CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
COCKYTALKIN
Spurticus
b381l
sanford
thekob
B-G
usc1
markp_vip
TAFC 5 1981
Master Bedroom
Lattimore Sidelined (1063)
Gurley or Davis (1043)
Expect A Healthy Dos (826)
Steve Spurrier - Say (773)
Coach's media golf p (491)
A house just blew up (360)
college football mat (355)
South Carolina Footb (355)
Minda Kacinas Q& (180)
iPhone repair (150)
Expect A Healthy Dose of
Gamecock Showcase Attende
2016 - Bryan Edwards
Official SEC Network and
iPhone repair
2014-15 Premier League se
3-4 defense my interpreta
Lattimore Sidelined By Le
Kick e'm Horns!
Need 2 tickets for East C

Old 05-09-2014, 01:15 AM   #61
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 94340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 Commitment - Paris Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
There is a reason USC might pursue another JUCO offensive tackle.

Looking at our roster for 2015:

G - Matulis, B. Stadnik, Rodgers, Park, Sport, Young, Stanley
T - Zandi
C - Waldrop, C. Stadnik, Knott

Matulis could shift back to Right Tackle but I honestly think that is going to put too much stress on his shoulders which is why I think he is playing Guard.

The only other candidate to move to tackle would be Rodgers.

Mason Zandi is going to be our starting Left Tackle next year. Think about that.
Elliot does a lot of shifting with the guys on the lines, from right to left and Guard to Tackle in practices. I won't be surprised to see a couple of the guys you listed as G's to move to T's after this season (especially if Shell leaves as well.) Rodgers, B Stadnik, Park or Matulis would be most likely, but you made a good point about Mike's shoulder.

-Abo Swinney, April 23, 2014

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...steve-spurrier
MWard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:57 AM   #62
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 53400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

Do we know about this guys academic situation. If I remember correctly didn't Clarence Bailey have an issue with some of his classes from Lakawanna being accepted, he kept having to take online courses to get them up to par. I may be wrong but it just popped into my head.

COCKDIESEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:37 AM   #63
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 94340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKDIESEL View Post
Do we know about this guys academic situation. If I remember correctly didn't Clarence Bailey have an issue with some of his classes from Lakawanna being accepted, he kept having to take online courses to get them up to par. I may be wrong but it just popped into my head.
From what I read this past couple of weeks, he is on track to graduate in December and enroll here in January. Just like with Durant, we sent his transcripts to SC admissions before his commitment to make sure he would be eligible.

-Abo Swinney, April 23, 2014

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...steve-spurrier
MWard is online now   Reply With Quote