CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
U-Dub Gamecock
taylorssc
Outland
Latt7more
b381l
WeStillOwnUSC
Grit_And_Steel
gadeneer1986
ReadR00ster
Does South Carolina (1663)
Lorenzo Nunez (1122)
Incoming Class (937)
Rest of the season p (914)
Let us clarify some (736)
Tennessee kickoff an (666)
Tennessee Game Time (655)
Bruce Ellington's Fi (648)
Just thought of some (559)
Is Clowney back toni (520)
Seventh Woods (2016 Prosp
Miss St. defense
Peyton Manning breaks Bre
2014 Garnet and Black Wor
Why is everyone anticipat
To ANYONE complaining abo
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Let us clarify some thing
How do you want Auburn to
Bruce Ellington's First T

Old 05-09-2014, 01:53 PM   #101
A. Pilgrim
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
A. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot material
Default Re: JOHNNY LOOK AT ME FALLING?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Cock View Post
Ohh im sorry didn't know you could get B-G from C2. Should have clarified and said Covertwo. Its something we was discussing earlier in this thread.
Regardless of whether your post was directed at B-G or not...B-G was correct. You didnt actually 'tell him'
A. Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 02:07 PM   #102
Lalli25
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
He throws from the pocket, he just doesn't do it enough. I don't know if the are going to let him be in Shotgun all the time like college.
He also misses wide open WRs and decides to scramble too often. I don't think he will succeed mentally in the NFL. He has relied too much no athleticism and running when he was unsure of what to do and hasn't trained his eyes and mind to read quick and get the ball out. It is the classic problem for running QBs. It is too late to learn to pass from the pocket, consistently, when you get to the NFL.
Old 05-09-2014, 03:20 PM   #103
Big-Cock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
Big-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot material

A-Pilgrim & B-G. If you go back and read what we discussed C2 felt Johnny was the top qb in the draft while I felt blake bortles was the top qb. looks to me like the experts agree with me. I was messing with C2 not you two. Not sure where he needed you two to stand up for him. Pretty sure he is grown enough to handle some slight smack.
Big-Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 03:33 PM   #104
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

Quote:
A-Pilgrim & B-G. If you go back and read what we discussed C2 felt Johnny was the top qb in the draft while I felt blake bortles was the top qb. looks to me like the experts agree with me. I was messing with C2 not you two. Not sure where he needed you two to stand up for him. Pretty sure he is grown enough to handle some slight smack.
But what I said is where you are drafted doesn't imply "best in the draft"

Just because Bortles was taken before doesn't mean he will be the better player.
B-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 03:51 PM   #105
Big-Cock
Two Deep

Male

Big-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
But what I said is where you are drafted doesn't imply "best in the draft"

Just because Bortles was taken before doesn't mean he will be the better player.
So clowney isn't the best in the draft?
Old 05-09-2014, 03:54 PM   #106
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

Quote:
So clowney isn't the best in the draft?
I'm think he is.

But only time will tell.

For example- I think Matthews is the best tackle in the draft, Robinson was taken before him.
Or was Eric Fisher the best in last years draft?

Shit we got people arguing that Bruce is better than Sammy. Well that should be case closed now right?
Old 05-09-2014, 04:00 PM   #107
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 436
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Johnny Manziel = Ryan Leaf
Old 05-09-2014, 04:07 PM   #108
Big-Cock
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
I'm think he is.

But only time will tell.

For example- I think Matthews is the best tackle in the draft, Robinson was taken before him.
Or was Eric Fisher the best in last years draft?

Shit we got people arguing that Bruce is better than Sammy. Well that should be case closed now right?
well its all speculation. I just think bortles will be a better all around qb.
Old 05-09-2014, 04:08 PM   #109
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
well its all speculation. I just think bortles will be a better all around qb.
And that's fine.

Just don't believe you "told him" anything... Yet.
Old 05-09-2014, 05:27 PM   #110
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

It says a good bit when the Cowboys don't draft you.
Old 05-09-2014, 05:33 PM   #111
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
Haha damn that would make Tebow look good.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 06:01 PM   #112
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
It says a good bit when the Cowboys don't draft you.
Not really....
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 06:02 PM   #113
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
Not really....

When their QB is just coming back off back surgery and you have a media whore owner like Jerry Jones it does say a lot.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:07 PM   #114
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

Quote:
When their QB is just coming back off back surgery and you have a media whore owner like Jerry Jones it does say a lot.
Dont tell me you bought into the johnny to texas thing.....that was completely media driven. No way they bring in a QB with the contract they gave romo and the massive holes they have on the defensive side of the ball (which they didnt address)
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 06:09 PM   #115
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Everybody thought Johnny was going to Dallas once they seen him available and Dallas was picking.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:18 PM   #116
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

Quote:
Everybody thought Johnny was going to Dallas once they seen him available and Dallas was picking.
If a QB can stop a defense from giving up 6000 yards then yea it would have been a great pick.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:22 PM   #117
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

Jerry went BPA there.

They had needs but a guy that was projected higher fell to them.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:37 PM   #118
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2200
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
If Johnny gets to start this year, you can bet his Int/TD ratio is going to be high.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:45 PM   #119
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

Hes a poor mans RGIII and RGIII isnt good
Old 05-09-2014, 06:46 PM   #120
WayzUp
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1200
WayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to WayzUp

Looks like the Patriots' scouting report on Johnny Football was leaked....

http://www.brobible.com/sports/artic...land-patriots/