CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
RGHoskins
Gamecocks1137
ReadR00ster
taylorssc
El Cid Ranger
Captain9Dragons
doubledribble
kingofnerf
markymark550
Fight, win, kick a-- (1237)
The Gator Bowl wants (932)
CFN prediction for a (896)
Why I'm hopeful abou (855)
USC will upset Aubur (763)
A simple defensive l (723)
What happened to thi (673)
Ranking Top HC jobs (492)
In-state QB talent (484)
This is War (399)
A simple defensive line &
In-state QB talent
Fight, win, kick a-- addi
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Thoughts on the basketbal
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Cann tipping plays?
Holiday desserts
The Gator Bowl wants us!
Why is everyone anticipat

Old 05-14-2014, 06:02 PM   #1
bhusc2002
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
bhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to bhusc2002
Default Cat Clowneys dog attacking young boy

Here's the link if the imbed doesn't work. I don't have the correct flash, so I'm not sure if it's working.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKF3U9UWrBI

Last edited by bhusc2002; 05-14-2014 at 06:47 PM.
bhusc2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:33 PM   #2
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Cat Clowneys dog attacking young boy

Possibly the most confusing thread title I've seen in a while, but it was a good video, so it's all good.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:39 PM   #3
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Old 05-14-2014, 06:46 PM   #4
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

I'd say that was more of a DJ Swag hit, but still...

Old 05-14-2014, 07:15 PM   #5
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3896416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:41 PM   #6
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Can't believe that stupid dog made me cheer for a cat.
Old 05-14-2014, 09:12 PM   #7
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Furr and razor blades, thy name is feline!
Old 05-14-2014, 09:58 PM   #8
Tolley
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
Tolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPit

What an asshole dog.
Tolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:25 PM   #9
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolley View Post
What an asshole dog.
Yep. Did the dog get caught?

If that was my son I would've hunted him down.
Old 05-15-2014, 01:27 AM   #10
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

That dog would be dead, i love dogs and have had many dogs, but there are certain things that dogs shouldnt do, and if they do unfortunately you have to do what you have to do. If that was my dog attacking, i would be embarrassed and if the attacked wanted him put down or had put him down i would completely understand. That is inexcusable.

Kudos to the cat btw

for willy
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 04:29 AM   #11
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

If that Dog or any living being did that to my son they wouldn't have to worry about whether or not to put him down just saying. Cats are always funny the stuff they do I would build this cat his own wing of the house and hire her a full time caretaker to make sure she was always looked after. What if that dog drug him in the street and some guy was speeding? That cat literally saved that young mans life.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 07:42 AM   #12
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockUltimate View Post
That dog would be dead, i love dogs and have had many dogs, but there are certain things that dogs shouldnt do, and if they do unfortunately you have to do what you have to do. If that was my dog attacking, i would be embarrassed and if the attacked wanted him put down or had put him down i would completely understand. That is inexcusable.

Kudos to the cat btw
I'm sure that dog was put down soon after he was caught. If it was mine, I wouldn't wait for anyone to decide if he should live another day, he would be dead before dusk. However, I wouldn't own a dog with a bad nature.

The cat was awesome.

Hope the little boy recovers 100% and isn't to traumatized about the ordeal. My guess is he'll be a cat lover more than a dog lover.
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 07:51 AM   #13
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Dogs are unpredictable
Old 05-15-2014, 07:51 AM   #14
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Jeremy kisses his heroic cat Tara on Wednesday.
KERO 23ABC View Large

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. —A cat charged to her best friend's rescue Tuesday when a 4-year-old boy was attacked outside his house in Bakersfield, Calif. The incredible story of the cat's heroics would be hard to believe, except it was all recorded on surveillance video.

Jeremy Triantafilo was playing on a bicycle in his driveway when a large dog sneaked up behind him, grabbed his leg with its teeth, and violently shook him.

Jeremy's cat, named Tara, immediately rushed at the attacking dog. Tara looked more like a lion than a mere house cat as she tackled the dog and chased it away. As the dog fled, the fearless feline returned to Jeremy's side and they ran inside together.
(WARNING: Video is graphic) Watch the hero cat in action below or mobile users click here.

The boy's horrified mother had been watering a tree nearby. She took him to a hospital and Jeremy received stitches in his leg. The boy was doing OK on Wednesday and told a 23ABC reporter, "Tara is my hero."
Jeremy, who has mild autism, said there is no doubt that his cat is the best cat in the world. VIDEO: Jeremy talks about his hero cat
A neighbor who owns the dog was bit while trying to get the dog back in its yard. The dog was quarantined at Bakersfield Animal Control, and a police spokesman said the dog will be euthanized.

http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-cal...field/25978094
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 08:47 AM   #15
ScottK
Blue Chip

Male

ScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his comb

It really is an amazing video because if you watch the full thing the cat even runs over to the boy after he chases the dog away.

And I bet I could've thrown that dog a good 10 yards if I had been there and could've gotten my hands around his neck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ScottK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:21 AM   #16
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

WTF does the title mean to this thread??
Old 05-15-2014, 10:35 AM   #17
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 225747
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

That cat showed nice tackling form on tape. Wonder what his eligibility status is?

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:57 AM   #18
bhusc2002
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

bhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to bhusc2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACPhilson View Post
WTF does the title mean to this thread??
Clowneys = delivers a vicious hit to.

So, Cat "delivers a vicious hit to" a dog that is attacking a young boy.
bhusc2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:57 AM   #19
kick_ball
high midi-chlorian count

Male

CockyCash: 521
kick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot material

it look like the cat turns for a half second to make sure the boy was ok before continuing to chase the dog off its kinda crazy

like:

Cat: "you ok?, good I gotta go finish this ahole off!"
Old 05-15-2014, 11:51 AM   #20
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

So 'clowney' is a verb in the thread title. As in, " I just clowneyed that midget for being so short."
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote