CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Old 05-14-2014, 03:06 PM   #161
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Updated: Diamond DeShields to visit

I would gladly accept her transfer.
Old 05-14-2014, 03:10 PM   #162
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds401 View Post
I am ASKING not accusing .....Is DD the one that messed with Muffin ?
What do you mean "MESSED with?"
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 03:12 PM   #163
ds401
4-Star

Female

CockyCash: 500
ds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot material

There was a game where a player from and an opposing team (thought it was NC) got into it with AW. Something was said/done to our player.
ds401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 03:13 PM   #164
Todd803
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 272
Todd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds401 View Post
There was a game where a player from and an opposing team (thought it was NC) got into it with AW. Something was said/done to our player.
Are you talking about the Florida game at home that she got elbowed in the face with a cheap shot? I am not aware of anything in either game with UNC.
Todd803 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 03:23 PM   #165
ds401
4-Star

Female

ds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot material
Thumbs up Re: Updated: Diamond DeShields to visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd803 View Post
Are you talking about the Florida game at home that she got elbowed in the face with a cheap shot? I am not aware of anything in either game with UNC.
Ok maybe that was it. thank you. I was up to page 10 on the old game thread:) trying to find it. Thanks for ur help!
ds401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 04:02 PM   #166
SmallVol1
Walk On

Female

SmallVol1 has feathers coming inSmallVol1 has feathers coming in
Default Re: Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WBB, Transferring

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrussjr View Post
IF they are howling at year's end, it will be between the "licking of their wounds" and the realization that their "reign" is about to end!!
I hope you have the gift of prophecy! I hate to say it, but I really think youall have the better chance. But as long as it's UT or USC, I can be VERY happy.
SmallVol1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 04:11 PM   #167
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

If she comes here it's game over, we would clearly be on the level of UCONN. Just for fun, imagine this lineup. I put Mitchell at the point just to get them all in there

PG - Mitchell
SG - Deshields
SF - Wilson
PF - White
C - Coates
Old 05-14-2014, 04:23 PM   #168
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

The bench would be something serious too. Cuevas and company.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 04:43 PM   #169
JDuro
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 608
JDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockclint View Post
Are we on Cooper's list?
We are, at least towards the end of last year we were.
Quote:
September 2013: Cooper reopened her recruitment after giving a verbal to North Carolina as an eighth-grader. She is still considering UNC but also has 10 other schools on her list. In no order they are: Tennessee, Duke, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Florida State, South Carolina, Louisville, Kentucky, Rutgers and Pittsburgh.
http://espn.go.com/high-school/girls...431/tea-cooper
I don't know, it's great Dawn and Co. have gotten themselves in the mix but I still assume UT. Now if news comes out Te'a is visiting again soon then I'll let myself get enthused for I still think they are a package deal.

JDuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:19 PM   #170
CockyGuy
One Varsity Letter

Male

CockyGuy is making other chickens nervousCockyGuy is making other chickens nervousCockyGuy is making other chickens nervousCockyGuy is making other chickens nervousCockyGuy is making other chickens nervousCockyGuy is making other chickens nervousCockyGuy is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDuro View Post
We are, at least towards the end of last year we were.
I don't know, it's great Dawn and Co. have gotten themselves in the mix but I still assume UT. Now if news comes out Te'a is visiting again soon then I'll let myself get enthused for I still think they are a package deal.
What I think will be a game-changer for Te'a, is if TJ(her boyfriend) gets an offer for football. He's an Army All-American selection so it's not a stretch. Plus, you know how SEC schools are when it comes to high-profile footballers when one school offers the others are almost sure to follow. I think Tenn has offered and it seems UGA will follow suit. Just a theory.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:32 PM   #171
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 195371
USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
Welp, there is a lot of crazy people out there then. You've got to remember that perception is reality. Diamond is viewed at an arrogant prima donna by many, and she has no one to blame but herself because it's because of the things she says and the way she behaves. To me she seems to flop and fake injuries like soccer players do. I have see her in 4 different games take weak contact and get "hurt" and act like she is in agony than she leaves the court and comes back 7 mins later and she wasn't slowed down or hampered at all.
She is all about attention for herself, and when a star player demands attention, she can attract more than one kind. Good attention for her play and bad attention for the way she handles herself the wrong way.
And you know this how? Because she wants to leave Chapel Hill she is a bad person LMAO. College kids transfer all the time and typically its because they aren't happy where they are at. She has every right to transfer as well if she is not happy.
USCBASEBALL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:51 PM   #172
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBASEBALL1 View Post
And you know this how? Because she wants to leave Chapel Hill she is a bad person LMAO. College kids transfer all the time and typically its because they aren't happy where they are at. She has every right to transfer as well if she is not happy.
Where did I say she is a bad person? I said she seeks attention, she flops and she brags. She's immature and she's a freshman. I thought this about her before I had any clue she was going to transfer. It doesn't mean I wouldn't want her on my team. It doesn't mean I think she is a cancer. I just think she is young and immature and that will get better with age and proper guidance. People actually think she is a cancer and bad teammate even before she was going to transfer. Not me, but that is a common perception of her because of the way she has acted. It's not my fault she's become the Johnny Manziel of WBB.

Last edited by ReadR00ster; 05-14-2014 at 06:03 PM.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:32 PM   #173
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
If she comes here it's game over, we would clearly be on the level of UCONN. Just for fun, imagine this lineup. I put Mitchell at the point just to get them all in there

PG - Mitchell
SG - Deshields
SF - Wilson
PF - White
C - Coates
That could well be the most talented women's basketball team, from top to bottom, ever. I mean you can argue other teams had more dominant players especially as upper classmen, but for a starting 5 and how the bench would look? My goodness.
Old 05-14-2014, 07:50 PM   #174
superfly
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 900
superfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper82 View Post
That could well be the most talented women's basketball team, from top to bottom, ever. I mean you can argue other teams had more dominant players especially as upper classmen, but for a starting 5 and how the bench would look? My goodness.
An article on ESPNW said as much a few weeks ago. The argument was it could be the greatest collection of talent in women's basketball history if she transfers to South Carolina.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:46 PM   #175
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 914098021
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfly View Post
An article on ESPNW said as much a few weeks ago. The argument was it could be the greatest collection of talent in women's basketball history if she transfers to South Carolina.
I have a hard time comprehending the talent we already have on our team...... seems a bit unfair to add DD!

If I am a betting man, I bet UT has the inside track. Find it hard to believe that DD wants to share the spotlight with A'ja, AC, TM, AW, etc......
Old 05-14-2014, 09:11 PM   #176
OldPat
Blue Chip

Male

OldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfly View Post
Fly, the article's author was almost right. It could be the greatest collection of college B-ball talent in history even w/o Diamond; with her, there's no doubt.

Remember it's not like DS will just quit recruiting. She's after the likes of Lambert, Robinson, Cooper, Jones and others for next year.

DD, wanna win three in a row?? Play with the best & make Cola,SC your home away from home. Girl, just imagine Diamond & the Steel Magnolias rocking the CLA in front of 18,000 vanquishing UCONN. Doesn't get any better!

Last edited by OldPat; 05-14-2014 at 09:23 PM.
OldPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 09:18 PM   #177
Phillygamecock
Walk On

Male

Phillygamecock is making other chickens nervousPhillygamecock is making other chickens nervousPhillygamecock is making other chickens nervousPhillygamecock is making other chickens nervousPhillygamecock is making other chickens nervousPhillygamecock is making other chickens nervousPhillygamecock is making other chickens nervous

While I would be ecstatic if she came here, I think she ends up at Tennessee.
Phillygamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 09:47 PM   #178
OldPat
Blue Chip

Male

OldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillygamecock View Post
While I would be ecstatic if she came here, I think she ends up at Tennessee.
Holly, that you?? LOL.
OldPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:39 PM   #179
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldPat View Post
Fly, the article's author was almost right. It could be the greatest collection of college B-ball talent in history even w/o Diamond; with her, there's no doubt.

Remember it's not like DS will just quit recruiting. She's after the likes of Lambert, Robinson, Cooper, Jones and others for next year.

DD, wanna win three in a row?? Play with the best & make Cola,SC your home away from home. Girl, just imagine Diamond & the Steel Magnolias rocking the CLA in front of 18,000 vanquishing UCONN. Doesn't get any better!
I'd like to have her, just so Tennessee and Georgia doesn't, to be quite honest.
Old 05-15-2014, 01:05 PM   #180
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 10000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

I am sorry. Something just doesn't sound right about this. She is leaving a top program for one that is on the march upward. It's not like UNC is a dying program. They beat us in the tournament too. I don't get it. If she was leaving a team that was ranked twentieth or lower, I could understand. But she isn't. And won't she have to sit out a year due to NCAA rules? So what am I missing here? I wanna know.
bobbycock is online now   Reply With Quote