CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
NAGamecockFan
taylorssc
Gamecocks321
GarnetSwarm1990
doubledribble
Lonnie
El Cid Ranger
Master Bedroom
SC Sandlapper
So Disappointed With (1778)
Rank the QBs under S (1339)
Back like cooked cra (935)
Tennessee game (642)
Who start on the d l (599)
Google finally gets (471)
No Comments on the H (434)
lack of production= (377)
Squats (323)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (145)
So Disappointed With The
Thoughts on the basketbal
Why I think we beat Aubur
SEC Debate: Best candidat
Back like cooked crack
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
If the Head Ball Coach re
Vote For Cocky
Rank the QBs under Spurri

Old 05-01-2014, 07:06 PM   #121
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 45500347
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material
Default Re: Jameis Winston arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
If only I photoshopped....that thing is just begging for some text and price changes.
GarnetInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 07:37 PM   #122
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2200
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

Police: Jameis, where you put dem crabs?

Jameis: I dun eat em.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:17 PM   #123
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

I can see how the "forgot to pay for them" excuse might be valid if he had them on the bottom of the cart or something, but if that was the case I think the average grocery store worker would have accepted "oh I forgot those were down there, let me pay for them."
Old 05-01-2014, 08:47 PM   #124
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2200
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandstorm2001 View Post
I can see how the "forgot to pay for them" excuse might be valid if he had them on the bottom of the cart or something, but if that was the case I think the average grocery store worker would have accepted "oh I forgot those were down there, let me pay for them."
So the letter says "I walked out of the store without paying for one of my items." I naturally thought he went through the checkout and didn't pay for something. Whats the truth?
Old 05-01-2014, 09:36 PM   #125
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3896416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by donbgamecock View Post
So the letter says "I walked out of the store without paying for one of my items." I naturally thought he went through the checkout and didn't pay for something. Whats the truth?
he had the seafood and a pack of butter. he is on camera looking around and then dropping the butter and walking out the front door. the employee saw him but waited to alert the authorities to wait and see if he went to get a cart.
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 11:00 PM   #126
rdwylie
My safe word is whiskey.

Male

CockyCash: 400
rdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by treys1986 View Post
The police wanted to arrest Winston, but since he only stole crab legs, they had no probable claws.
Oh, that is bad....
Old 05-01-2014, 11:03 PM   #127
rdwylie
My safe word is whiskey.

Male

rdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000grad View Post
youthful ignorance??? What did he NOT have knowledge of...that items have to be paid for?
Can't expect him to be accountable for things like that. You know, common sense stuff.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:21 PM   #128
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

I foresee many crab legs themed signs at FSU away games this year.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:56 AM   #129
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

He's going to guest star on an episode of The Deadliest Catch next season.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:58 AM   #130
CockyInSeattle
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
CockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPit

Seen on Gator Country:

"so after all this, is it safe to say jameis' favorite things are legs he has to force open?"
CockyInSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:17 PM   #131
CockyBullDog
Recruit

Male

CockyBullDog has feathers coming inCockyBullDog has feathers coming inCockyBullDog has feathers coming in

There has been some noise on Twitter and the bigleague website that the Publix in question has been "taking care" of FSU players for a while.
CockyBullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:56 PM   #132
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

My guess is that the crab legs will be advised by the local police that they will probably get a lot of focus and attention if they decided to press charges against Winston.
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:27 PM   #133
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 08:21 PM   #134
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

HALL OF FAME THREAD
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 08:26 PM   #135
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

surprised jameis hasn't tweeted a picture of Publix with the caption Our House yet...
Old 05-06-2014, 07:41 PM   #136
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Apparently it wasn't much of an "accident".

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...crab-leg-theft
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:20 PM   #137
GamecockSuperFan
Run 75% of the time

Male

GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

Wait. He's already completed community service? what'd he get like 40 hours?
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:51 PM   #138
jch81
Blue Chip

Male

jch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSuperFan View Post
Wait. He's already completed community service? what'd he get like 40 hours?
He got 20 hours he did 5 a day from Thursday-Sunday according to ESPN
jch81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:58 PM   #139
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3896416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jch81 View Post
He got 20 hours he did 5 a day from Thursday-Sunday according to ESPN
What I read was 4 on Thursday 8 on Friday and saturday.
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 05:40 PM   #140
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Video released. But it's pretty boring if you ask me.

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote