CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
thumpin big
U-Dub Gamecock
b381l
smoovecock
GregoryHouse
markymark550
Transmaniacon
rosstheboss
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
2014 Charleston Clas (3226)
The Defense (2052)
**USC Women vs. San (2021)
Spurrier on Pharoah: (1994)
Women's soccer Sweet (1601)
3,000 / 1,000 / 1,00 (1164)
USC/clemson spread (873)
In case no one saw.. (809)
injury report? (708)
Odell Becham Catch (348)
Dylan Thompson surpasses
2014 Charleston Classic:
Texans getting frustrated
**USC Women vs. San Diego
Fly_over tomorrow?
RG3 - Struggles Not Getti
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
2015 Commitment - Marquav
2015 - Joe Blue
Spurrier on Pharoah: &quo

Old 03-16-2014, 12:06 AM   #61
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to ultimatetailgater
Default Re: Titanfall

sigh, sometimes you just get stuck on a bad team lol :(

Name:  TF 1.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  125.9 KB

ultimatetailgater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:20 AM   #62
rioninusc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatetailgater View Post
sigh, sometimes you just get stuck on a bad team lol :(

Attachment 12570
?

You didn't lose because of a bad team, you lost because it was 4 vs 6. It's rare for a smaller team to win against a bigger team. BTW the average Kill per person on your squad was higher at 6 vs their 4.6. Just imagine if you had 2 more people and the average stayed at 6, that would=win.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:38 AM   #63
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material

That's the bad part it was 6v6 the worst 2 just left b4 final scoreboard.

Old 03-24-2014, 11:31 PM   #64
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

Anyone having issue with playing in a party? Couldn't seem to get a party into a game tonight.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:49 AM   #65
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

It seems like they started a new matchmaking server. That might help balance out some of the teams. Still a fun game, but getting a bit repetitive. I hope they have some new titan chassis coming down the pipe soon. Three and a handfull of weapons isn't going to cut it.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:58 AM   #66
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
It seems like they started a new matchmaking server. That might help balance out some of the teams. Still a fun game, but getting a bit repetitive. I hope they have some new titan chassis coming down the pipe soon. Three and a handfull of weapons isn't going to cut it.
That's one of the things for me.. After several hours of playtime it became incredibly repetitive. Hopefully that will change soon .
Old 04-03-2014, 03:03 PM   #67
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Hmmmm...I can see the "repetitive" thing...sorta. No, there aren't a ton of weapons, but honestly, how many weapons do you see over and over in a game like CoD? There are very few that dominate the landscape...people typically gravitate to a few because they're better and that's what you see. I'm not saying that there don't need to be more options, because there do need to be...I just don't find it particularly game-breaking.

Maybe we'll see some new weapons in the DLC.

One thing is certain though......it's a ton of fun. There are very few games that are just plain "fun" to play no matter if you're winning, losing, raping, or getting pwned...this is one of them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

diehardgamecock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:04 PM   #68
usc52
Workaholic

Male

usc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to usc52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalrush24 View Post
That's one of the things for me.. After several hours of playtime it became incredibly repetitive. Hopefully that will change soon .
Repetitive? Its no more repetitive than call of duty. They will roll out some new game modes and maps in the DLC. I think its cool that they make you complete different challenges for each level of regen. Pretty cool game and it will get better. Stick it out.
usc52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:34 PM   #69
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

So, I am about to hit level 50. Is it worth it to prestige?
Old 04-03-2014, 03:42 PM   #70
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYBEZ View Post
You don't get anything from it other than bragging rights and the little banner beside your name. I did it once but I'm stopping at G2 level 50. It sucks too much losing all your weapons/unlocks without any other rewards. It's funny I get into a match with someone who's a G8 and they end up with 2 kills and 20 deaths. It's just a grind doesn't really take any special skills to level it up. All of the challenges are just kill this many things with this weapon. It's kinda fun not to level it up and then get called a hacker when you beat all the g5 people lol.

Old 04-03-2014, 04:05 PM   #71
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYBEZ View Post
I think it's fun. You gain XP at an accelerated rate and there are specialized challenges that you have to complete to get to the next regen level...keeps it fresh...forces you to use weapons you normally wouldn't.

Old 04-03-2014, 04:08 PM   #72
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
Hmmmm...I can see the "repetitive" thing...sorta. No, there aren't a ton of weapons, but honestly, how many weapons do you see over and over in a game like CoD? There are very few that dominate the landscape...people typically gravitate to a few because they're better and that's what you see. I'm not saying that there don't need to be more options, because there do need to be...I just don't find it particularly game-breaking.

Maybe we'll see some new weapons in the DLC.

One thing is certain though......it's a ton of fun. There are very few games that are just plain "fun" to play no matter if you're winning, losing, raping, or getting pwned...this is one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc52 View Post
Repetitive? Its no more repetitive than call of duty. They will roll out some new game modes and maps in the DLC. I think its cool that they make you complete different challenges for each level of regen. Pretty cool game and it will get better. Stick it out.
Yeah, I'll still play it and I think it's a great game. I think it's just the limited weapon upgrades, or the limited weapons in general. I suppose I should cruise around the other game modes and that should hold me over for a while, but it just isn't AS fun for me as it was for the first couple of weeks. Not trying to trash the game or anything. I'm not sure why COD was brought up, because it gets repetitive as well. I'm sure they'll come out with something to refresh things. I think one of the aspects is that there really is no conventional campaign, which is what I would normally play at this point, just to get a breather from the same maps over and over.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:18 PM   #73
usc52
Workaholic

Male

usc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to usc52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalrush24 View Post
Yeah, I'll still play it and I think it's a great game. I think it's just the limited weapon upgrades, or the limited weapons in general. I suppose I should cruise around the other game modes and that should hold me over for a while, but it just isn't AS fun for me as it was for the first couple of weeks. Not trying to trash the game or anything. I'm not sure why COD was brought up, because it gets repetitive as well. I'm sure they'll come out with something to refresh things. I think one of the aspects is that there really is no conventional campaign, which is what I would normally play at this point, just to get a breather from the same maps over and over.
I think the not adding the campaign was smart. Most of the people that buy first person shooters skip the campaign. So instead of spending time making a single player campaign they spent their time all on m ultiplayerm smart move in my opinion so they didnt have all the problems BF4 had when it was released.
usc52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:22 PM   #74
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc52 View Post
I think the not adding the campaign was smart. Most of the people that buy first person shooters skip the campaign. So instead of spending time making a single player campaign they spent their time all on m ultiplayerm smart move in my opinion so they didnt have all the problems BF4 had when it was released.
Which is why it's disappointing that they turned out a product that has minimal customization options. Again, I'm not trashing the game, I'm just saying that it has gotten repetitive for ME.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:23 PM   #75
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

BF4 didn't have problems because of the single player campaign...BF4 had problems because the game was pushed through production by EA in order to beat CoD to market.

Cut the single player campaign completely and BF4 would still have had problems...it wasn't close to being ready to launch.

Old 05-15-2014, 05:55 PM   #76
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

Expedition DLC out today.

20% off season pass here:
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e...eason-pass-na/

FUSWJT-B1DU64-JBV8UY

Old 05-15-2014, 06:03 PM   #77
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatetailgater View Post
Expedition DLC out today.

20% off season pass here:
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e...eason-pass-na/

FUSWJT-B1DU64-JBV8UY
Is that discount just for PC? I can't get link to load on my phone. Thanks.

Old 05-15-2014, 06:08 PM   #78
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

Ya, its for the origin version

Old 05-22-2014, 08:08 PM   #79
uscfsu23
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPit

anyone else having server issues? 5/22/14
uscfsu23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:53 PM   #80
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

I've pretty much quit playing since the aholes removed the best mode on PC. Soo stupid to remove ctf.