CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
elcid99
thekob
Lonnie
Master Bedroom
COCKYTALKIN
Rooster'srule
Roosterboy
markp_vip
garnet_black215
My predictions for 2 (743)
An Aggies View of th (478)
Tennessee (352)
SEC Recruiting Advan (300)
Mike Davis' HS Coach (265)
Clowney in Practice (251)
Camp scheduled relea (163)
Question on Student (162)
Galaxy vs Seatle (162)
NCAA Concussion Sett (143)
Clowney Spares RB Big Hit
Ced Cooper's 40 Time
2016 - Brandon McIlwain
2015 - Zack Bailey
An Aggies View of the Mat
FIFA 14 on PS3
Clemson Recruiting...how
Hello Gamecocks!
Green and Lammons
Question on Student Secti

Old 05-16-2014, 10:58 PM   #21
WeCocky
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 508
WeCocky has hatched from the shell
Default Re: BOWL PROJECTIONS

This thread got me excited... but they better put us in at least an Orange Bowl cause Cincy will get embarrassed.
WeCocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 11:00 PM   #22
WeCocky
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 508
WeCocky has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntonioCock View Post
Don't underestimate Cincinnati.

I cant give them any praise after I watched them stink of Bank of America against the ugly blue team from Chapel Hill.
WeCocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 12:43 AM   #23
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

The sport is not called college bowl projections.
Old 05-17-2014, 01:23 AM   #24
cock13
An illusion, Michael

Male

CockyCash: 51250
cock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot material

My favorite part is that they predict all these bowl games and then leave the final game as "TBD". Really CBS? You can pick outcomes for all these teams, but we need to leave the playoff games as "TBD"?
Old 05-17-2014, 09:52 AM   #25
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

We don't play well in Atlanta. I'd rather see us somewhere else. BTW, Screw Bucknutz U. They're the most overrated team in all of College football.
Old 05-17-2014, 10:11 AM   #26
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
We don't play well in Atlanta. I'd rather see us somewhere else. BTW, Screw Bucknutz U. They're the most overrated team in all of College football.
We've only played there twice. And in one of those games, Garcia was still hung over.
uscgamecocks88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:13 AM   #27
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 97400000
sporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cock13 View Post
My favorite part is that they predict all these bowl games and then leave the final game as "TBD". Really CBS? You can pick outcomes for all these teams, but we need to leave the playoff games as "TBD"?
lol
Old 05-17-2014, 11:41 AM   #28
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
We don't play well in Atlanta. I'd rather see us somewhere else.

Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:59 AM   #29
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjeremynca View Post
One surprise in there - Clemson is an at large team playing against Auburn. I'm sorry but I can't see it. I think Clemson is going to struggle too much to get an at large bid.
Looks like it says it's an ACC tie-in to me... and they've got FSU in the playoffs, so it doesn't seem that unrealistic.
Old 05-17-2014, 12:03 PM   #30
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Oh yay, Clemson again, blah.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 12:23 PM   #31
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
Looks like it says it's an ACC tie-in to me... and they've got FSU in the playoffs, so it doesn't seem that unrealistic.
That would make Clemson the #2 team in the ACC. I don't see them being that good this year.
Old 05-17-2014, 01:04 PM   #32
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
That would make Clemson the #2 team in the ACC. I don't see them being that good this year.
Who is second then? I don't know any "good" teams in the ACC in 2014 besides FSU off the top of my head.
Old 05-17-2014, 02:48 PM   #33
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

Another sports writer with too much time on his hands and not much to say.
Goofyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:30 AM   #34
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ns-2014-season

Found it interesting one doesn't have fsu in the playoff. Instead he has us playing FSU in the Orange Bowl.
Old 05-27-2014, 10:52 AM   #35
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material

We...Made...A..BOWL!!!
Ericvol2096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:13 PM   #36
G&B
ferk it

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

Will be interesting to see how dumbo spins this into a "my bowl is better than your bowl" story after thumb +1

"Relativity is relative" - V. Smith
G&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 01:12 PM   #37
IMACOCK
Blue Chip

Male

IMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
I won't... That is a crap bowl against a crap opponent, and I still think we are better than Oklahoma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjeremynca View Post
I won't agree it's a crap bowl. However, I will agree I won't settle for it. If we end up there, that's fine - I will support my team. However, my expectations are higher than that.
The Peach and Cotton Bowls are now on the same level as the other former BCS bowls. They are both in the rotation for the playoffs and are at-large picks of the selection committee when not hosting the semi-finals.
IMACOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 01:27 PM   #38
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

We are in the Top 4...book it

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:31 PM   #39
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

If we win the East we SHOULD be in the top four or one of the others playoff bowls (peach, cotton, orange, fiesta)
Old 05-27-2014, 04:37 PM   #40
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindenemylines View Post
We are in the Top 4...book it
Ban bet?
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote