CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
thumpin big
SMOTFS86
Cockypantherfan
Lonnie
taylorssc
gamecockphan
robgusc76
U-Dub Gamecock
CoverTwo
Spurrier on Pharoah: (4345)
USC/clemson spread (2100)
Bowl projections (1626)
In case no one saw.. (1532)
Why has there been 4 (858)
Odell Becham Catch (853)
A little late to the (735)
No excuse for the D (686)
Tiger Burn (569)
Good Omen for Saturd (456)
College Football PSA (urg
Shaq Roland
The Defense
Spurrier on Pharoah: &quo
eric berry may have lymph
No excuse for the D this
Odell Becham Catch
Good Omen for Saturday?
Dylan Thompson surpasses
2015 Commitment - Christi

Old 05-15-2014, 04:53 PM   #41
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit
Default Re: Alshon Jeffery wants your VOTE!

THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 07:40 PM   #42
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocksmith1or11 View Post
This thread pisses me off to no end. Sorry to hijack here but just because the dude left early DOES NOT mean he isn't a Gamecock. Alshon did more for the university and the program than 100 other players that stayed all 4 years. Give me a ****ing break people!!!

By this logic, Clowney isn't a Gamecock. Neither is Marcus Lattimore.... GTFO with this stupid bullshit. You people are the same as the alumni who look down on regular fans. You think you are a better fan somehow because you attended the school. You think a player wasn't committed to being a Gamecock if he leaves for the NFL early???? Yall give us FANS a bad name.

I don't give a rats ass if he played ONE DOWN, hes a Gamecock, and to trash one as prolific as Alshon is just flat out TATERISH! Take your "fan-hood" somewhere with more "fair weather" boy.
Weslye "The Cancer" Saunders is an exception to this rule. People should be reminded constantly why we are under probation.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 10:35 PM   #43
cocksmith1or11
Zone Reader

Male

CockyCash: 750
cocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyLifer View Post
No way in Hell nor heaven can I be considered fair weather. Explain to me how when we beat #1 ranked Alabama with Alshon and co. that means if their players would have stayed we couldn't have done it again? LSU well we play them good but always seem to choke it out somehow late. I NEVER said that Alshon isn't a Gamecock another fan on here got thrashed for his comment about why he was not voting for Alshon and how he felt about him. All I did was show one reason why a fan could feel this way. Just because you don't agree does not make your opinion the high and mighty one so you gtfo newage wannabe jesus you sound like dumb A kanye.

You must not be a true Gamecock fan. It doesn't bother you at all that these guys use our University? If not whatever but I don't agree.

New Age Jesus? Not a true Gamecock fan???

Dude, I sat in 501 in the FREEZING rain and watched Peyton Manning drop 70 points on us. My dad and I were the ONLY ****ers up there. I watched that WHOLE GAME, as I have done at EVERY game I have attended. I've never left at halftime to get further wasted even though I was invited..... a lot. I understand that you don't know me from Adam, so you just reached out there and took a wild stab. But I READ what you wrote, and NO TRUE Gamecock fan would think like you. This is COLLEGE football not the NFL. Players come and go. A true test of a program is how long you can maintain success with different personnel i.e. the coaching staff.

HOW DO YOU KNOW we would have beaten LSU with 'shon on the field? Didn't help us against a SHITTY Auburn team! and not just no but HELL NO I am not mad they "USE" our university. Better than him using clem5-0n, or UT, or UGAy. He chose to use us, and I'm thankful for that.

Are you mad at Bruce?? Quarles?? Dude I am naming recent Gamecocks here but there are 100's that left early. If we were in C-USA I could see players staying for 4 years because they are probably not going to get drafted unless they are an unusual or exquisite talent.

We play in the SEC, and to compete you must have the top players in the nation, BOTTOM LINE. If we want to compete we go after these guys who are elite and are NFL ready before their tenure in college is up. There is no point in delaying a player and his families dreams just so your favorite team can MAYBE get more wins. Sure, I would have LOVED to see him stay, but it is what it is, and my point still remains indisputable.....

Alshon is forever a GAMECOCK

you sound like a kid who has watched 3 years of football and just had his first beer

Clem5-0n Class:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigertime86 View Post
I don't see the problem. Ole Glass Knees hasn't done anything of note lately, and he NEVER did anything against CLEMSON!
cocksmith1or11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 10:39 PM   #44
cocksmith1or11
Zone Reader

Male

CockyCash: 750
cocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
Weslye "The Cancer" Saunders is an exception to this rule. People should be reminded constantly why we are under probation.

lol at the nickname, at least we got a couple TD's out of him against the Taters

Clem5-0n Class:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigertime86 View Post
I don't see the problem. Ole Glass Knees hasn't done anything of note lately, and he NEVER did anything against CLEMSON!
cocksmith1or11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:12 AM   #45
CockyInSeattle
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
CockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPit

Once a Gamecock, always a Gamecock (thank God Hernandez didn't play for SC).
CockyInSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:06 AM   #46
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 996351
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyInSeattle View Post
Once a Gamecock, always a Gamecock (thank God Hernandez didn't play for SC).
Yeah because I would have to draw a line on that one.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote