CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Ericvol2096
l^l^lBGCock
smoovecock
A. Pilgrim
GamecockSuperFan
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
Travelin
kingoftheroost
robgusc76
BLACK OUT!!!!!!! (2950)
Gamecockology Helms (1034)
SEC QB's in the Red (998)
Little know stat (We (983)
Where do you like to (551)
We're going to the N (528)
Amelia Earhart Plane (340)
Have you ever been s (260)
Tennessee Offense Br (251)
This season and recr (228)
Have you ever been so wro
Interesting quotes from D
Lose to Clemson, or to Te
Tennessee - South Carolin
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
What does it take to win?
Uniforms for Tenn
official UFC thread. (new
MY 7 STEP PROGRAM TO FIX
Tennessee Offense Breakdo

Old 05-19-2014, 04:51 AM   #1
Bertrous
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Bertrous has hatched from the shell
Default Tickets

I would like to know the date for the release of the tickets for the game against Mizzou.

Thanks !!!!

A french fan
Bertrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:18 AM   #2
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1715674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material
Default Re: Tickets

any left over single game tickets are generally put up for sale a few weeks before the game...if it is part of one of the multiple game packages (if they do that again this year) there may not be many left over, they are a good "mid tier" SEC opponent, a step above Kentucky and Vandy, but not quite on the same level (perceptionwise at least) as a UGA or FL

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:08 AM   #3
Bertrous
Walk On

Male

I will be in vacations in SC during this week (game week against Mizzou), so for me it's better to take only a single game ticket :-( but i'ts very difficult to find 2 tickets ...
Old 05-19-2014, 09:12 AM   #4
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1715674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

best bet may be a service such as stub hub, you may pay a little more, but odds are you will be able to get a better ticket than you would via the box office at the point when they open sales to the general public

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:46 AM   #5
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrous View Post
I will be in vacations in SC during this week (game week against Mizzou), so for me it's better to take only a single game ticket :-( but i'ts very difficult to find 2 tickets ...

We don't release tickets like they do for soccer matches in Europe. Our system is different.

Just show up to the stadium the day of the game and buy 2 from someone selling them around the stadium.

You can always find extra tickets and there will be plenty for the Mizzou match.
Old 05-19-2014, 10:06 AM   #6
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

It may be slightly more expensive but you're best bet for good seats would be to either go to stubhub.com or ticketmaster.com or to go to the stadium on gameday and buy tickets there. Lots of people will be selling their tickets.

However, getting them outside the stadium is risky since there's a good chance that they will be counterfeit.

In the past, I have bought them from StubHub and had no problems. Cost more but you can find good seats.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:51 AM   #7
Bertrous
Walk On

Male

Thank you, I will try stubhub and ticketmaster.
Old 05-19-2014, 01:29 PM   #8
dumpyloser
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 994
dumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talons

I agree with the guy who said buy them outside the stadium. I do this very often and usually pay less than face.