CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > CockyTalk Get Togethers

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
El Cid Ranger
WeStillOwnUSC
GarnetSwarm1990
taylorssc
USCNowAndForever
gamecockgal
SC Sandlapper
B-G
Gamecocks1137
ConwayGamecock
Interesting quotes f (2086)
Have you ever been s (1313)
Tennessee Offense Br (830)
Key for 2015 defense (802)
Women's Team Ranked (534)
Skai Moore out for U (488)
This season and recr (449)
Lebron makes Clevela (355)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (244)
For all the uniform (205)
Skai Moore out for UT
2016 - Jovan Kinlaw
Uniforms for Tenn
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Have you ever been so wro
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
We're going to the NCAA T
Season Tickets
Key for 2015 defense
Women's Team Ranked #2 In

Old 05-18-2014, 09:15 PM   #1
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material
Default Hide yo wife! Hide yo kids!

Thanks to the exceeding ticket-providing generosity of Cockhornleghorn, I will be descending on your fair region the evening of Friday October 31, partaking of the UT game on Saturday, derping about town on Sunday, then slinking back to NJ Monday morning.

At least that's the plan as of now
Old 05-18-2014, 09:27 PM   #2
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material
Default Re: Hide yo wife! Hide yo kids!

Congrats.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:16 PM   #3
jrussjr
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
jrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot material

You might not want to leave!
jrussjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:38 PM   #4
kick_ball
high midi-chlorian count

Male

CockyCash: 521
kick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrussjr View Post
You might not want to leave!
does anyone actually WANT to go back to NJ..... jk ..but really
Old 05-19-2014, 03:27 PM   #5
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 113508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material
Wink Re: Hide yo wife! Hide yo kids!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick_ball View Post
Haha...but no...really???

Edit: you white fonted my post.lol

Anyway, Congrats on making it to a game Jersey!
Old 05-19-2014, 04:25 PM   #6
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick_ball View Post
Jersey has some nice spots, but for me the answer was no. Left when I was 14 and have no desire of moving back. I really don't think I would consider moving north of SC at this point.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 04:33 PM   #7
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

Eh, where I live doesn't smell THAT bad...most of the time
Old 05-19-2014, 04:59 PM   #8
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyBird View Post
Eh, where I live doesn't smell THAT bad...most of the time
Yeah, where I grew up was pretty nice, or at least I thought so at the time. Whole subdivision was on an old apple orchard. The apples had gone bitter so you couldn't eat them anymore, but great for throwing at anyone or thing, lol. Main reasons I would never go back are weather traffic, and taxes. Plus, I've been living in the South for over 2/3 of my life now, so I feel more like a Southerner than Northerner.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:01 PM   #9
WeCocky
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 508
WeCocky has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyBird View Post
Thanks to the exceeding ticket-providing generosity of Cockhornleghorn, I will be descending on your fair region the evening of Friday October 31, partaking of the UT game on Saturday, derping about town on Sunday, then slinking back to NJ Monday morning.

At least that's the plan as of now
Caldwell, NJ? My dad is from Paterson
WeCocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:02 PM   #10
WeCocky
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 508
WeCocky has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
Jersey has some nice spots, but for me the answer was no. Left when I was 14 and have no desire of moving back. I really don't think I would consider moving north of SC at this point.
Agree. Lived there till age 7, and when we go visit family, I realize why the South is the place for me.
WeCocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:22 PM   #11
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 225747
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

When I was at USC in the late 80's half my dorm was from New Jersey.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote