CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
NAGamecockFan
kingofnerf
BigRedCock
El Cid Ranger
rrsandersjr
Gaichon
ChickenButt
robgusc76
NinjaSven
Freshman ND WR " (717)
Call of Duty: Advanc (495)
Good Riddance to bad (410)
Keeping tailgate foo (295)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (260)
An A to Z of Noah We (177)
The Comeback & T (146)
NCAAF: MISSISSIPPI S (70)
NCAAF: SOUTHERN CAL (68)
NCAAF: MICHIGAN @ MI (67)
Wallpaper & Backgroun
Bashing Players, coaches,
Why I think we beat Aubur
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
SEC Debate: Best candidat
2015 Commitment - Sherrod
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Texas athletic director:
Rest of the season predic
So Disappointed With The

Old 05-20-2014, 05:06 PM   #1
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Super Bowl LII

Super Bowl LII (52) awarded to Minneapolis today.

49: Arizona
50: San Fran
51: Houston
52: Minneapolis

Since Atlanta broke ground for a new stadium yesterday, they will host in the near future.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 05:37 PM   #2
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material
Default Re: Super Bowl LII

I wish they would do away with the rule that it had to be a NFL team's stadium..

That way Columbia could host one. I'm so serious right now.
Old 05-20-2014, 06:09 PM   #3
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterClowney View Post
I wish they would do away with the rule that it had to be a NFL team's stadium..

Columbia is way too small for a Super Bowl. Jacksonville hosted it about 10 years ago and there were complaints. And jax is considerably larger than Columbia. It'd be awesome but I don't see it happening realistically

With the renovations to Bank Of America Stadium, I think Charlotte will host one down the road.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 07:36 PM   #4
Lalli25
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterClowney View Post

I'm sure they would pick other revenues than USC at first, but I agree it would be awesome to use colleges. It actually makes more sense in that people get tired of the same exact cities for bowl games and then the Super Bowl.
Old 05-21-2014, 05:29 PM   #5
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

It's time for all NFL stadiums to have a chance to host the Super Bowl since it has been hosted in New Jersey no reason why BoA can't host it.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 05:36 PM   #6
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
It's time for all NFL stadiums to have a chance to host the Super Bowl since it has been hosted in New Jersey no reason why BoA can't host it.
I'd take Charlotte over Minneapolis any day.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 05:38 PM   #7
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
This doesn't make much sense.

Yea the game was in NJ, but NYC hosted events as well.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 05:46 PM   #8
acejrock

Male

CockyCash: 28363636
acejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to acejrock Send a message via Yahoo to acejrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
This doesn't make much sense.

Yea the game was in NJ, but NYC hosted events as well.
Clearly, you don't understand how different the two are geographically. Clearly. [/sarcasm]
acejrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 05:51 PM   #9
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by acejrock View Post
Clearly, you don't understand how different the two are geographically. Clearly. [/sarcasm]
I get the joke but just to add here.

If this stadium was not as close to NYC the game wouldn't have been there. NYC was the selling point because how big of a tourist attraction it is.

I just don't think Charlotte can support that right now.

I mean if it could it would have been selected by now.

#LukeForMod

Old 05-21-2014, 05:54 PM   #10
acejrock

Male

CockyCash: 28363636
acejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to acejrock Send a message via Yahoo to acejrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
I get the joke but just to add here.

If this stadium was not as close to NYC the game wouldn't have been there. NYC was the selling point because how big of a tourist attraction it is.

I just don't think Charlotte can support that right now.

I mean if it could it would have been selected by now.
To clarify I was agreeing with you that the fact it was in Jersey was completely due to the fact that the two teams that share the stadium are New York teams.

Also, don't know if Charlotte can handle it, but the stadium renovations are happening because of a bid for a superbowl.
acejrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 05:56 PM   #11
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by acejrock View Post
To clarify I was agreeing with you that the fact it was in Jersey was completely due to the fact that the two teams that share the stadium are New York teams.

Also, don't know if Charlotte can handle it, but the stadium renovations are happening because of a bid for a superbowl.
Yea I was just spelling it out to SSO.

Like people have to do often

#LukeForMod

Old 05-21-2014, 06:37 PM   #12
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

All that needs to be said, even to this day that blackout couldn't happen to a better cesspool.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:58 PM   #13
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:

All that needs to be said, even to this day that blackout couldn't happen to a better cesspool.
Yea but the city of New Orleans is more fun.

#LukeForMod

Old 05-21-2014, 08:25 PM   #14
Bobby Boucher
Recruit

Male

Bobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudly

New Orleans is quite possibly the most overrated city on the face of the planet.
Bobby Boucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 11:57 PM   #15
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Boucher View Post
New Orleans is quite possibly the most overrated city on the face of the planet.

You probably never knew anyone from Tulane or Loyola.

But if you did, it's More fun than Charlotte.

#LukeForMod