CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
l^l^lBGCock
Ericvol2096
smoovecock
kingoftheroost
GamecockSuperFan
A. Pilgrim
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
taylorssc
Travelin
BLACK OUT!!!!!!! (2950)
Gamecockology Helms (1034)
SEC QB's in the Red (998)
Little know stat (We (983)
Where do you like to (551)
We're going to the N (528)
Amelia Earhart Plane (340)
Have you ever been s (260)
Tennessee Offense Br (251)
This season and recr (228)
Tennessee - South Carolin
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
Interesting quotes from D
Have you ever been so wro
Gamecockology Helms
Official Charlotte Hornet
Tennessee Offense Breakdo
Lose to Clemson, or to Te
What does it take to win?
Uniforms for Tenn

Old 05-21-2014, 07:15 PM   #41
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 967355268
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 SEC Tournament:**USC vs. Mississippi State GAME Thread**

As best as I can tell...... the game WILL NOT be broadcast on TWC..... only on ESPN3.......

Now if you want to watch the ACC, BIG 12.......

Sorry for those that don't have ESPN3.......
Old 05-21-2014, 07:20 PM   #42
wshell
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 31680
wshell has earned his spurswshell has earned his spurswshell has earned his spurswshell has earned his spurswshell has earned his spurswshell has earned his spurswshell has earned his spurs

anyone having luck with CSS on Charter?

SEC tourney shows up in my channel guide but the feed when you click on it is a travel show about food on Great American Country. People at Charter said it wasn't blacked out here
wshell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:37 PM   #43
TheMule
Br Ba

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
TheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to TheMule

Quote:
Originally Posted by wshell View Post
anyone having luck with CSS on Charter?

SEC tourney shows up in my channel guide but the feed when you click on it is a travel show about food on Great American Country. People at Charter said it wasn't blacked out here
I get the game but there's no sound. The sound went off a couple of weeks ago when a game came back from commercial.

gt
Here's to you, Feisty and Spurd&Fthrd.
TheMule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:39 PM   #44
WeCocky
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 508
WeCocky has hatched from the shell

I get the game no problems

WeCocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:51 PM   #45
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

I have TWC and a DVR...... so when the game is on TV, I will DVR the game so that I can match up the video with the USC game stream over the radio or the internet.....

Sometimes I can match the game on ESPN3 with the USC stream, but it is much harder without the DVR......

Sometimes Justin TV will have somebody showing the game, but cannot find the stream anywhere else on the net.......
Old 05-21-2014, 07:51 PM   #46
Carolinafan13
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 25009651
Carolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeCocky View Post
I get the game no problems

Who is your provider and what channel? I have Dish and can't find anything but the ACC games.
Carolinafan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:59 PM   #47
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

Kentucky is ruining things..... was really hoping that if we won tonight, we would play Florida tomorrow...... that is best case for helping our RPI......

But if Kentucky wants to play spoiler, so be it! We owe them anyway for losing the series in Lexington......

Have to believe Vandy and Ole Miss losing would help, I am only worried that LSU could win the SEC Tourny, and sneak in one of the top seeds.

If we can win tonight and tomorrow, perhaps we can take control of our own destiny. I feel we need to win at least 2 games...... 3 would be awesome! I believe 3 wins would lock it up!

But forget all that for tonight! Lets stick some cow bells where the sun don't shine!!!
Old 05-21-2014, 08:00 PM   #48
aftertwobowls
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 4883800
aftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Dub Gamecock View Post
no CSS for TWC people... I think CSS is on the Dish and Direct TV somewhere
Directv has never gotten CSS as far as I know, or at least not in a really long time. CSS is a Comcast channel and they're competitors.
aftertwobowls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:02 PM   #49
cockybusiness2
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 461300
cockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot material

Just wish I could watch it... Why is Direct TV only showing ACC
cockybusiness2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:15 PM   #50
GabbieM
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 850
GabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockybusiness2 View Post
Probably a bigger market for their subscribers than the SEC. No facts on that though.
GabbieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:16 PM   #51
cockybusiness2
Household Name

Male

cockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabbieM View Post
Probably a bigger market for their subscribers than the SEC. No facts on that though.
But I am in Florida
Old 05-21-2014, 08:20 PM   #52
aftertwobowls
4-Star

Male

aftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot material

Quote:
The ACC tournament is covered by Fox Sports South, which Directv carries. The SEC Tournament has been covered by CSS and SportsSouth for years now. CSS is a Comcast channel is the reason why we don't get it on Directv. And it seems the past few years our first tournament game is always in the bracket being covered by CSS. Sucks...
Old 05-21-2014, 08:22 PM   #53
cockybusiness2
Household Name

Male

Is Infinity own by Comcast? By internet is thru Comcast which offers me infinity TV on line
Old 05-21-2014, 08:25 PM   #54
aftertwobowls
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Is Infinity own by Comcast? By internet is thru Comcast which offers me infinity TV on line
Yes, and I think it's Xfinity.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:27 PM   #55
GabbieM
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 850
GabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudly

Quote:
But I am in Florida
Yeah, maybe as a "whole" if that makes sense. I don't know. Television deals/channels can be stupid sometimes.

We don't even have the SEC Network on Time Warner yet. Talk about lame. I got a mail today (big print flyer) from Dish with Gamecock colors and schedule for football all over it. Great advertisting if you ask me.. but I live out where satellite won't work too well. :(

I do believe Time Warner will suffer come football season from both the state of Texas and South Carolina and force them to add the channel.
GabbieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:27 PM   #56
CockTail
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
CockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot material

Xfinity is Comcast. For those who are being switched to Xfinity/Comcast, welcome to suckville. They do have some nice features, but their customer is the worst I have ever dealt with for any company.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:37 PM   #57
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

YES!!! Garnet Pins!!!!
Uniform Mojo Gods will be pleased.
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:40 PM   #58
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 View Post
YES!!! Garnet Pins!!!!
Yep..... not only will we play well, we will look good doing it!
Old 05-21-2014, 08:48 PM   #59
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 899000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 View Post
YES!!! Garnet Pins!!!!
Championship threads to be sure.
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:49 PM   #60
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 899000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Somebody tell me if TWC has it ?
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote