CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
spareparts
johnnyb
Aggie96
SuperCockMaster
jebodiah
Master Bedroom
Spurticus
WeStillOwnUSC
75CarolinaFan
Devonte Holloman Ret (2766)
I have not bought in (1267)
JD & DJ Getting (1246)
Article on Shaw & (1234)
Aggie looking forwar (1189)
Cockaboose Owners (1070)
and the #1 2014 acc (1007)
SEC East QB's Ranked (900)
I'm thinking we're g (834)
Clemson OT to transf (660)
JD & DJ Getting Love
Watch ESPN app on Xbox On
First "Carolina Call
I have not bought into ou
SEC East QB's Ranked
The bane of our season
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Really excited to visit t
Spurrier: Davis May Not B
***2014 Carolina Panthers

Old 05-20-2014, 11:47 PM   #301
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114408514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowcutta View Post
pacers straight gave this game away. had everything going their way after a george 3 gave them a 7 pt lead then the proceed to double off of corner shooters and ignore lebron as he cuts to the hoop so that one of his teammates can find him for an easy layup. that and their offensive execution sucked down the stretch. at least make the heat earn it.
Yes, some Pacer chokage tonight.
Old 05-21-2014, 12:17 AM   #302
Ahmad
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 356
Ahmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudly

Pacers let this game get away from them late.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:50 PM   #303
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

okc came back from 0-2 down to the spurs 2 years ago but they dont have ibaka or harden and this spurs team is much deeper and better all around. the spurs have too much firepower. at this point i'd be surprised if the thunder win a game. they dont have anyone at the 4 or 5 who threatens the spurs on either side of the court. the only way theyre winning a game is if the spurs inexplicably have a terrible game offensively.
crowcutta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 11:53 PM   #304
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
okc came back from 0-2 down to the spurs 2 years ago but they dont have ibaka or harden and this spurs team is much deeper and better all around. the spurs have too much firepower. at this point i'd be surprised if the thunder win a game. they dont have anyone at the 4 or 5 who threatens the spurs on either side of the court. the only way theyre winning a game is if the spurs inexplicably have a terrible game offensively.
Agreed! I like it! Go Spurs!
Old 05-22-2014, 12:07 AM   #305
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 221039
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

That was NASTY.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 03:54 AM   #306
zihed
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
zihed is sharpening his clawszihed is sharpening his clawszihed is sharpening his clawszihed is sharpening his clawszihed is sharpening his claws

Old 05-22-2014, 04:30 AM   #307
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by zihed View Post
Old 05-22-2014, 11:21 AM   #308
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

OKC is done. I hate to say it but they are going to have to blow that team up. They are like the Kings of early 2000's.

Trade for Kevin Love? They have the pieces.

Drink Cocktane!

For the latest in USC coverage, check out:

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 11:31 AM   #309
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
OKC is done. I hate to say it but they are going to have to blow that team up. They are like the Kings of early 2000's.

Now that would be a hell of a team if they could get Kevin Love. They need to get rid of Scott Brooks as well as he just isn't going to get the job done. They run ZERO offensive sets... it looks like an offense you would see at your local YMCA.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 11:41 AM   #310
Todd803
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 272
Todd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPit

Quote:
As someone who doesn't have a favorite NBA team, I actually feel bad for OKC. 2 years in a row now, they have had injuries in the playoffs basically eliminate them from a chance at the finals. I also just want to watch good games and without Ibaka that doesn't look like it's going to happen.
Todd803 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 12:07 PM   #311
carolinafan53186
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

carolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot material

Quote:

They screwed up when they went cheap and traded James harden for nothing. They had three of the top 15 players on one team and the owners didn't want to deal with having to pay him.

The biggest losers are the fans in okc. They are some of the best in the league and they wont have anyone to root for in three years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-22-2014, 12:19 PM   #312
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

Quote:

Man, I miss those Kings teams. Best team in the NBA. Better than the Lakers. More fun to watch. I think the difference is OKC is still young enough with Durant and Westbrook. They just need more pieces. Ibaka is solid but the supporting cast isn't enough.
Old 05-22-2014, 01:50 PM   #313
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

Quote:

i agree, they need to do something bold. okc is going to regret a lot of things. scott brooks being asleep at the wheel for that 2012 nba finals. then getting rid of harden that offseason when they should have been going all in for a title. now the last two seasons with the injuries its giving them a tailor made excuse to keep scott brooks around. both are obviously legit excuses for them to get eliminated, but youre not winning a championship with scott brooks as coach. theyre going to wait until its too late to save the durant/westbrook combo.

what are you thinking as for the pieces? if im minnesota for kevin love i better be getting back ibaka, jackson, and 1-2 of the okc young bench players/1st round picks.
crowcutta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 11:38 PM   #314
Lalli25
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material

I used to like or at least not mine the pacers, but Stephenson, West and in general the way they acted this year makes me hate them. I'm enjoying watching the heat just run them off the court in the fourth quarter.
Old 05-24-2014, 11:44 PM   #315
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli25 View Post
I used to like or at least not mine the pacers, but Stephenson, West and in general the way they acted this year makes me hate them. I'm enjoying watching the heat just run them off the court in the fourth quarter.
I have the same sentiment as you. And Paul George thinks he is a super star for some reason... Gotta work for it bro!
Old 05-24-2014, 11:46 PM   #316
GamecockGuardsman
Two Deep

Male

GamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPit

Other than the Heat....the Eastern Conference is WEAK! The NBA should just give the Heat a automatic bid to the finals.
Old 05-24-2014, 11:54 PM   #317
Ahmad
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 356
Ahmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockGuardsman View Post
Other than the Heat....the Eastern Conference is WEAK! The NBA should just give the Heat a automatic bid to the finals.
You're right about that. The Heat have a much easier road than the Spurs, Clippers, and OKC.
Old 05-25-2014, 09:47 AM   #318
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

So it's the Miami's problem the other teams in the East can't put together a good team?
Old 05-25-2014, 10:22 AM   #319
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 221039
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
So it's the Miami's problem the other teams in the East can't put together a good team?
Yes, yes it is.

They buy all the East's best players.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 10:27 AM   #320
jrussjr
Blue Chip

Male

jrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntonioCock View Post
Yes, yes it is.

They buy all the East's best players.
The Yankees of the NBA!!!
jrussjr is offline   Reply With Quote