CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
Badazcock
b381l
Gamecockswag
cocksmith1or11
Regalcock
kingofnerf
NAGamecockFan
The Yancey
Travelin
The Comeback & T (613)
Simple "yes&quo (558)
ESPN Game Day Commen (511)
Bashing Players, coa (465)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (434)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (395)
TeMarcus Blanton (327)
An A to Z of Noah We (297)
Phil Steele just pre (184)
Wallpaper & Back (180)
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
ESPN Game Day Comments Re
Why I think we beat Aubur
Who start on the d line t
Simple "yes" or
TeMarcus Blanton
Phil Steele just predicte
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
Garcia: Change the Rules
2016 - Avery McCall

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2014, 01:02 PM   #1221
4gamecockfb
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: 2014 Signee - Bryson Allen-Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockholio View Post
I can't wait to see this kid in action at W-B! Go get you some BAW!!

Tweeted he will wear #4 for the Gamecocks.
Anyone know if any other players have tweeted or confirmed what number they will wear?
Old 05-22-2014, 08:58 PM   #1222
Rooster'srule
Blue Chip

Male

Rooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talons

http://recruiting.blog.ajc.com/2014/...rlwind-finish/

AJC article
Old 05-22-2014, 09:43 PM   #1223
Liquid_nails
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
Liquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talons

Boy is gonna be a good one fellas.
Old 05-22-2014, 09:46 PM   #1224
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

After reading that, I think we can thank Kiffen for him not committing to Bama.
Old 05-22-2014, 09:56 PM   #1225
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

with all the bad news lately i thought this might be about him not being eligible academically.

I should have known better though, this kids a bright one.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:31 PM   #1226
FilchCock
4-Star

Male

FilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPit

Dang, Spurrier has gotta not make mistakes like that when recruiting. Getting a recruit's position mixed up is pretty bad.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:44 PM   #1227
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilchCock View Post
Dang, Spurrier has gotta not make mistakes like that when recruiting. Getting a recruit's position mixed up is pretty bad.
I dont know how spurrier didnt realize he was talking to a recruit and not a current player. Hes lucky hes a winner or hed be laughed out.
Old 05-22-2014, 11:22 PM   #1228
conwaycock2
Two Deep

Male

conwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot material

Roster or nonroster makes no difference. He called Spencer Lanning...Lanning Spencer the whole time he was here
Old 05-22-2014, 11:27 PM   #1229
Gamecockfanatic4
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4567500
Gamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockfanatic4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
After reading that, I think we can thank Kiffen for him not committing to Bama.
you're clearly reading something I'm not if you think Kiffin kept him from comitting to Bama

Old 05-22-2014, 11:48 PM   #1230
cockthehammer
Blue Chip

Male

cockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster'srule View Post
Just read and watched the video. This kid is something special! Way to go Whammy!
Old 05-23-2014, 12:26 AM   #1231
aftertwobowls
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 4250000
aftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecockfanatic4 View Post
you're clearly reading something I'm not if you think Kiffin kept him from comitting to Bama
USC is 3,000 miles from here. My mom paid for us to go out there last year during spring break. I went out there to UCLA, and I spent the whole day with Coach (Jim Mora and his assistants). I went to USC, and probably talked to (Lane Kiffin) for five minutes and then he left. So we were like ‘One of the top prospects from the East Coast takes the time to visit you, and then you only stay for five minutes?’ Coach Kiffin is at Alabama now. When I went on my official visit to Alabama, he was like ‘I am so sorry about that. I hope you don’t take that out on Alabama. That was totally my fault. I had a lot going on.’ That was just so funny to my mom and I. We still laugh about that today.”
Old 05-23-2014, 12:39 AM   #1232
roosterdude21
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 9000
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Kiffin was acting like a self entitled douche while a young man half his age handled the situation with class? That's incredible
Old 05-23-2014, 01:56 AM   #1233
Gamecockfanatic4
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4567500
Gamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockfanatic4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aftertwobowls View Post
USC is 3,000 miles from here. My mom paid for us to go out there last year during spring break. I went out there to UCLA, and I spent the whole day with Coach (Jim Mora and his assistants). I went to USC, and probably talked to (Lane Kiffin) for five minutes and then he left. So we were like ‘One of the top prospects from the East Coast takes the time to visit you, and then you only stay for five minutes?’ Coach Kiffin is at Alabama now. When I went on my official visit to Alabama, he was like ‘I am so sorry about that. I hope you don’t take that out on Alabama. That was totally my fault. I had a lot going on.’ That was just so funny to my mom and I. We still laugh about that today.”
nothing here indicates that kept him from Bama though, Kiffin wasnt really even involved in his recruitment at Bama. They laugh about it now just a funny story.

Old 05-23-2014, 04:43 PM   #1234
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

That gives you a lot of respect for Kirby from Bama. Sounds like he told the kid the truth, that he would be better off at SC. Almost like he was an impartial bystander just giving advice on what schemes would work best for BAW.

Doesn't surprise me that other schools do the negative recruiting.
Old 05-23-2014, 05:39 PM   #1235
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 113508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Sound like Whammy did a great job of keeping him committed when UGA had the full court press on.
Old 05-23-2014, 10:56 PM   #1236
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

Kiffen is going to be Kiffen. I hope he poisons the atmosphere at Alabama like he has elsewhere (I've heard some alum are stirred up about the hire). BAW has been a miracle young man prior to getting here. Sounds like he and his mother make a great pair of Gamecocks.
Old 05-23-2014, 11:37 PM   #1237
GarnetSwarm1990
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 738
GarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyboy View Post
Kiffen is going to be Kiffen. I hope he poisons the atmosphere at Alabama like he has elsewhere (I've heard some alum are stirred up about the hire). BAW has been a miracle young man prior to getting here. Sounds like he and his mother make a great pair of Gamecocks.
Saban won't stand for that. He has barely allowed Kiffin to even talk to the media so far. He will control everything Kiffin does.
Old 05-24-2014, 12:08 AM   #1238
WeCocky
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 508
WeCocky has hatched from the shell

Bama has no reason to negative recruit. They can pretty much get who they want, so good for them for giving a kid advice and helping him out
Old 05-28-2014, 09:29 AM   #1239
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

He's about to enroll at Carolina and his weight is already up to 232 lbs. He could be around 240 lbs by the time the season starts.
Old 05-28-2014, 01:17 PM   #1240
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 195371
USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
He's about to enroll at Carolina and his weight is already up to 232 lbs. He could be around 240 lbs by the time the season starts.
And expect us to use him to blitz - allot. He is gonna play early.
Closed Thread