CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Spurticus
TAFC 5 1981
gamecockgal
CoverTwo
B-G
El Cid Ranger
Gamecockfanatic4
Captain9Dragons
75CarolinaFan
robgusc76
Top 10 Reasons Why T (2169)
SOS Dominating SEC M (707)
Jaguars Justin Black (680)
Kansas to invest $75 (620)
When does fall pract (620)
Spurrier vs Saban (489)
An Air Algerie Fligh (227)
Frank Caliendo + Mor (181)
Anyone Switching to (162)
Darth Vader 'Vette (112)
2015 - Davante Davis
Minda Kacinas Q&A - G
Bonefish Grill
2015 - Ty'Son Williams
Spurrier vs Saban
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Kansas to invest $75 mill
Gamecock Showcase Attende
Places to eat in Conway?
Frank Caliendo + Morgan F

Old 05-27-2014, 06:52 PM   #1
ZenUSC
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
ZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPit
Default SEC Media Days

I'm assuming this week is SEC football media week since I am seeing interviews with head coaches sitting in a cheap folding chair while the media are standing. Can the SEC not afford a podium and some chairs for the media? Why isn't it front page headline saying "Media days! ? Why did I have to google SEC Media Days to find out what was going on?
ZenUSC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 07:04 PM   #2
SC4EVER
4-Star

Male

SC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: SEC Media Days

Old 05-27-2014, 07:34 PM   #3
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 200
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

Guess that's why it's not called sec fan days.
gamecock88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 07:39 PM   #4
ZenUSC
Blue Chip

Male

ZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC4EVER View Post
Good point.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:56 PM   #5
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

SEC media days are in July. I'm assuming that the HBC will take Dylan and someone else.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:22 PM   #6
ZenUSC
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
SEC media days are in July. I'm assuming that the HBC will take Dylan and someone else.
Thank you FoC. What is going on this week. Head coaches are in Destin doing interviews.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:28 PM   #7
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenUSC View Post
Thank you FoC. What is going on this week. Head coaches are in Destin doing interviews.
SEC Spring meetings. Or something like that. Usually they discuss issues within the conference.

Media days is when the coaches and players talk to the media in late July. It's also a circus thanks to espn (partly)
uscgamecocks88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:43 PM   #8
Gamecocks1137
Bowl MVP

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenUSC View Post
Will either be Dylan and Mike Davis, or Dylan and Skai Moore.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:23 PM   #9
Joe Gamecock
Walk On

Male

Joe Gamecock has hatched from the shell

Last year during July SEC Media days Dylan, Clowney and Bruce represented. This year I think SOS brings Dylan, AJ Cann and Mike Dais,
Joe Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:34 PM   #10
me4USC
Blue Chip

Female

me4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Gamecock View Post
Last year during July SEC Media days Dylan, Clowney and Bruce represented. This year I think SOS brings Dylan, AJ Cann and Mike Dais,
Last year, Connor went, not Dylan. I would like to see Dylan, Cann, and Davis, but he usually takes at least one defensive player, I think. Those three do seem to be the most high profile right now.

me4USC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:01 AM   #11
Joe Gamecock
Walk On

Male

Joe Gamecock has hatched from the shell

You are right, I was thinking Conner but typed Dylan. I think SOS will take Cann instead of Moore, because he will be a Senior this year and most likely a 1st or 2nd team pre-season all SEC OL.
Joe Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 10:11 AM   #12
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

This is the spring meetings in Destin, FL, not media days in Alabama just before fall camps start up.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote