CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
GH
b381l
Spurticus
Mt. Lattimore
petecock
jrussjr
RGHoskins
bigdog2003
ConwayGamecock
PageUSC
1st practice tonight (2046)
I'm in the Atlanta a (1196)
We don't have a prac (827)
Malcolm Mitchell (kn (810)
Cockytalk Fall Pract (727)
Could we see 3 QBs o (677)
Donell Stanley injur (577)
weather in columbia (482)
Overrated and Underr (436)
Copperheads (348)
Dustin Johnson taking a l
Auburn Loses Guard for Se
Cockytalk Fall Practice R
Mike Davis Hamstring
2014 Signee - Joe Blue
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Paul George Seriously Inj
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
****Official 2014 Gamecoc
Official SEC Network and

Old 05-27-2014, 06:42 PM   #421
rockincockingirl
Walk On

Female

CockyCash: 500
rockincockingirl has hatched from the shell
Default Re: Updated: Diamond DeShields to visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCohioBoy View Post
She is a topic because it has been said DD was talking with her.
So what? People interact on social media all the time. DD has spoken to a lot of people. I just didn't understand why you guys get so riled up over simple things. But I'm going to stay in my place as a newbie. Hopefully DD comes to Carolina!
rockincockingirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:11 PM   #422
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 200
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCohioBoy View Post
She is a topic because it has been said DD was talking with her.
Devin Downey is back in town?

Only DD I know, except for my wife's Bra size......

And can we please fix the title of this thread? Because it is never updated!
Old 05-27-2014, 08:20 PM   #423
OldPat
Blue Chip

Male

OldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockincockingirl View Post
So what? People interact on social media all the time. DD has spoken to a lot of people. I just didn't understand why you guys get so riled up over simple things. But I'm going to stay in my place as a newbie. Hopefully DD comes to Carolina!
'stay in your place'?
Uh huh, sure thing.

Don't cha know, Bone done gone.
EI& AC more than took her place.

Now we want a Diamond in the rough,
and you too, sweet Te'a.

Don't know 'bout your beau tho.
That's up to SOS and his staff.

SOS, DS done caught your pass.
You gonna cover her (you choose)?

You can shove that Tenn pay site.
Learned all of this right here on CT.

Where are Diamond & Te'a gonna go?
Don't know, but unlike some, I don't pretend to.
OldPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:12 PM   #424
Evilchicken2
Allergic to kool aid

Male

Evilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldPat View Post
'stay in your place'?
Uh huh, sure thing.

and you too, sweet Te'a.

Old 05-27-2014, 11:29 PM   #425
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 749
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
'stay in your place'?
Uh huh, sure thing.

and you too, sweet Te'a.

Old 05-27-2014, 11:37 PM   #426
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

Quote:
'stay in your place'?
Uh huh, sure thing.

and you too, sweet Te'a.

What?!?! Dont quit your day job

for willy
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:51 PM   #427
gAmkok
Eh.

Male

gAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockincockingirl View Post
Indeed!
A 2015-16 roster with her on it would be tremendous and one of the best WBB teams ever at Carolina, given who we'll have as upperclassmen. It'd be nice if the underclassmen roster included Cooper as well, of course, but this thread is about Diamond, as you implicitly pointed out.

... and don't fret being a "newbie" poster. A low post count doesn't mean your input isn't valuable, even though some do think that.
gAmkok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 12:14 AM   #428
CockyGuy
One Varsity Letter

Male

CockyGuy is making other chickens nervousCockyGuy is making other chickens nervousCockyGuy is making other chickens nervousCockyGuy is making other chickens nervousCockyGuy is making other chickens nervousCockyGuy is making other chickens nervousCockyGuy is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by gAmkok View Post
Indeed!
A 2015-16 roster with her on it would be tremendous and one of the best WBB teams ever at Carolina, given who we'll have as upperclassmen. It'd be nice if the underclassmen roster included Cooper as well, of course, but this thread is about Diamond, as you implicitly pointed out.

... and don't fret being a "newbie" poster. A low post count doesn't mean your input isn't valuable, even though some do think that.
What input though?
Old 05-28-2014, 12:36 AM   #429
gAmkok
Eh.

Male

gAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyGuy View Post
What input though?
Maybe input was the wrong word. More like contribution to the KB conversation. I think it's valid to question why it matters who a prospective transfer gets advice from, especially when we're talking about one out of who knows how many. The point being that DD can (and should) talk to a bunch of folks about the best place for her. Picking out one of them to be critical of doesn't make much sense.

KB has been gone for a long time now and I doubt she'll even step foot in Columbia again. She's not someone we need be concerned with any more. rockincockingirl was just pointing that out, I believe.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:37 AM   #430
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by gAmkok View Post
Indeed!

"One of"? Name one that has been more talented than that, other than this coming 2014-15 season.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:41 AM   #431
gAmkok
Eh.

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockhornleghorn View Post
"One of"? Name one that has been more talented than that, other than this coming 2014-15 season.
I was hedging.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:54 AM   #432
CockyGuy
One Varsity Letter

Male

CockyGuy is making other chickens nervousCockyGuy is making other chickens nervousCockyGuy is making other chickens nervousCockyGuy is making other chickens nervousCockyGuy is making other chickens nervousCockyGuy is making other chickens nervousCockyGuy is making other chickens nervous

Without going into too much detail. It's a toss-up at this point. Not my words.
For comparison think BAW.
Old 05-28-2014, 03:48 AM   #433
meesh982000
Walk On

Female

meesh982000 is learning to peck

Quote:
so your saying no final decision has been made on where Diamond is going?
meesh982000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 04:07 AM   #434
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:

Baskitt Baw?
Old 05-28-2014, 09:28 AM   #435
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 107787138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Git Dat Baw
Old 05-28-2014, 09:53 AM   #436
CockyGuy
One Varsity Letter

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConwayGamecock View Post
Baskitt Baw?
No. BAW-Bryson Allen-Williams and how his recuitment ended.
Old 05-28-2014, 09:54 AM   #437
CockyGuy
One Varsity Letter

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by meesh982000 View Post
so your saying no final decision has been made on where Diamond is going?
Correct
Old 05-28-2014, 01:30 PM   #438
OldPat
Blue Chip

Male

OldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot material

Quote:
CG, think maybe you're right; otherwise, we would have heard something by now.

Advice?? Just this: When in doubt, go with your heart. If your heart is being pulled in two directions, compare end results & choose accordingly.

Seems to me DD can go to TN & be the latest # hanging from the Rocky Top rafters, or she can join A'ja & the ladies in Cola, help them do something for us no one else ever has and ready herself to be pinched.

In the final analysis, that's the real difference between us & TN. We're so new at this, we haven't yet decided to hang reminders of our wonders from the rafters; instead, we want them to be among us so we can reach out & occasionally touch them so we know we're not dreaming.

Diamond, at South Carolina you can be one of our real-life treasures, not just a reminder of past glories. Hope to see you soon.

Last edited by OldPat; 05-28-2014 at 01:45 PM.
OldPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 07:58 PM   #439
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 107787138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Article up on Rivals if anyone cares to summarize
Old 06-02-2014, 08:06 PM   #440
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
Article up on Rivals if anyone cares to summarize
Haven't seen the Rivals article (don't have a sub), but I've seen tweets that 2015 PG Te'a Cooper has determined a date for her college choice announcement, being this Thursday (June 5th) at 6 pm. The prevailing thoughts are that DeShields and best friend Cooper are going to the same school together....