CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Spurticus
cocky0
gamecockgal
U-Dub Gamecock
JaxcockFL
b381l
75CarolinaFan
robgusc76
sanford
2000grad
Steve Spurrier - Say (1332)
A house just blew up (721)
South Carolina Footb (626)
Marines confront fak (503)
Gators brag on Clown (449)
Man Murders neighbor (328)
Ryan Wood leaving P& (300)
Southern Miss player (220)
Predict TAMU 2014 (219)
2014-15 Premier Leag (161)
Gurley or Davis
2016 - Brandon McIlwain
Gators brag on Clowney
2015 - Ty'Son Williams
2015 - Christian Pellage
Another UGA player arrest
Any PC builders here? You
Southern Miss player char
Lattimore Sidelined By Le
Texags

Old 05-28-2014, 10:49 AM   #1
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material
Default CFN Gamecock preview

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1406280.html

Here it is. Not bad.
cockymac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 10:58 AM   #2
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: CFN Gamecock preview

Fair assessment. I agree with what they said- Georgia is the most important game of the year. As it always is. UGA, AU, UF will be the toughest. I'll be ok if we go 2-1 among those teams. I think our one loss will be at Auburn. UF will be tough but we should be able to leave with a win.
uscgamecocks88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 12:12 PM   #3
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Unreal that Spurrier never won 11 games 3 straight years at Florida.

Let that sink in. He's going for 4 years in a row with at least 11 wins this year.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 12:15 PM   #4
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Good assessment.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 12:22 PM   #5
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Always the best assessment of the bunch.

They will also add predictions later in the summer.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:22 PM   #6
uscsabres
4-Star

Male

uscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his comb

Who is A.J. Cann
Old 05-28-2014, 12:43 PM   #7
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post
Always the best assessment of the bunch.

They will also add predictions later in the summer.
Hope the predictions are better than the ones they did earlier. Those were a joke.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:58 PM   #8
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
Hope the predictions are better than the ones they did earlier. Those were a joke.
What did they say earlier?
Old 05-28-2014, 01:08 PM   #9
carolinafan53186
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

carolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by treys1986 View Post
Unreal that Spurrier never won 11 games 3 straight years at Florida.

Let that sink in. He's going for 4 years in a row with at least 11 wins this year.
They also were playing one less game back then too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-28-2014, 03:31 PM   #10
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
What did they say earlier?
For Auburn we'd beat LSU and SC but lose at Mississippi St.
Old 05-28-2014, 03:45 PM   #11
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

Quote:
Its the cowbells. They need more cowbells.
cockymac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 04:28 PM   #12
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
LSU is one team I can't figure out. I wanna say they have a rebuilding year but even when they do they are still winning 9 or 10 games...
Old 05-28-2014, 04:42 PM   #13
Gamecocks1137
Bowl MVP

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinafan53186 View Post
They also were playing one less game back then too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2
Yeh, so their 10 win seasons basically amount to our 11 wins, but then again, it doesn't really matter, because we have still won 11 games 3 years in a row.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 05:41 PM   #14
wincocks84
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 450
wincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervous

I think we are looking at 9-3 this year. Which could still put us in Atlanta. I think we lose 2 or 3 SEC games. And at Clemson is the toss up. Not really worried about our Offense. I am a little worried about our D Line.
wincocks84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 06:25 PM   #15
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 320
Cocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscsabres View Post
Who is A.J. Cann
I was wondering the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wincocks84 View Post
I think we are looking at 9-3 this year. Which could still put us in Atlanta. I think we lose 2 or 3 SEC games. And at Clemson is the toss up. Not really worried about our Offense. I am a little worried about our D Line.
I think we're going to surprise many people...we'll be a much more offensive oriented team (as opposed to defense) than we have in the past few years, but I think this team is going to rise to the challenge...knowing that they don't have a 'superstar' in Clowney to rely on, I think they step things up.
to come true." Bodhi.
Cocky2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 01:07 AM   #16
CockyLifer
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 99095
CockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talons

Our defense is VERY talented. Yes our line is questionable as well as our secondary but the players we have on our roster are some of the most talented players on one of the deepest top to bottom teams we've ever had. I have faith that Whammy will have the right players/schemes on the field most of the time and we will be just fine. With our Offense just score 50 a game and we can win anything.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 12:53 PM   #17
Cabrini
Walk On

Male

Cabrini has hatched from the shell

I Agree that Gamecocks will be better but A&M has loaded up in defensive talent through JUCO and recruiting. Spring notes from some indicate a totally different talent level for the Aggies The Aggies QB situation is better than expected and the offense is loaded with NFL talent. Game will be close but A&M wins the opener in an upset
Cabrini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 01:15 PM   #18
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Auburn has two weeks to prepare for us while we play Furman the week before. That's going to be a tough game. Winning that game will be almost as important as beating UGA.
Old 05-31-2014, 01:46 PM   #19
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
Auburn has two weeks to prepare for us while we play Furman the week before. That's going to be a tough game. Winning that game will be almost as important as beating UGA.
I think we beat UGA but drop auburn. A loss to AU wouldn't (or shouldn't) hurt as much as a loss to Georgia