CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
kingofnerf
GH
TAFC 5 1981
No Curse
Spurticus
Kuhn
uscjeremynca
CockyLifer
markp_vip
SouthCGC
So, Dylan Thompson? (4613)
Confused fan here. (3066)
Is anybody still opt (2942)
Here's a terrifying (2184)
Predict the Season ( (1951)
Acock's Wrap Up: TAM (1409)
whats up with Mike? (1360)
A fans guide. 5 step (1115)
How were the Aggie f (1017)
David Williams?? (953)
Jimmies and Joes
Is anybody still optimist
Good crowd for volleyball
Predict the Season (After
Heck of an atmosphere
Confused fan here. Why i
So, Dylan Thompson?
My outside view
Priority #1: Teach Tackli
2015 Commitment - Shameik

Old 06-01-2014, 09:58 PM   #381
Latti
Uscooper

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Latti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudly
Default Re: 2014 NCAA Regionals:**USC vs. Maryland GAME #2 Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
Stupid ****** You're both idiots.

I wasn't being serious. It was more a question to all those who want Holbrook gone. Instead of just saying he sucks, give me a name.
Latti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 09:58 PM   #382
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurz View Post
This kind of feels like the beginning of a program slump. I hope I'm wrong and just caught up in the moment.
A PROGRAM SLUMP?! THE TEAM WON 40 GAMES THIS SEASON. WOW, the doom and gloom is reaching all time levels here. Very tigernet right now. Good work guys.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 09:59 PM   #383
CaptainCock91
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 495
CaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot material

I don't think the issue is Holbrook. I think it's leadership among the players. We need someone to step up next year with a bunch of new faces coming in.
Old 06-01-2014, 09:59 PM   #384
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latti View Post
I wasn't being serious. It was more a question to all those who want Holbrook gone. Instead of just saying he sucks, give me a name.
Thank God.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 09:59 PM   #385
Evilchicken2
Allergic to kool aid

Male

CockyCash: 500
Evilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurz View Post
This kind of feels like the beginning of a program slump. I hope I'm wrong and just caught up in the moment.
No dude, you're 100% correct. Rookie coach...4-5 yr learning curve.
Old 06-01-2014, 09:59 PM   #386
Hoodrow Wilson
4-Star

Male

Hoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
Stupid ****** You're both idiots.
Look out, world. This guy's angry on the internet.
Hoodrow Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 09:59 PM   #387
garnet_black215
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

See you guys at Williams-Brice on August 28th.
garnet_black215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 10:00 PM   #388
cockybusiness2
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 476000
cockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot material

No we are not tigernet. We expect more... Because this is USC baseball
cockybusiness2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 10:00 PM   #389
gAmkok
Eh.

Male

CockyCash: 200
gAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPit

Ok. Now I'm not so confident. If we were any good at scoring runs against decent pitching, I might feel a little better.
gAmkok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 10:00 PM   #390
Cocky chick
Blue Chip

Female

Cocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot material

Can we do it?
Cocky chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 10:01 PM   #391
Evilchicken2
Allergic to kool aid

Male

Evilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky chick View Post
Can we do it?
Yep.
Old 06-01-2014, 10:01 PM   #392
SouthCGC
Blue Chip

Male

SouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervous

We still got 9more outs. That's a full round lets go!
SouthCGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 10:01 PM   #393
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky chick View Post
Can we do it?
yep

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 10:02 PM   #394
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

Ray coached 24 years, it took him 14 years to reach his 1st CWS and 22 to win his first, let's cut Chad some slack...he is not taking strikes.

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 10:02 PM   #395
jellafever
BETTER THAN the rest

Male

CockyCash: 1035714
jellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot material

GUYS!!!! IT'S NOT OVER!!! YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF NEGATIVE NELLIES. WE GOT EM RIGHT WHERE WE WANT EM!
Old 06-01-2014, 10:02 PM   #396
CaptainCock91
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 495
CaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot material

Old 06-01-2014, 10:02 PM   #397
Evilchicken2
Allergic to kool aid

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindenemylines View Post
Ray coached 24 years, it took him 14 years to reach his 1st CWS and 22 to win his first, let's cut Chad some slack...he is not taking strikes.
Holy crap I'm depressed now.
Old 06-01-2014, 10:03 PM   #398
SouthCGC
Blue Chip

Male

SouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervous

I don't think our players believe they can win right now....goin down easy...without a fight not very gamecocky
SouthCGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 10:03 PM   #399
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

I refuse to believe that we're not gonna make some kind of comeback.
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 10:03 PM   #400
TS-45 Gamecock
Earning a Scholly

Male

TS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindenemylines View Post
Points to you.

TS-45 Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote