CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Spurticus
Gamecocks1137
robgusc76
GregoryHouse
Master Bedroom
Travelin
B-G
The Yancey
rioninusc
A. Pilgrim
Connor to be backup? (1880)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (863)
Carolina ranked #21 (646)
Gotta get Agent 0 go (583)
Miami Beach Bowl Thr (506)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (383)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (353)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (311)
Most Impactful Peopl (290)
How would a man writ (254)
aTm demolishes Kyle Field
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
The Vent and Coaching cha
Connor to be backup?
Greatest Gamecock Players
2016 - Brandon McIlwain
Most Impactful People Inv
Shot in the arm for the D
Greatest Gamecock Players
Carolina ranked #21 prese

Old 06-01-2014, 12:59 PM   #21
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material
Default Season ticket Selection Week.

Seat selection this week. My time is on Tuesday at 4:40. Current Seats are in section 507 row 12. I'll see if I can move closer to mid field and to a lower section but If not, my seats were pretty good.

Does anyone know when the first date/time tickets can be selected? The virtual seat selection won't show me the available seats until my date/time.
Old 06-01-2014, 02:43 PM   #22
greatwhitecock
I'm Ya Huckleberry

Male

CockyCash: 600
greatwhitecock is developing his combgreatwhitecock is developing his combgreatwhitecock is developing his combgreatwhitecock is developing his combgreatwhitecock is developing his combgreatwhitecock is developing his combgreatwhitecock is developing his combgreatwhitecock is developing his combgreatwhitecock is developing his combgreatwhitecock is developing his comb
Default Re: Season ticket question

I'm curious as well. What's your giving level? I'm Roundhouse picking June 12
greatwhitecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:59 AM   #23
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

This is my first year getting season tickets too and I have to say I've found the whole process to be very convoluted. Newcomers like me pay GCC dues, for the current year AND next year, before having any idea where our seats will be. It all depends on how many people ahead of us are keeping their seats. The seats are color-coded and the seat tax is based on what color you want. I went with blue but there's a real chance we will not be able to get that due to lack of availability and would have to go down a level to green, which would not make me happy. The whole thing is making me nervous.

SC Sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 03:19 AM   #24
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot material

I don't get all the South Endzone love. How can you guys tell if we got a 1st down or not or are you guys watching the game? It's almost impossible to know until the announcer or beast says so.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 07:43 AM   #25
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatwhitecock View Post
I'm curious as well. What's your giving level? I'm Roundhouse picking June 12
Im at the Full Schol level. So there is only 2 levels between RH and FS so do they do a level every four days, or are the selections done by days?
Old 06-02-2014, 08:01 PM   #26
CockyandProud
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2450
CockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot material

I'm was in section 306 last year, but moved to 304 this year. I'm about the 45 yard line, and regardless of what time of day the game is, I'm always in the shade.
CockyandProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:25 PM   #27
uscfsu23
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyandProud View Post
I'm was in section 306 last year, but moved to 304 this year. I'm about the 45 yard line, and regardless of what time of day the game is, I'm always in the shade.
what row?
uscfsu23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:47 PM   #28
ccured
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4058916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

305 here row 23 iirc. Right about the 48 yard line fabulous.
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 10:33 PM   #29
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by donbgamecock View Post
Im at the Full Schol level. So there is only 2 levels between RH and FS so do they do a level every four days, or are the selections done by days?
I'm half scholly and my day is Monday I think, maybe Tuesday. I'm traveling so the lovely wife is handling it. Another reason I am nervous haha.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:23 PM   #30
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by donbgamecock View Post
So how'd it go? Happy with your seats?
Old 06-09-2014, 11:51 AM   #31
Cocky_Maniac
Recruit

Male

Cocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervous

Everyone happy with their seats so far? I still have another week
Old 06-09-2014, 01:51 PM   #32
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyLifer View Post
I don't get all the South Endzone love. How can you guys tell if we got a 1st down or not or are you guys watching the game? It's almost impossible to know until the announcer or beast says so.
You look at the white lines on the field and the yard marker.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:54 PM   #33
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky_Maniac View Post
I didn't change my seats . Didn't really see anything worth changing over. Hard to move 6 seats and keep them together unless you go way up
Old 06-09-2014, 02:11 PM   #34
Cocky_Maniac
Recruit

Male

Cocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUGEGARNETCOCK View Post
I didn't change my seats . Didn't really see anything worth changing over. Hard to move 6 seats and keep them together unless you go way up
I prefer the upper but since it's my first time with season tickets I'm on row 35 now. Hoping there will be something open for me to move closer.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:13 PM   #35
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

Quote:
Got ours this morning, and this being our first year we did not have a great selection at half-scholarship. Upper deck row 20 about the 40 yard line, so not terrible at all, but wanted a little lower down. But the main thing is we will be there and after being a fan my whole life, VERY excited to have season tickets for the first time ever!
Old 06-09-2014, 02:19 PM   #36
gamecockref
4-Star

Male

gamecockref is learning to peckgamecockref is learning to peck

I still have a week to go as well. I would like club level seats but not sure if they will be available in 7 days. Currently I sit under the press box which is nice for shade/rain but I would like to be lower.

Just a ref giving Clempson fans everywhere the shocker
gamecockref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:52 PM   #37
Cocky_Maniac
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Sandlapper View Post
Got ours this morning, and this being our first year we did not have a great selection at half-scholarship. Upper deck row 20 about the 40 yard line, so not terrible at all, but wanted a little lower down. But the main thing is we will be there and after being a fan my whole life, VERY excited to have season tickets for the first time ever!
What section are you in? I'm in 303 now but will move to another if I can get closer.
Old 06-09-2014, 03:01 PM   #38
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

Quote:
What section are you in? I'm in 303 now but will move to another if I can get closer.
304. How do you like your view?
Old 06-09-2014, 03:10 PM   #39
TheUniversityofSC
NSA Agent

Male

TheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot material

I've had seats in the west upper and lower for 29 years. Lower you're going to stand a lot upper you can usually sit. You can see all of the action from the upper better but miss some things when in the lowers. West side is the best for day games, the sun will set behind you.
Old 06-09-2014, 03:24 PM   #40
Carolina Pride
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talons

Got mine this morning, 3rd year getting tix...moved up to half scholarship hoping to possibly get lower levels somewhere, ended up getting row 7 in 504

sat in the same general area the past couple years but a few rows higher so I'm a little disappointed my increased level didn't exactly pan out how i had hoped but overall i can't be disappointed with the seats