CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Yearofthegamecock
jrussjr
b381l
ReadR00ster
Acockolypse Now
ACPhilson
COCKYTALKIN
kick_ball
WeStillOwnUSC
cockfight21
Auburn looks beatabl (3797)
Three young corners (1967)
**official Vandy pre (1688)
King - South Carolin (1234)
Haven't seen one unb (689)
Funny Golf Story Abo (604)
No Vandy Predictions (589)
Defense Tackles (471)
Auburn Stealing Sign (383)
Texas Tech assistant (353)
2015 Chris Silva PF (6-9,
uniforms saturday
iPhone 6/6plus and Apple
Auburn Stealing Signals?
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
RB Recruiting (2015 and 2
**official Vandy predicti
Can it get any better!
Three young corners progr
Auburn looks beatable

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2014, 10:26 PM   #61
4gamecockfb
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: 2015 - Clelin Ferrell

How many times do we have to beAt Clemson. I mean damn how do they get in so good with all these guys
Old 06-03-2014, 11:16 PM   #62
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4gamecockfb View Post
How many times do we have to beAt Clemson. I mean damn how do they get in so good with all these guys
I would LOVE to know the same thing.
Old 06-04-2014, 03:18 AM   #63
GarnetSwarm1990
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 738
GarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
I would LOVE to know the same thing.
Money money money money.... MONEY!
Old 06-04-2014, 10:36 AM   #64
JDStud6
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 475
JDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudly

I was under the impression we were full at his position and didn't try hard to get him. We can't take them all!

JD
Old 06-04-2014, 03:42 PM   #65
DaddyPhatSaks
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1216
DaddyPhatSaks is making other chickens nervousDaddyPhatSaks is making other chickens nervousDaddyPhatSaks is making other chickens nervousDaddyPhatSaks is making other chickens nervousDaddyPhatSaks is making other chickens nervousDaddyPhatSaks is making other chickens nervousDaddyPhatSaks is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
From a current commits mother:

"You know, he had offers, and he embraced each one. He's never been greedy. He was mature enough to keep his list narrowed. Then, when Clemson came along, they were always in the five.

"Once we started visiting, they rose to the three. Then they moved to the (No.) one. Actually, I knew the day when I went with him, there was a look in his eyes. I've never seen him look like that at any other school. I said, this is it. I'm just going to wait till he says it. And I was fine with him. So when he came to me and told me he was ready, it didn't surprise me at all when he said it was Clemson.

"He asked me if I agreed, and I told him I agree. I told him everybody would agree. Everybody should at least visit that school, man. Wow."
Old 06-04-2014, 03:44 PM   #66
DaddyPhatSaks
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1216
DaddyPhatSaks is making other chickens nervousDaddyPhatSaks is making other chickens nervousDaddyPhatSaks is making other chickens nervousDaddyPhatSaks is making other chickens nervousDaddyPhatSaks is making other chickens nervousDaddyPhatSaks is making other chickens nervousDaddyPhatSaks is making other chickens nervous

"Oh yeah (laughs). The APR rate and graduation rate stood out. But actually, Clemson's recruiting - they have the best recruiters. They're not running any games.

"With the recruiting process, people always say to enjoy the ride. I don't know what ride they were on, but I want to get off.

"Man, Clemson recruiters need to actually teach the other recruiters how to recruit. They followed protocol all the way. That was impressive to me. If you believe in what you believe in and believe in your school, you don't have to break any rules. They don't have to chase you down. A lot of recruiters don't understand that, and I'm not trying to blow anybody under the water."
Old 06-04-2014, 04:22 PM   #67
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
SportsTalk ‏@sportstalksc 22m MT: @EricKolenichRTD Benedictine defensive end Clelin Ferrell has made a commitment to Clemson. #STRecruiting