CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
El Cid Ranger
WeStillOwnUSC
GarnetSwarm1990
taylorssc
USCNowAndForever
gamecockgal
Gamecocks1137
SC Sandlapper
eklypised
highstick
Interesting quotes f (2004)
Have you ever been s (1199)
Tennessee Offense Br (786)
Key for 2015 defense (678)
Women's Team Ranked (481)
This season and recr (422)
Skai Moore out for U (397)
COCKYTALK GOLF OUTIN (392)
Lebron makes Clevela (323)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (214)
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Key for 2015 defense
Uniforms for Tenn
We're going to the NCAA T
Women's Team Ranked #2 In
Wallpaper & Backgroun
2016 - Jovan Kinlaw
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
Interesting quotes from D
Gamecockology Helms

Old 06-04-2014, 11:51 AM   #1
coryusc2008
Heisman

Male

CockyCash: 200
coryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurs
Default Jody Fuller to transfer

I really was excited to see this guy play this year
Old 06-04-2014, 11:53 AM   #2
coryusc2008
Heisman

Male

coryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurs
Default Re: Jody Fuller to transfer

GoGamecocks
The State has confirmed that wide receiver Jody Fuller is transferring from South Carolina.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:58 AM   #3
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 700
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

not surprising

When you plant shit-seeds. You get shit-weeds.
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 11:59 AM   #4
maysgy
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
maysgy has hatched from the shell

Good luck Jody wish you the best
maysgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:03 PM   #5
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material

I know Spurrier really praised him a time or 2 this Spring. Was hoping the light came on for him. Oh well.

We're ok on numbers at WR and depth this year with Byrd, Cooper, Roland, and Jones. We just have to hope the new recruits can play in the future like Deebo, Googer, and Davidson
Old 06-04-2014, 12:06 PM   #6
bcgibson75
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
bcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPit

Wish Fuller the best in the future. Things must not have panned out for him to see the field very much in 2014.

So, what we're looking like at WR (in no particular order):

Roland
Byrd
Jones
P. Cooper
Whitehurst
Jeffery

S. Davidson
T. Samuel
T. Googer

...and other walkons

Carolina is still looking good at that position...numerous playmakers on this list (proven or not).

GO COCKS!!
Old 06-04-2014, 12:11 PM   #7
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgibson75 View Post
Wish Fuller the best in the future. Things must not have panned out for him to see the field very much in 2014.

So, what we're looking like at WR (in no particular order):

Roland
Byrd
Jones
P. Cooper
Whitehurst
Jeffery

S. Davidson
T. Samuel
T. Googer

...and other walkons

Carolina is still looking good at that position...numerous playmakers on this list (proven or not).

GO COCKS!!
Yep, just add KJ Brent.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:12 PM   #8
gamecockphan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

Alright, I'll go ahead and get it out of the way so someone else doesn't have to do it...

Obligatory comment about Quinshad Davis. Yada, yada, yada...
gamecockphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:16 PM   #9
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

No shock.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:19 PM   #10
wildwes
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 490
wildwes has earned his spurswildwes has earned his spurswildwes has earned his spurswildwes has earned his spurswildwes has earned his spurswildwes has earned his spurs

Whitehurst may now be put on scholarship in the fall. We are now 1 under our scholarship limit and will likely be lower with more of the incoming class not making the grade.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:20 PM   #11
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

Best of luck Jody, thanks for being a Gamecock.

SC Sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:21 PM   #12
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

I wish Jody the best and all that jazz. Hope he does well where ever he lands up (unless it's at Clemson).

But let's stop and think for a second. Our program is the the point where we have former 3* players transferring out because of lack of playing time. Just let that one sink in...

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:21 PM   #13
dumpyloser
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 994
dumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockphan View Post
Alright, I'll go ahead and get it out of the way so someone else doesn't have to do it...

The coaches usually have a better insight than the fans so we have to learn to get over it but the coaches should have never ever let QD out of state... I'm not bitter but it's true. Any fan with an eye for talent knew it from day 1.

Best wished to Jody
Old 06-04-2014, 12:22 PM   #14
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwes View Post
Whitehurst may now be put on scholarship in the fall. We are now 1 under our scholarship limit and will likely be lower with more of the incoming class not making the grade.
The numbers always work out....

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:30 PM   #15
kabercr2
Blue Chip

Male

kabercr2 is sharpening his clawskabercr2 is sharpening his clawskabercr2 is sharpening his clawskabercr2 is sharpening his clawskabercr2 is sharpening his claws

Was hoping to get to see him play this fall, like others have said on here I thought he had great size to be a slot receiver. I think this also shows how much Cooper is going to be apart of the offense this year.
kabercr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:35 PM   #16
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 113508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Good luck Jody.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:38 PM   #17
TheMule
Br Ba

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
TheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to TheMule

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockphan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpyloser View Post
The coaches usually have a better insight than the fans so we have to learn to get over it but the coaches should have never ever let QD out of state... I'm not bitter but it's true. Any fan with an eye for talent knew it from day 1.

Best wished to Jody
I would love to have Davis but he had more than one chance to pull the trigger and didn't. I've heard rumors that he was waiting for Florida to offer (but why go to that offensive mess.) NC runs close to the same offense that Quinshad was in in high school so they were a good match for him.

Best of luck to Fuller.

gt
Here's to you, Feisty and Spurd&Fthrd.
TheMule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:41 PM   #18
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

X - Roland / Jeffery
Z - Cooper / Brent or Samuel
B - Byrd / Jones

I think that is what its shaping up to be this Fall.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:41 PM   #19
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
The numbers always work out....
I have a favor to ask: please stop posting this on every transfer thread. I normally enjoy reading your stuff but every transfer thread you put this exact phrase and to me, it comes off as patronizing. I think we all understand the numbers work out in the end because they have to.

And to be fair, its not JUST you, but you have done it over and over again. And of course its your right to post what you want and you can tell me to go pound sand, I am just saying that when I see this so many times it comes across as being something other than what you intend. Maybe I'm just being emo, who knows.

I hope no hard feelings.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:44 PM   #20
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

I must say I am a little surprised at this transfer, but only a little. I expected a WR but I thought it would be a different one on the roster than Fuller. I guess the way things are shaking out some other guys are making good progress.