CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
cocky0
gamecockgal
Spurticus
JaxcockFL
b381l
75CarolinaFan
2000grad
JohnnyB21
sanford
robgusc76
Gurley or Davis (1633)
Lattimore Sidelined (1632)
Steve Spurrier - Say (1183)
A house just blew up (603)
South Carolina Footb (517)
Marines confront fak (337)
Man Murders neighbor (232)
Ever been to Monaco? (148)
2014-15 Premier Leag (142)
Kick e'm Horns! (141)
2015 - Dallas Warmack - A
college football match up
2015 - Ty'Son Williams
Lattimore Sidelined By Le
Gators brag on Clowney
Ryan Wood leaving P&C
Gurley or Davis
Southern Miss player char
Name a Gamecock
Official SEC Network and

Old 06-06-2014, 08:43 AM   #21
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material
Default Re: SEC SID's Vote On the Best Players

System QB

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:50 AM   #22
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3462
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

Marshall kind of reminds me of a smaller version of Scam. He is an athletic player in a gimmick offense that is made for him and surrounded by the talent to make it work. I have to agree with Gurley. From what I can see, he's hands down the best player in the league this year (if he can stay healthy). I'm still amazed at how Auburn amasses this amazing talent that Eric gushes about while being in the same state as Bama.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:09 AM   #23
paynemd2
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 870
paynemd2 is sharpening his clawspaynemd2 is sharpening his clawspaynemd2 is sharpening his clawspaynemd2 is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockInHell View Post
Marshall kind of reminds me of a smaller version of Scam. He is an athletic player in a gimmick offense that is made for him and surrounded by the talent to make it work. I have to agree with Gurley. From what I can see, he's hands down the best player in the league this year (if he can stay healthy). I'm still amazed at how Auburn amasses this amazing talent that Eric gushes about while being in the same state as Bama.
Auburn pays well. We need to step our game up and start paying better!
paynemd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:18 AM   #24
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

Give Marshall credit, he did what needed to be done and played well. It will be interesting to see if AU continues or if the horseshoe goes against them. He is not an NFL QB, but he doesn't play in the NFL now, so it doesn't matter.

I know we struggle against Auburn but hopefully this year we will get ya.
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:57 AM   #25
COCKYTALKIN
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 24390296
COCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot material

System QB or not, kind of hard to argue the fact that he has a high probability of being effective in the system his coach is using. Obviously he wouldn't be that highly rated if he were on any other team in the SEC. That said, I like our QB's chances as well.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:54 AM   #26
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

preseason list so obviously its worthless and a bunch of guesswork, but as passers mauk completed 51.1 pct of his passes last year and marshall only had two sec games where he had more td's than int's and 150+ yards passing in the same game. that would have been a grand total of one if not for that miracle td throw vs uga.

it was his first year though, the question is can any defense put him in a situation where he has to beat them by making some difficult throws.
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 12:04 PM   #27
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockInHell View Post
Marshall kind of reminds me of a smaller version of Scam. He is an athletic player in a gimmick offense that is made for him and surrounded by the talent to make it work. I have to agree with Gurley. From what I can see, he's hands down the best player in the league this year (if he can stay healthy).I'm still amazed at how Auburn amasses this amazing talent that Eric gushes about while being in the same state as Bama.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! $$!! $!! $! $! $! $$! $! $!! $! $!!!!!! $
Old 06-06-2014, 12:50 PM   #28
B-G
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

I'm really not amazed by the talent they get.
They aren't Bama but still an elite football program.
Sure they have a history of cheating but so does Bama and most elite programs
Old 06-06-2014, 01:05 PM   #29
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
Sure they cheat, but so does Bama and most elite programs
FIFY
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:08 PM   #30
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
Sure they have a history of cheating but so does Bama and most elite programs
Yeah, you'd have a hard time finding a better stable of running backs over the last ~30 years than you would at Auburn. And that's before you even get into the linemen, the linebackers, the defensive backs, etc. etc. Auburn's been getting big time players for a long time.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:09 PM   #31
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
I know. 2 NFL bound WRs, O-Line depth you could only dream about, the best rated QB in the SEC, and a solid RB corps. I'm fine.
The best money can buy...
Old 06-06-2014, 02:15 PM   #32
B-G
Game MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
FIFY
Cool story bro.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:30 PM   #33
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

Lost in all this talk is an essential question... SID's, what the hell do they know? Hype, spin, and divvying out press passes? LOL I kid.
SC Sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:58 PM   #34
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
how is he going to win the heisman going 9-3.....as I mentioned yesterday, you're losing at least 6 starters from last year and the punter and kicker......including a really good RB and perhaps the best OT in the country.
So what your saying is that auburn has ZERO defense.
Old 06-06-2014, 05:09 PM   #35
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
So what your saying is that auburn has ZERO defense.
Didn't get around to it. We've got 3 epic rising sophomores in Lawson, Daniels and Adams. Good LBs, and a decent secondary. Also have the top rated kicker and punter from 2013.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 05:18 PM   #36
B-G
Game MVP

Male

They didn't have a good defense last last year and won the SEC.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:20 PM   #37
gamecockgal
Cave Johnson's Lemons!!!!

Female

CockyCash: 1000000
gamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyle41386 View Post
Yeah, you'd have a hard time finding a better stable of running backs over the last ~30 years than you would at Auburn. And that's before you even get into the linemen, the linebackers, the defensive backs, etc. etc. Auburn's been BUYING big time players for a long time.

FIFY

CLEMSON KEYBOARD
gamecockgal is online now   Reply With Quote