CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
l^l^lBGCock
Ericvol2096
smoovecock
jellafever
kingoftheroost
GamecockSuperFan
A. Pilgrim
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
taylorssc
BLACK OUT!!!!!!! (2950)
Gamecockology Helms (1034)
SEC QB's in the Red (998)
Little know stat (We (983)
Where do you like to (551)
We're going to the N (528)
Amelia Earhart Plane (340)
Have you ever been s (260)
Tennessee Offense Br (251)
This season and recr (228)
Interesting quotes from D
Where do you like to sit
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr
Lose to Clemson, or to Te
Uniforms for Tenn
Tennessee - South Carolin
Have you ever been so wro
Gamecockology Helms
Official Charlotte Hornet

Old 06-05-2014, 02:59 PM   #21
scargamecocks87
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
scargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudly
Default Re: Missing 2014 football season

i have a few friends that are stationed over there, ill look into seeing if the can access espn3 over there.
scargamecocks87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 12:46 PM   #22
Aikenitous
5* blue chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Aikenitous has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster'srule View Post
I can not believe someone has not ask you this already but Can I have your tickets? I asked first!
My little sister has already jumped all over them! She is more excited than anybody that I am leaving. Good try though
Old 06-06-2014, 12:47 PM   #23
Aikenitous
5* blue chip

Male

Aikenitous has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by scargamecocks87 View Post
i have a few friends that are stationed over there, ill look into seeing if the can access espn3 over there.
That would be awesome. Thanks!
Old 06-06-2014, 10:11 PM   #24
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

That sounds like a cool experience but the fact that I would miss most of the games would devastate me. People think I'm crazy when I say it but football is one thing I hate to miss.. As corny as it sounds, it's an escape from reality

But yeah, living in Japan sounds awesome! I hope you enjoy and can watch some games over there
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:21 PM   #25
phdnumbaone
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 572
phdnumbaone has earned his spursphdnumbaone has earned his spursphdnumbaone has earned his spursphdnumbaone has earned his spursphdnumbaone has earned his spursphdnumbaone has earned his spurs

Someone posted this a while back, I followed these steps and was able to use Watchespn while out of the country for 6 months. Goodluck!

How To Circumvent the ESPN3 “Black Out”

Disclaimer 1: Modifying your Firefox browser headers is not against the law.
Disclaimer 2: If you aren’t technical enough to follow these instructions, I am sorry.

Certain events on ESPN3.com are subject to “blackouts” in certain areas depending on Pay-Per-View or other TV contract limitations. This is a simple solution to get around it.

1. Download and install Firefox.
  2. Download the Modify Header Plugin.
  3. After installing the plugin, press “ALT” and go to Tools > Web Developer > Modify Headers.
  4. From the drop down box on the left select Add
  5. Enter ”X-Forwarded-For” in the first input box.
  6. Enter ”24.9.102.10” (or any IP address that is NOT in a “blacked-out state”).
    For example:
    24.9.102.10 (New Jersey)
    4.2.2.10 (Colorado)
    216.27.175.2 (Georgia)
    68.87.68.162 (Georgia)
    68.87.72.130 (Illinois)
    68.87.85.98 (Colorado)
    68.87.68.162 (Dallas)
  7. Leave the last input box empty, and save the filter, and enable it. If the header is enabled, it should be green (see above).
  8. Close the Modify Headers window and visit ESPN3.com to test.
    VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure the plugin thing is Enabled. To do this, press “ALT” and go to View > Toolbars > Add On Bar
  9. Make sure the small eye icon (bottom left corner in Firefox) is red and not gray in the bar.
    If it’s gray, click on it and select START
phdnumbaone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:38 PM   #26
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
That sounds like a cool experience but the fact that I would miss most of the games would devastate me. People think I'm crazy when I say it but football is one thing I hate to miss.. As corny as it sounds, it's an escape from reality

But yeah, living in Japan sounds awesome! I hope you enjoy and can watch some games over there

That's true though. I was in a bad position at work, as I was minority partner with a coke head as a majority partner. So...stress was a little high. Anyhoo...when I would go to a Jags game...or a Gamecock game...for three or four hours I did not think about the crap on my plate. what a wonderful release that was.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:42 PM   #27
CockinAthens
Behind enemy lines

Male

CockyCash: 382300
CockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikenitous View Post
Haven't missed a home game since I was 4, always go to Athens and Clemson as well as another away game or two, and always go to Atlanta (ok-the one time).

Seeing the team running out to 2001 from the tunnel gives me chills the first game every year.

Turns out my job is sending me to Japan for 4 months and I will miss all games this year besides bowl, and/or hopefully playoffs.

Devastated.

Does anybody know if I will be able to atleast watch the games live on the internet or anything? I can't imagine going a whole season without even being able to watch the games at all.

http://blog.buttermouth.com/2012/05/...streaming.html