CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
The Yancey
ConwayGamecock
Sandstorm29
Gamecocks1137
Cocks N Stuff
Travelin
aftertwobowls
Cockypantherfan
CoverTwo
GarnetSwarm1990
The U ends apparel d (1129)
Marquavius Lewis (858)
Wilds & Carson B (839)
How Long Will The Re (594)
2015 - Jeremiah Dins (389)
Restaurant musts in (372)
Brad Lawing USC / Fl (303)
S & F article on (285)
Spurrier Says " (226)
JC Shurburtt was jus (142)
Restaurant musts in NYC
The Vent and Coaching cha
2015 - Jeremiah Dinson -
Marquavius Lewis
Wilds & Carson Back f
2015 Signee - Darin Small
2015 - Mark Fields
How Long Will The Rebuild
Bowl Tickets On Sale Now
The U ends apparel deal w

Old 04-15-2014, 09:39 PM   #61
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Zack Bailey

Quote:
Instead of attending any spring games, OL Zack Bailey of Summerville has decided to spend his spring break with family in Florida. Baileys family will visit his grandparents in Florida this week. I think Im going to take it easy and hang out with my family next week, Bailey said.
He received several invitations but will not attend any of the games. Clemson, USC, Georgia, Auburn and Southern Cal are some of the schools that encouraged Bailey to visit.
Im just taking recruiting slowly and am getting ready for spring ball that starts in May, he said.
Bailey did say he has a list of favorites in no particular order. He named Clemson, USC, Georgia, Auburn, Alabama and Oregon as those schools. I like Oregon because Im originally from Washington, he added.
This summer he plans to attend camps at USC and Clemson and is unsure of any other stops. No time frame was given for a commitment.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...mily-vacation/

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 11:07 AM   #62
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Shuburtt and Corey Fravel (Clemson 247) with CBs to USC.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 05-13-2014, 12:14 PM   #63
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Can't stress enough how key this guy his.
One of, if not the, best linemen in the state...got to continue to keep the best home.

Would love to see this guy with Hatton, Milton and McGirt to build for the future.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 12:20 PM   #64
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
CockyCash: 200
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Coach Elliott and Sands are becoming quite the tag team in the recruiting world...
Old 05-24-2014, 02:07 AM   #65
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
OL Zack Bailey of Summerville has made several visits to USC of the east. He has now set plans to visit USC of the west. Bailey said he will visit Southern Cal on June 25th as part of a camp he will be attending. That will be the only visit hell make while on the West Coast. Southern Cal and Miami are his two most recent offers.
Bailey said he will also take offers this summer to Georgia, Auburn, Florida and perhaps a couple of others he hasnt visited.
Clemson and USC remain in regular contact with Bailey. Tony Elliott of Clemson and Shawn Elliott of USC are keeping in touch and keeping their programs in the running.
I talked to coach Elliott (Clemson) just about every day, Bailey said. I need to get up there, I know that. He wants me to come up there and see the campus. And I think I might take in that O-line camp (at USC) sometime soon, I think in July. Weve done that the past three years. Bailey attended USCs last home baseball game with one of the Summerville baseball players and had the chance to talk with Elliott then.
Bailey said the schools he currently is most interested in are Clemson, USC, Georgia, Florida, Auburn and Southern Cal. He doesnt have a favorite and he would like to make his decision before his season if he can.
I want to make sure that the school that I pick, Im 100 percent, Bailey said. When I commit to that school I want to make sure its the right school for me. This decision is going to dictate the rest of my life so I need to make sure I take it slowly and Im 100% committed to the team that I choose. I want to make sure I dont have any second thoughts about it and I want to make sure this is the right place thats going to be for me.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...p-to-focus-on/

Old 05-28-2014, 01:28 PM   #66
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 45500347
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material

Another CB to USC.
GarnetInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:33 PM   #67
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 45500347
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material

2 more CB to USC for Bailey today.
GarnetInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:42 PM   #68
b381l
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000052205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetInChicago View Post
2 more CB to USC for Bailey today.
9 out of 9 for Carolina.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:13 PM   #69
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

Just a matter of time
4gamecockfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:07 PM   #70
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

He definitely looks like SEC material to me. Can't wait to see him wearing the garnet and black.
SC Sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:40 PM   #71
conwaycock2
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
conwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot material

Visiting clemson this week.
conwaycock2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:03 PM   #72
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by conwaycock2 View Post
Visiting clemson this week.
Hopefully that won't mean much, but the way they're recruiting this year nothing would surprise me.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:11 PM   #73
conwaycock2
Starter

Male

conwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
Hopefully that won't mean much, but the way they're recruiting this year nothing would surprise me.
Would seem to be a tough sell but once they get these kids under the revival tent they are subject to fall into a religious trance.
conwaycock2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:20 PM   #74
b381l
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000052205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Would seem to be a tough sell but once they get these kids under the revival tent they are subject to fall into a religious trance.
they got some crazy shit going on up there....no doubt.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:21 PM   #75
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
That's basically how it works. Hopefully we can get him back here soon, and watch the crystal ball trends in the process. Either way, he is a major must-get.

Last edited by garnet_black215; 06-09-2014 at 11:50 PM.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 10:43 PM   #76
scarolinal_l
Walk On

Male

scarolinal_l has hatched from the shell

Did he grow up a Clemson fan or and SC fan?
scarolinal_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 11:08 AM   #77
paynemd2
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 870
paynemd2 has earned his spurspaynemd2 has earned his spurspaynemd2 has earned his spurspaynemd2 has earned his spurspaynemd2 has earned his spurspaynemd2 has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarolinal_l View Post
Did he grow up a Clemson fan or and SC fan?
Grew up an Oregon fan (he's from there)
paynemd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 12:05 PM   #78
Toneski
Recruit

Male

Toneski is making other chickens nervousToneski is making other chickens nervousToneski is making other chickens nervousToneski is making other chickens nervousToneski is making other chickens nervousToneski is making other chickens nervousToneski is making other chickens nervous

I just read the article on Tigernet about his visit at Dabs' camp and I was surprised his quotes weren't gushing about Clem. When a recruit leaves that place after a few days with Dabs and he's not twittering and saying that Clem is his "new #1", that's probably a positive sign.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:19 PM   #79
sgacock
Blue Chip

Male

sgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudly

Quote:

Why does it seem such a "tough sell" to you (aside from the anti-Clempsun bias we all have)?
sgacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 12:44 PM   #80
ra742002
Game MVP

Male

ra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot material

To me, it's a joke of a school. Everything is fabricated. They twist numbers to make themselves look like a good school and a good football program. Their offense runs a bunch of plays against lesser opponents. Who cares? When they play good football teams, they struggle. If you want to go beat up a bunch of midgets, go play for Clemmons. If you want to compete for titles, come to Carolina and get a challenge every Saturday.

ra742002 is offline   Reply With Quote