CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
StormOfTalons
Acockolypse Now
spareparts
b381l
elcid99
sporkgod50
auslander
M.C.
75CarolinaFan
An Aggies View of th (1074)
My predictions for 2 (1015)
Mike Davis' HS Coach (717)
Tennessee (716)
Elcid99 (658)
Question on Student (475)
Erin Murray's brothe (444)
Clowney in Practice (427)
SEC Recruiting Advan (402)
Camp scheduled relea (347)
Question on Student Secti
FIFA 14 on PS3
Tennessee
Elcid99
An Aggies View of the Mat
Mike Davis' HS Coach on H
SEC Recruiting Advantage
Rokevious Watkins cut fro
My predictions for 2014
2015 Commitment - Mon Den

Old 06-09-2014, 10:14 PM   #81
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit
Default Re: E3 2014

i'll catch the highlights after it's over....gots gaming to do now.

diehardgamecock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:52 PM   #82
Halltj2
Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 200
Halltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot material

We were doing so well, should've gotten this snooze stuff out of the way earlier
Halltj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:35 PM   #83
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Uncharted 4. I sat through 2 hours to see the only game I wanted to here announced besides a new Red Dead. Not really excited about much of the other stuff I saw from the Sony conference.

Batman Arkham Knight looks fantastic.

Bottom line for me from both conferences is that it is not worth upgrading to a next gen console for me until 2015.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:47 PM   #84
nin_usc_freak92
Class of 2015

Male

CockyCash: 4900
nin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halltj2 View Post
White PS4 Destiny Bundle Sept 9th
Something just landed on my early wish list for the holidays.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:46 AM   #85
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post

Bottom line for me from both conferences is that it is not worth upgrading to a next gen console for me until 2015.

blasphemy.

it's worth upgrading to BOTH.

Old 06-10-2014, 01:17 AM   #86
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biocockanics View Post
wait wait wait...

I thought Destiny was PS4 exclusive??
I guess you haven't purchased a game in a while and seen the preorders for the xbox version everywhere.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:39 AM   #87
Halltj2
Gamecock

Male

Halltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot material

Really glad about Uncharted. But the biggest one for me was GTA next gen, which means GTA PC which means GTA V Back to the Future Mod.

Decent show by Sony but the lull going over the numbers and Vita nonsense was terrible. But it's probably for the best...if gamers had Phil heading Xbox and Jack still heading Sony America it would be too much awesome to handle.

Overall a lot of amazing games shown on day 1
Old 06-10-2014, 10:10 AM   #88
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

So, no Red Dead 3?
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:58 PM   #89
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

CockyCash: 317
Biocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot material

sigh not that I saw
Biocockanics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:10 PM   #90
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
GTA V Back to the Future Mod.

tell me more.

Old 06-10-2014, 05:20 PM   #91
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Pretty excited for:

Uncharted 4
Tomb Raider
Order 1886
ACreed Unity - Finally back in Europe, thank goodness

Final Fantasy Type O HD was announced today that its coming to PS4.

Haven't played Last of Us yet but I'll probably get the re-mastered.

Haven't played a Ratchet & Clank game either so I'll get the re-boot. Same with LittleBigPlanet 3.

On the fence about Destiny and Shadow of Morridor

Don't get to game as much as I used to so I was happy to see some of these titles.

Can't wait for PS Now to finally get rolling.

Drink Cocktane!

For the latest in USC coverage, check out:

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 05:48 PM   #92
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
Order 1886

this thing looks amazing.

Old 06-10-2014, 05:58 PM   #93
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

the dreaded double post.

Last edited by diehardgamecock; 06-10-2014 at 05:59 PM. Reason: aadsompvofiqmerokjgqrl;km vadf
Old 06-10-2014, 06:23 PM   #94
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
So, no Red Dead 3?
Rock Star usually doesn't do much at E3. They are a big enough publisher that they can make a grand announcement outside of E3 and get lots of coverage. There is still hope.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:39 PM   #95
Halltj2
Gamecock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
tell me more.

This is the mod for GTA IV

Once GTA V hits the PC it'll only be a matter of time before we get some amazing mods to enjoy.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:49 PM   #96
Halltj2
Gamecock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
Pretty excited for:

Uncharted 4
Tomb Raider
Order 1886
ACreed Unity - Finally back in Europe, thank goodness

On the fence about Destiny and Shadow of Morridor
Right there with you on these. Cannot wait to see some Uncharted next gen beauty. And hopefully Unity will re-ignite the stale franchise.

Order 1886 looks phenomenal. I can't wait to experience it.

I was actually really excited about Destiny until yesterday, now I'm on the fence. I just didn't really like what I saw, but I'm sure I'll give it a shot.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:31 PM   #97
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:

This is the mod for GTA IV

Once GTA V hits the PC it'll only be a matter of time before we get some amazing mods to enjoy.

my e-boner......it's massive right now.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:00 PM   #98
Antiochus
Evil...It's the new Good

Male

CockyCash: 700
Antiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot material

New Zenda looks pretty slick.

Antiochus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 08:08 AM   #99
cocksman08
OC in waiting

Male

CockyCash: 500
cocksman08 has earned his spurscocksman08 has earned his spurscocksman08 has earned his spurscocksman08 has earned his spurscocksman08 has earned his spurscocksman08 has earned his spurs

overall this was just a big tease. destiny is prob gonna be the greatest game ever (halo/borderlands hybrid). Nintendo finally got their shit together, too bad I have to wait til 2015 for new zelda/star fox. and honestly the new fable/halo's might be worth getting an xbox since my bro already has a ps4
Old 06-11-2014, 03:28 PM   #100
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Destiny looks like a Mass Effect Halo hybrid. Pretty awesome...wish Bungie would be true to their roots and stick with the Microsoft exclusives.