CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
NAGamecockFan
taylorssc
Gamecocks321
doubledribble
Lonnie
GarnetSwarm1990
Cocks N Stuff
gadeneer1986
johnnyb
So Disappointed With (2174)
Rank the QBs under S (1532)
Back like cooked cra (1118)
Tennessee game (700)
Who start on the d l (669)
No Comments on the H (533)
Google finally gets (471)
lack of production= (377)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (198)
Gameday parking in A (134)
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Gamecock football Long Te
If the Head Ball Coach re
So Disappointed With The
Call of Duty: Advanced Wa
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Thoughts on the basketbal
Back like cooked crack
Why I think we beat Aubur

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 11:25 PM   #61
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Emanuel McGirt

Quote:
Today, I changed my Crystal Ball prediction for four-star offensive tackle Emanuel McGirt (Durham, N.C./Hillside) from South Carolina to North Carolina. The 6-foot-5, 275-pounder does have interest in the Gamecocks and has a very good relationship with offensive line coach Shawn Elliott, but based on new information, I feel like at the end of the day, McGirt stays at home in the Raleigh-Durham area for college, so that leaves the Tar Heels, Duke or N.C. State and the Heels, with a very likely monster in-state recruiting haul this cycle, have been trending. That's not to say things won't change, but right now, this one stays close to home.
Link: http://247sports.com/Bolt/Inside-Cry...cGirt-29059780

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 06-10-2014, 11:38 PM   #62
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

I'm sure we will continue to recruit him even after he commits......he has said he wants to visit and I think he will.
Old 06-16-2014, 11:06 PM   #63
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Says he won't commit anywhere until he visits us and UGA. Pretty sure I read he was visiting June 27th. Maybe he changed it or I'm wrong about that.

Bartow has added a crystal ball for UNC.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:51 PM   #64
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Committed to UNC:

Closed Thread