CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
COCKYTALKIN
Acockolypse Now
Luke Skycocker
B-G
TigerSpectator
StormOfTalons
johnnyb
spareparts
gamecockgal
markp_vip
Anyone heard anythin (2792)
Musburger/Palmer to (1205)
Shaq R. (1080)
Dustin Johnson takin (987)
Kewl video (714)
I'm in the Atlanta a (650)
Malcolm Mitchell (kn (647)
Film Room: Can Victo (403)
weather in columbia (367)
Overrated and Underr (244)
2015 - Albert Huggins
Lebron James Going to Cav
Backup QB competition
Overrated and Underrated
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr
2014 Preseason USA Today/
Dustin Johnson taking a l
Musburger/Palmer to comme
What ever happened to Phi
An Aggies View of the Mat

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 11:45 PM   #21
CockyLifer
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 99095
CockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Caption this Steve Spurrier Pic

Gamecock fans and players NEVER FORGETOctober 19, 2013. Stop overlooking teams and let's move forward.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

Old 06-12-2014, 12:24 AM   #22
CockyLifer
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 99095
CockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talons

That poor cat looks scared as hell.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

Old 06-12-2014, 12:30 AM   #23
weatheredxtown
Master of Minutia

Male

CockyCash: 200
weatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talons

"Don't get too comfortable."
Old 06-12-2014, 12:41 AM   #24
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

"I tell ya Lane, you look like a different man now that you're off the nose candy."
Old 06-12-2014, 01:00 AM   #25
jrussjr
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
jrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPit

"That Dabo feller won the first time I met him too"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2014, 01:07 AM   #26
BABonzo
E-town Wanksta

Male

CockyCash: 29717500
BABonzo has developed his gaff and talonsBABonzo has developed his gaff and talonsBABonzo has developed his gaff and talonsBABonzo has developed his gaff and talonsBABonzo has developed his gaff and talonsBABonzo has developed his gaff and talonsBABonzo has developed his gaff and talonsBABonzo has developed his gaff and talonsBABonzo has developed his gaff and talonsBABonzo has developed his gaff and talonsBABonzo has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to BABonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
Good Ones get points.

I hope you can actually see the pic:

You remind me of a colonoscopy.

Old 06-12-2014, 06:09 AM   #27
JohnnyB21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 720
JohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot material

Oh, you think getting all those recruits will help? Ha. Clemson had a lot of luck with that.

34-17 29-7 34-13 27-17 31-17

Coming for #6 next season!!!

154-71 in past 5 seasons against Clemson.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:21 AM   #28
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

I like the spidey reference. "Everybody gets one." "except clemson."

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:28 AM   #29
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

DABO SWINNEY BEAT ME HIS FIRST GAME AS CLEMSON'S NEW COACH TOO.
HERE'S HIS CELL PHONE NUMBER.... CALL HIM UP AND ASK HIM WHAT
HAPPENED AFTER THAT !
Old 06-12-2014, 08:23 AM   #30
Cocky_Maniac
Recruit

Male

Cocky_Maniac is sharpening his clawsCocky_Maniac is sharpening his clawsCocky_Maniac is sharpening his clawsCocky_Maniac is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrussjr View Post
"That Dabo feller won the first time I met him too"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post

DABO SWINNEY BEAT ME HIS FIRST GAME AS CLEMSON'S NEW COACH TOO.
HERE'S HIS CELL PHONE NUMBER.... CALL HIM UP AND ASK HIM WHAT
HAPPENED AFTER THAT !
Was going to put this until I got to the second page...
Old 06-12-2014, 09:32 AM   #31
Rooster'srule
4-Star

Male

Rooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
"did you see the latest picture of Bo Pelini with his cat"?

#8 is in hi-heels!
Old 06-12-2014, 09:41 AM   #32
Jethro Beaver
Blue Chip

Male

Jethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPit

Ask Dabo how things are going after his first win against me. He's my lil bitch now.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:47 AM   #33
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 15000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

ya know that hair style went out in the 50's dont ya?
Old 06-12-2014, 11:22 AM   #34
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster'srule View Post
#8 is in hi-heels!
I heard it's new cleats Polini is putting out it's to make the WR's taller.

BTW see the guy behind #8 in the grey shirt and black shorts, doesn't his leg look broken?
Old 06-12-2014, 12:22 PM   #35
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntonioCock View Post
"I've won more games in this stadium than you ever will "
I remember this joke from last season. I don't think this is an original.

Old 06-12-2014, 12:28 PM   #36
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Good Ones get points.

Spurrier:
"Yeah so Jadeveon takes plays off and barely practices anymore, but I guess we kind of need him."

Butch Jones:
-stares blankly-

Spurrier:
"He's right behind me isn't he?"
Old 06-12-2014, 12:52 PM   #37
roosterdave
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 553
roosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Good Ones get points.

Spurrier: "You mean they reached all the way around here like this?"

Butch: [shrugs]"Yup. Butt chuggin'."
Old 06-12-2014, 01:09 PM   #38
Jack Garnet
@SCBravesFan23

Male

CockyCash: 562
Jack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talons

"Stick around. Later today I'm going to show you how to waste some timeouts."

Too soon?

Old 06-12-2014, 01:24 PM   #39
rolinb1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1310176
rolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
I heard it's new cleats Polini is putting out it's to make the WR's taller.

BTW see the guy behind #8 in the grey shirt and black shorts, doesn't his leg look broken?
No, he looks like he is leaning on the wall with his legs crossed... but the guy behind him to his left our right has a very flexible neck!
Old 06-12-2014, 02:03 PM   #40
cockfight21
Household Name

Male

cockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdave View Post
Spurrier: "You mean they reached all the way around here like this?"

Butch: [shrugs]"Yup. Butt chuggin'."
Winner.

Kenny Powers
Closed Thread