CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
eatlighting
kevhugh
DontTreadOnMe
GamecockGirl23
ACPhilson
CockyCody
Blackland
Carolina-Beez
NAVY GAMECOCK
Gamecocks1137
**USC vs. North Caro (37521)
IF YOU ARE A TARHEEL (2630)
Subtle Change on Hel (2260)
Mitch taunting (1872)
Positional regrades (1748)
John Hoke on tacklin (1603)
Bottom line: Defense (1437)
Ugly win .... but a (1430)
No cable and want to (963)
Congrats on the win (860)
Dylan Thompson playing li
2105 College Football Dis
Griffin is a BEAST
**USC vs. North Carolina
Ugly win .... but a win
Congrats on the win
Chaz Elder didn't play?
How about the fake punt?
Mitch's 1st start on par
Anyone who thinks that UN

View Poll Results: Recruiting vs Coaching?
Recruiting 6 9.23%
Coaching 59 90.77%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 08:04 PM   #7241
CarolinaSpur12
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 100500
CarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPit
Default Re: ATTN: 4gamecockfb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHSgc View Post
Please stop bumping threads w/ variations of "Sure hope we get this guy" or "we really could use this guy." People come to this forum for information and you waste everyone's time by bumping threads w/ posts that possess zero insight and zero updates. From now on, just assume that we know you want all 150 players we've offered this cycle to sign w/ USC, and you think every last one of them is an impactful player at a position of need. Thanks.

Note: I made this thread b/c I've admonished him/her multiple times, yet he still keeps posting. He/she doesn't appear to re-check the threads. Please delete after we get some confirmation that 4gamecockfb sees this.
It's a free country. He can't post anything he wants that is inside the rules of this message board. Get a life. I'm sure its to much for you to point and click a mouse, so hop your fat ass off the couch and go run a mile or two. Jerk.

Old 06-12-2014, 08:05 PM   #7242
CarolinaSpur12
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 100500
CarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPitCarolinaSpur12 rules the CockPit
Default Re: 2015 - Tim Settle

Hope we get this guy.

Old 06-12-2014, 08:08 PM   #7243
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 10200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

Nice lol
Old 06-12-2014, 08:13 PM   #7244
CHSgc
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
CHSgc is sharpening his clawsCHSgc is sharpening his clawsCHSgc is sharpening his clawsCHSgc is sharpening his clawsCHSgc is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50ktight View Post
It's a freaking message board.... suck a USC mascot
Well in that case, why not post anything? I'll be sure to update y'all on the World Cup tmrw in random 2013 recruit threads.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:15 PM   #7245
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 1000002205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Austin Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by davisd9 View Post
Nice steal from UTk. Thank goodness the coaches did not listen to all the naysayers! Welcome to the Garnet and Black Mr. Clark!

Sent from the Strut Zone
UT slow played him and it cost them.....
Old 06-12-2014, 08:15 PM   #7246
BeatBamaTwice
Yes we can!!!

Male

CockyCash: 199507638940720000
BeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
Have we ever had any more 4* recruits in a single class?
Not that stars mean all that much, or so we're always being told, but per Rivals we're at 9 now, had 10 last year, 9 in 2012, 7 in 2011, 6 in 2010, a mind numbing 14 in 2009, 6 in 2008 and a whopping 15 in 2007.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:16 PM   #7247
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

Let the guy post whatever he wants.

BTW, This thread contributed zero information on recruiting. Is the next thread going to be for flaming yourself?
Old 06-12-2014, 08:17 PM   #7248
jrussjr
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 3692800
jrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot material

Quote:
Well in that case, why not post anything? I'll be sure to update y'all on the World Cup tmrw in random 2013 recruit threads.
I understand now
Old 06-12-2014, 08:18 PM   #7249
CHSgc
Recruit

Male

CHSgc is sharpening his clawsCHSgc is sharpening his clawsCHSgc is sharpening his clawsCHSgc is sharpening his clawsCHSgc is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaSpur12 View Post
It's a free country. He can't post anything he wants that is inside the rules of this message board. Get a life. I'm sure its to much for you to point and click a mouse, so hop your fat ass off the couch and go run a mile or two. Jerk.
Whether or not the country is free doesn't have anything to do w/ it. I'd like him to stop posting nonsense in threads and I've asked him w/ as much politesse as I can muster after clicking on a bumped thread for the 1000th time that contains zero new insight or information. He can continue to do it or not, I'm just saying my peace on the matter. If you've got a problem w/ it, put it in your diary.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:18 PM   #7250
davisd9
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 562
davisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
UT slow played him and it cost them.....

I am aware. People were saying in the thread that UTk stole him from us when he visited after visiting us. UTk could not have stolen him because they were the favorite until the end. Truthfully we pulled the upset since that is where he originally wanted to go. If he would have committed to them then it would have been what everyone expected from the beginning of the process.

Sent from the Strut Zone
Old 06-12-2014, 08:19 PM   #7251
CHSgc
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYBEZ View Post
BTW, This thread contributed zero information on recruiting.
Indeed, same as w/ your post. Lead by example and stop posting unless it's recruiting related.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:19 PM   #7252
CHSgc
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrussjr View Post
I understand now
Finally, someone who gets it.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:26 PM   #7253
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
No, he's just being sarcastic. Read thru the threads like everyone else. Its hit or miss and that's life...
Old 06-12-2014, 08:27 PM   #7254
CHSgc
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by catdaddy66 View Post
No, he's just being sarcastic. Read thru the threads like everyone else. Its hit or miss and that's life...
As was I, catdaddy66. As was I.

Also, I gotta take issue w/ your last two sentences. It doesn't have to be hit or miss, we can shame someone into not posting worthless platitudes. And in the same vein, I'll allow my self to be shamed into not calling out other posters for such conduct. I will martyr myself. Let's work together to end 4gamecockfb's reign of bland--so very-bland--tyranny.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:30 PM   #7255
Coulwoodwarlord
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1355000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Yo Big Man..............let me hold a dollar ! I need some tacos !
Old 06-12-2014, 08:36 PM   #7256
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: 2015 - Tim Settle

Lol
Old 06-12-2014, 08:41 PM   #7257
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons

I have no problem with a fellow gamecock posting his thoughts on the board. It's better than all the B.S. 5keeter/WestillownUSC posts on here. You're okay in my book 4gamecockfb.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:44 PM   #7258
jrussjr
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 3692800
jrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot material

Where's that chihuahua?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2014, 08:44 PM   #7259
50ktight
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
50ktight is sharpening his claws50ktight is sharpening his claws50ktight is sharpening his claws50ktight is sharpening his claws50ktight is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Na I think I get it too. The problem is you really, REALLY need to get laid
Old 06-12-2014, 08:45 PM   #7260
CHSgc
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrussjr View Post
Where's that chihuahua?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mr. jrussjr crushing the jokes game in here! One mo time!
Closed Thread