CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
bcolinc
ConwayGamecock
Latti
Gamecocks1137
usc1
kingofnerf
FanofCarolina1
Storm Of Spurs
carcosa
**USC vs. Clemson GA (5888)
Decommitment from Te (993)
Beat Miami (861)
Duck Bowl Depth Char (751)
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBA (682)
Cleveland Browns Hea (657)
Garcia and Clemsux T (642)
Need a dog kennel (268)
Four USC Basketball (232)
NCAAB: CLEMSON @ SOU (207)
The Vent and Coaching cha
looks like we have 2 OL r
Duck Bowl Depth Chart
Previewing Clemson
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th
How Long Will The Rebuild
So, why is next year goin
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBALL PL
2015 - Mark Fields
Four USC Basketball Games

Old 06-04-2014, 07:07 PM   #41
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material
Default Re: Just met Frank Martin at my local convenience store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojaba71 View Post
First of all I was not in line to get gas. I was standing in line to buy something inside the store. He was with his son. I apologize for making this thread. I never meant to cause such ridiculous ridicule. This thread went way off my intention. This is the reason I very rarely post.
Nothing wrong with the thread. Except for the usual suspects...

Thanks for sharing. It's good to know people see him a lot out and about in the community. I hope he likes living in the midlands, I'd like for him to stay for a long time.

Does he live in the city, or in the burbs. Blythewood?
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 07:23 PM   #42
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyBird View Post
I like how this thread went off topic on the 2nd post

Pretty cool you got to meet him and good thing he didn't start screaming at you for not having exact change or something like that
Fuggedaboutit! Whatsa matta you?
Old 06-04-2014, 10:15 PM   #43
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 1000995751
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCfootball View Post
Pretty sure our boys drink Gatorade on the sideline.

Also, lime Gatorade (as if there is any other flavor) is delicious. I've been known to mix with red bull and vodka.....delish.
That gets you drunk faster.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 10:33 PM   #44
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
That gets you drunk faster.

I've heard this as well... Basically that you're not supposed to mix booze with Gatorade bc it's hardcore... Kinda like butt funneling I guess...
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 11:07 PM   #45
nin_usc_freak92
Class of 2015

Male

CockyCash: 3400
nin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt. Lattimore View Post
You shouldn't drink Gatorade
Old 06-05-2014, 09:20 AM   #46
qcgamecock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
qcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot material

Spoke with Coach Martin not long after he was hired in Nashville at the Vandy game, we were seeking coverage from the rain under the same tree behind the corner of the end zone. Security was giving him a hard time because he was carrying two backpacks on to the field when we noticed him, he was very personable and enjoyed talking basketball. In the 15-20 minutes we talked, myself and a buddy came away with the impression he was very passionate, he cares and he was excited to be part of South Carolina. The way he talked about former players he had coached, the look in his eye specifically said a ton about his heart for the game but more importantly for life and the will to see others succeed and the excitement in his eyes when he talked about coaching Ellington and Jackson left no doubt in my mind he would succeed at USC if the fans are patient and get behind him no matter what.
qcgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:54 PM   #47
TwoNotch Dreams
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
TwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervous

The first time I met him was last year. I was getting a sandwich from the Subway/Shell on Assembly next to the Wendys in the afternoon. I was looking at my receipt when I opened the door, I looked up and there he was. I didn't really know what to say, so I just said "How you doing coach?"

Second time I met him was on my way out of the practice facility after doing an interview with Coach Staley. He seems like a pretty down to earth guy.
TwoNotch Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 11:20 PM   #48
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoNotch Dreams View Post
The first time I met him was last year. I was getting a sandwich from the Subway/Shell on Assembly next to the Wendys in the afternoon. I was looking at my receipt when I opened the door, I looked up and there he was. I didn't really know what to say, so I just said "How you doing coach?"

Second time I met him was on my way out of the practice facility after doing an interview with Coach Staley. He seems like a pretty down to earth guy.
I met Coach Staley a few weeks back, really a very cool lady.
Old 06-13-2014, 12:18 AM   #49
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

What side of down does Martin live on?