CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
ZenUSC
WeStillOwnUSC
Coulwoodwarlord
gamecock88
Yearofthegamecock
TAFC 5 1981
LeeSC
SpurProsecutor
Kentucky prediction (1976)
Just Booked my Hotel (1330)
Best position coach (693)
So What? (663)
The New Idea That'll (651)
Waldrop doubtful for (583)
We Have A New KO Guy (458)
Serial Cat Killer Ca (386)
So What? (245)
Optimism? Week 1-4 o (238)
Waldrop doubtful for Kent
Thoughts on the basketbal
If we loose to Kensucky..
Best position coach or co
What fish do you eat
I'm over the loss, but...
Kentucky prediction
OSU Coach Takes Down Disr
UK promoting a blackout f
Looking for 2 for Kentuck

Old 06-13-2014, 09:23 PM   #21
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material
Default Re: Who are you...

Thompson and Brison Williams.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:30 PM   #22
RphBallCoach
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
RphBallCoach is making other chickens nervousRphBallCoach is making other chickens nervousRphBallCoach is making other chickens nervousRphBallCoach is making other chickens nervousRphBallCoach is making other chickens nervousRphBallCoach is making other chickens nervousRphBallCoach is making other chickens nervousRphBallCoach is making other chickens nervous

A fired up Dylan Thompson.
RphBallCoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:35 PM   #23
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

Lamin, Jamari Smith, Jerrell Adams, Kelsey Griffin
Goofyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:49 PM   #24
B&GSpur
Blue Chip

Male

B&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spurs

The guy presenting the team with the SEC Trophy.
B&GSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:28 PM   #25
roosterdude21
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 540
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:07 AM   #26
rdwylie
My safe word is whiskey.

Male

CockyCash: 400
rdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by G&B View Post
all the backups playing midway through the 3rd quarter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
OOOOO THIS!

and

Shaq Davidson. Cause he is from MY home town: Title Town-Gaffney Senior High-Gaffney SC
Old 06-16-2014, 12:56 AM   #27
CockyInSeattle
4-Star

Male

CockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPit

My initial gut reaction was Cooper. But after spending the last few days jonesing for football, I have watched a lot of games and highlights.

- Mike Davis: Watch his highlights and read the article where he is going to be "running angry" this year. Statement year, Heisman candidate, high in the draft.

- Shaq Roland: Watch the Clemson game. He had some amazing catches, including one that was ruled incomplete, but he showed incredible concentration (and I disagree with the call). His time to step up, I think he will.

- Brison Williams: Gut feeling it's going to be a statement year and he will raise his stock for the NFL draft.

- Pharoh Cooper: He seemed to make things happen every time he touched the ball, and as a true freshman. A year in, he may be downright scary.

- Dylan Thompson: The one that tore up Clemson in 2012, not the one that just couldn't seem to connect against Missouri (not all his fault).

- David Williams: I look like I'm imitating Warren Sapp's reaction to Clowney's 40 at the NFL combine every time I watch his high school highlights. How is someone his size able to run that fast?

- Offensive line: I was born in 59. Graduated high school in 77. Attended Carolina in the George Roger years. I can't remember ever hearing that OL was a strength at The USC.

- Beating Bama in the SCG and then beating crab king in the NC. How sweet for SOS to get his second NC against Free Seafood University.
CockyInSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 01:56 AM   #28
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

I have thought about this as well, a little longer than I should have. David Williams.

I want to see what David Williams can do. He is going to be the best back we have ever had here.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:26 PM   #29
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
I have thought about this as well, a little longer than I should have. David Williams.

I want to see what David Williams can do. He is going to be the best back we have ever had here.
I like Williams's speed and cutting. He's developing some power. What I was most impressed with on film was his vision. Vision like that to set up a run can yield some big gainers. Although I think Wilds and Carson will contribute in several ways, I wouldn't be surprised to see Williams work into the "bomb" threat to Davis and Wilds hammering. Wilds looked to have worked on his elusiveness to complement his straight-ahead speed this spring and is pretty good taking short passes out of the backfield. Carson is speedy if he breaks the second level. Williams looks to have a multi-dimensional set of skills. I think it's a given that if Davis becomes a top-notch pass blocker, the NFL guys will go after him ASAP.
Goofyboy is offline   Reply With Quote