CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Rex123
chapincock
COCKYTALKIN
Legalman72
Conflict with Aggies (5592)
New JK Video Imminen (2421)
Spurrier on a&m (2363)
Kyle Carpenter to le (1917)
Old Footage from WB (1295)
Finbaum Jogs on USC (1227)
The Field (871)
One of the great thi (755)
Spurrier winning at (646)
Defensive Backfield (626)
Spurrier winning at footb
GAME
Sandstorm towels
Live on SEC Now
The 3-4
Sothern Cal DB injures hi
Spurrier on a&m
Old Footage from WB (then
SDS/Garcia: Entertaining
****Official 2014 Gamecoc

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2014, 09:12 PM   #1
Cocked & Locked
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talons
Default Game Day Wedding PLEASE HELP!!!

Ok I know this topic has been on here a lot but my sister in-law is having her wedding on a cruise ship September 13th at 1pm. All of my in-laws are huge UGA fans and pretty much everyone that is going to the wedding are a bunch of Jawja Dawg fans. In fact her Dad played there in the 50's.

The dress is very casual and we were told that shorts were acceptable, but I want to really add a little extra class this wedding. The father of the bride is having a G sowed to his linen shirt and everyone is talking about changing before the game starts or during the reception.

I thought I would add a little class and I would like to wear a Personalize Gamecock Jersey just to piss everyone off.

Where can I get a personalized Gamecock Jersey as authentic as possible? I want my name on the back and my number on it as well.

No one is happy about the wedding date!!!!
Cocked & Locked is online now   Reply With Quote