CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
U-Dub Gamecock
taylorssc
Outland
Latt7more
B-G
gadeneer1986
b381l
HeadCockFan
WeStillOwnUSC
Lorenzo Nunez (1122)
Rest of the season p (1068)
Incoming Class (1051)
Why is everyone anti (941)
Just thought of some (771)
Let us clarify some (740)
Bruce Ellington's Fi (739)
Tennessee kickoff an (727)
Is Clowney back toni (586)
Miss St. defense (562)
Why is everyone anticipat
Williams and Mitch
Holiday desserts
Roll call for Auburn
Garber vs Klinsmann round
Miss St. defense
Thoughts on the basketbal
How do you want Auburn to
Just thought of something
Peyton Manning breaks Bre

Old 06-16-2014, 11:01 AM   #1
Rooster'srule
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talons
Default Short but sweet

http://network.yardbarker.com/colleg..._sport_college football_module_head_16640134
Rooster'srule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:22 AM   #2
BeatBamaTwice
Yes we can!!!

Male

BeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot material
Default Re: Short but sweet

This guy is obviously baiting Coach, trying to get his players some motivational material.
Old 06-16-2014, 11:27 AM   #3
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

It's still a little early for smack. Let's see if he's quiet at SEC Media Days.
Old 06-16-2014, 11:32 AM   #4
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Coach throws out quips when he thinks he's going to be good, not the other way around.
Old 06-16-2014, 01:21 PM   #5
rolinb1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1310176
rolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
Coach throws out quips when he thinks he's going to be good, not the other way around.
This... and yes Sumlin is searching for motivation for his team.. I thought this when I saw it last week..
Old 06-16-2014, 02:29 PM   #6
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

I am in the boat coach only talks smack when he can back it up, when we sucked he used to say stuff like "well if i had the players i could coach em up"

for willy
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 02:59 PM   #7
jrussjr
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 26871
jrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockUltimate View Post
I am in the boat coach only talks smack when he can back it up, when we sucked he used to say stuff like "well if i had the players i could coach em up"
I have to disagree with y'all's thinking on this. SOS has been having some awesome rounds of golf lately, he has been working on his swing n puttin' more so thus his "guietness".
jrussjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 02:59 PM   #8
Cruzer
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 855
Cruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talons

Agree with y'all.
Old 06-16-2014, 03:01 PM   #9
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

Yep Sumlin has it backwards. Nice try though.
Old 06-16-2014, 10:07 PM   #10
Spotter22
Blue Chip

Male

Spotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPit

Ive heard Spurrier himself say we have a Chance to be pretty good this year.
Spotter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 10:49 PM   #11
Rooster'srule
Blue Chip

Male

Rooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolinb1 View Post
This... and yes Sumlin is searching for motivation for his team.. I thought this when I saw it last week..

Welp if you had started a thread last week we would've already discuss this and we wouldn't be talking about it any more!
Rooster'srule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:30 AM   #12
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

We are always rough week 1. But at home and no JFF I feel like I should be more worried than I am about aTm. Thoughts?
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:33 AM   #13
CockyInSeattle
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
CockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPit

Has SOS ever lost an opening game since he came here?
CockyInSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:43 AM   #14
aftertwobowls
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 4557200
aftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyInSeattle View Post
Has SOS ever lost an opening game since he came here?
No, we haven't lost a season opener since 1999 and before that 1995, 1994, and 1992(all 3 against UGA). We used to always play Georgia game 1 when we first got into the SEC. Also, in 1991 we tied Duke in our first game.

fbschedules.com (2008-present schedules)

databasefootball.com (1892-2008 schedules)

Last edited by aftertwobowls; 06-17-2014 at 01:00 AM. Reason: links
aftertwobowls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:21 AM   #15
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Well they sure aren't very pretty but a win is a win. Hey guess what This year we will get over .500 in all time history ;)
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:08 AM   #16
rolinb1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1310176
rolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster'srule View Post
[/b]

Welp if you had started a thread last week we would've already discuss this and we wouldn't be talking about it any more!
Last week it was a Bleacher Report Link and I did not want to start any Bleacher Report, SB report stuff,As I have been admonished for doing so in the past by the mods.... Thanks though, but question what makes me a loser by stating that?

Back at you...