CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
nodnahs
Master Bedroom
GamecockSuperFan
ktguen
Lonnie
cockybreeyan
WeStillOwnUSC
JaxcockFL
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs (1318)
Ranking the Opposing (1126)
Not a Rival.. (929)
Gamecock Coaches as (704)
NCAA Football 15 (425)
Clemson Recruiting.. (344)
Clowney Spares RB Bi (331)
Hello Gamecocks! (317)
Marching band (285)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (263)
Clemson Recruiting...how
Ranking the Opposing Fanb
Dylan Engaged
Gamecock Coaches as Recru
NCAA Football 15
2015 - Mon Denson
Green and Lammons
Clowney Spares RB Big Hit
2016 Commitment - Kyle Da
Name a Gamecock

Old 06-16-2014, 07:41 PM   #41
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Quandeski Whitlow

Welcome aboard!

Suck it Auburn! Got a player from your backyard!
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:32 PM   #42
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
Welcome aboard!

Suck it Auburn! Got a player from your backyard!
Yea we took a player you didnt even offer, but if you did he would probably flip, haha f*** you auburn.
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:39 PM   #43
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 500
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Still taking visits to Ky and MIA whic makes this feel like a place holder commit. which is cool. Still deep at DE.

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:44 PM   #44
jrussjr
Blue Chip

Male

jrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
Still taking visits to Ky and MIA whic makes this feel like a place holder commit. which is cool. Still deep at DE.
Noticed that too and feel the same, but chose not to comment...you know all sunshine pumping while wearing Garnet Oakleys!!
jrussjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:50 PM   #45
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 97400000
sporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot material

welcome to the family. I hope you stick with your commitment.
Old 06-16-2014, 08:53 PM   #46
roosterdude21
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 317
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Wekins
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:24 PM   #47
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

Welcome aboard!
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:38 PM   #48
cockybusiness2
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 477000
cockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot material

Man said he wanted to be a Gamecock... I will take him at his word...

WELCOME
cockybusiness2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:39 PM   #49
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Cool.
garnet_black215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 10:01 PM   #50
conwaycock2
Two Deep

Male

conwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockybusiness2 View Post
Man said he wanted to be a Gamecock... I will take him at his word...

WELCOME
I will too. And just as he said he'll continue taking visits I would continue recruiting DE's because his truth right now could be very different than his truth 3 mos from now. I think everybody recognizes that & I guarantee you our coaches do. This ain't their first rodeo.
conwaycock2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 10:39 PM   #51
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 195371
USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material

Very big pick up. And before everyone thinks he will just flip to Auburn if they offer let me remind you the same was said about Jonathan Walton and he did get a Auburn offer. This kid has a high motor and has a great attitude on and off the field. High character guy.
USCBASEBALL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 12:24 AM   #52
Take-a-Knee
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10000
Take-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 Commitment - Quandeski Whitlow

QW , kid is quick off the block and takes down the backs quick in their tracks .. Star potential IMO
Take-a-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:04 PM   #53
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Article via Rivals

Quote:
DE Quandeski Whitlow (6-4 228) of Opelika, AL attended USC’s camp last weekend arriving without an offer. But he must have made a positive impression on recruiter and linebackers coach Kirk Botkin because he offered after the camp.
And on Monday he accepted that offer by announcing a commitment to the Gamecocks.
“He (Botkin) wanted me to come up in order for him to officially offer me a scholarship,” Whitlow said. “He doesn’t want to offer a guy a scholarship that he hasn’t coached. After camp he offered me a scholarship.”
Whitlow, the cousin of former Kentucky quarterback Jalen Whitlow, picked the Gamecocks over Kentucky and Miami. He also considered Mississippi State.
“It’s just the feeling that I felt when I was at South Carolina,” he explained. “It felt like the place for me to be. It felt like home. It felt great. It’s an SEC school, a school that wins at least 10 games a season. I love the campus. They’re building new facilities and dorms. It’s great for education. You can’t beat that.”
Whitlow said Botkin indicated to him that he’ll have a chance for early playing time and he feels he can contribute right away.
“I’m balanced on the field,” Whitlow said. “I can play the run or pass rush. I can stand up and play linebacker.”
Whitlow is USC’s 17th commitment for the 2015 class and the fourth defensive end.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...st-commitment/

Drink Cocktane!

For the latest in USC coverage, check out:

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem

Last edited by CoverTwo; 06-19-2014 at 09:20 PM.
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:05 PM   #54
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Seems like another good kid with a good head on his shoulders.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 01:24 AM   #55
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

He's going to get some good offers. This guy is a big time steal from what I have seen. Really quick and strong for his size.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote