CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
IBleedGarnetandBlack
The Yancey
peterlemon
18IsTheMan
bcolinc
zcoop
Spurticus
Kyle76
b381l
The Demise of the 3- (2399)
East Carolina Predic (1621)
Why didn't Wes Green (1325)
A&M on 3rd down (691)
You guys are horribl (628)
Finally Cooled Off (580)
louisville (518)
Did we ever go after (517)
It's the offenses no (438)
Watching the Georgia (254)
2015 - Amonte Caban
All of our defensive play
USC vs. Texas A&M Pre
A&M on 3rd down
The Demise of the 3-4
Finally Cooled Off
Uniform thread
Recruiting Question
louisville
Watching the Georgia game

Old 06-16-2014, 11:20 PM   #1
cockfan06
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 26031000
cockfan06 has feathers coming incockfan06 has feathers coming incockfan06 has feathers coming in
Send a message via Yahoo to cockfan06
Default Help for the first game/ parking, etc...

Hello everyone, I'm taking several clients to the first game against A&M. Got tickets in Sect. 19 Row 1A. We are looking at being there around 12pm. Any help with the time to show up, where I can get a good tailgate area etc... It's been 15 years since I've been to a game and would love a little help around parking, time to show for the Thursday night etc. Thanks for any help and any knowledge to make this a great trip.

I've showed them the GA game from a couple of years ago on youtube and they are loving it. Looking to show them the "if it ain't swayin, we ain't playin" atmosphere...
cockfan06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:31 AM   #2
Cocky_Maniac
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: Help for the first game/ parking, etc...

Best bet getting there around that time will probably be fairgrounds. They have gameday parking but it's first come first serve.

The cockpit will be swaying:
-First game
-Home winning streak on the line
-SEC game

Cocky_Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:38 AM   #3
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

12PM is too early for the fairgrounds. I think they open up 5 hours before kick off

Just park somewhere on Shop Rd. and walk over to the old farmer's market. That will give you and your guests a good tour.

It'll be about 9 million degrees So, i hope you have a tent.

Section 19 will be in the sun until halftime. You won't be able to see much from your seats and will be standing up the whole time. So, tell your guys to dress cool and wear comfortable shoes.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:42 AM   #4
Cocky_Maniac
Recruit

Male

Cocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post
12PM is too early for the fairgrounds. I think they open up 5 hours before kick off

Just park somewhere on Shop Rd.

It'll be about 9 million degrees So, i hope you have a tent.
I have a spot in the fairgrounds and they just sent out an email with opening times.

Quote:
Game:
Kickoff:
Gates open:
Texas A&M
6:00pm
12noon

East Carolina
7:00pm
12noon

Georgia
3:30pm
8:00am

Old 06-17-2014, 09:44 AM   #5
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

^^^^Good to see them finally getting their act together. Hopefully the slack ass state troopers will be ready at the same time.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:52 AM   #6
Cocky_Maniac
Recruit

Male

Yeah, no kidding! It's been awhile since I've been morning drunk so that uGAY game should be fun haha

Old 06-17-2014, 06:11 PM   #7
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons

You can buy single game passes for the gamecock village (old famers market). I've tailgated in the fairgrounds for years but you can't beat the gamecock village, that place is beautiful. You'll also be close so you can see the gamecock walk.
Old 06-17-2014, 06:19 PM   #8
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

There will be no single game parking in the farmers market this year because of the practice facility construction.
Old 06-17-2014, 06:58 PM   #9
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscsandstorm85 View Post
There will be no single game parking in the farmers market this year because of the practice facility construction.

I stand corrected
Old 06-17-2014, 07:14 PM   #10
cockfan06
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 26031000
cockfan06 has feathers coming incockfan06 has feathers coming incockfan06 has feathers coming in
Send a message via Yahoo to cockfan06

Thanks for all the updates. Can't wait, counting down the days!
cockfan06 is offline   Reply With Quote