CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
NAGamecockFan
johnnyb
taylorssc
Lonnie
Gamecocks321
doubledribble
GarnetSwarm1990
gadeneer1986
ReadR00ster
So Disappointed With (2383)
Rank the QBs under S (1636)
Back like cooked cra (1222)
Tennessee game (777)
Who start on the d l (687)
No Comments on the H (572)
Google finally gets (471)
lack of production= (377)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (212)
Gameday parking in A (149)
Why I think we beat Aubur
SEC Debate: Best candidat
No Comments on the Holes?
So Disappointed With The
Tennessee game
Back like cooked crack
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Which loss hurt worse, Mi
Texas athletic director:
Roll call for Auburn

Old 06-18-2014, 09:16 PM   #1
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Chizik talks about Auburn

http://collegespun.com/sec/alabama-s...n-2014-lose-to

He thinks Auburn will go 10-2. But more importantly, look at who he thinks they will lose to besides Alabama...
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:31 PM   #2
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material
Default Re: Chizik talks about Auburn

Lol
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:35 PM   #3
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
Lol
I knew you would comment. Just knew it...
Old 06-18-2014, 09:40 PM   #4
CockyCody
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 350
CockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talons

I never did care for him but I kind of like him now!
CockyCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:42 PM   #5
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
The thread is called "Chizik talks about Auburn", what did you expect?
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:02 PM   #6
brat
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100500
brat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot material

Ignore List is your friend.
Old 06-18-2014, 10:17 PM   #7
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Don't you know Auburn is going to go 150-0 this year and will NEVER EVER lose again, even if they played the Steelers?

Auburn is the best thing ever.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:53 PM   #8
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 436
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Auburn has a bye week before us and we play Furman the week before. The odds won't be in our favor, but beating Auburn is possible.
Old 06-18-2014, 11:08 PM   #9
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
Auburn has a bye week before us and we play Furman the week before. The odds won't be in our favor, but beating Auburn is possible.
Which is why I have doubts about us beating Auburn. I'd love for it to happen but have a bad feeling about that game
Old 06-18-2014, 11:18 PM   #10
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 919723021
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Chizik claimed that South Carolina is “loaded”
I like the term loaded......

We have had great players...... this years squad may be the best "team"......

Hope that is the case!
Old 06-19-2014, 02:07 AM   #11
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
Holy crap, the Auburn poster posted in a thread about Auburn! Stop the presses!
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 07:25 AM   #12
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

Mechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudly

I'd probably have asked Gene to define "loaded". Although, i appreciate it.
Old 06-19-2014, 08:20 AM   #13
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanical Cock View Post
I'd probably have asked Gene to define "loaded". Although, i appreciate it.
Have a lot of money, or really drunk
B-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:12 AM   #14
jrussjr
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 20459
jrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot material

Quote:
Lol
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
The thread is called "Chizik talks about Auburn", what did you expect?
Quote:
Holy crap, the Auburn poster posted in a thread about Auburn! Stop the presses!
Surprised by the brevity of his comments! We need to contact Kevin Sumlin to get his thoughts on why Thenardier is being "quiet".
jrussjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:14 AM   #15
jrussjr
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 20459
jrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
That Furman game may be utilized by the HBC to throw in some "wrinkles" that aubie has to think about during that extra week of preparation.
jrussjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:42 AM   #16
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

If we can stop their run in any meaningful capacity I think he's right. Spurrier knows Ellis' defense like the back of his hand.
Old 06-19-2014, 09:59 AM   #17
86 GradCock
7 Year Plan

Male

CockyCash: 1450
86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper82 View Post
If we can stop their run in any meaningful capacity I think he's right. Spurrier knows Ellis' defense like the back of his hand.
and Ellis knows Spurrier's offense like the back of his hand. I am not saying you are wrong, just that the situation works both ways. I just hope Ellis plays his DB's 15 yards off receivers like he did at Carolina. Spurrier will abuse a defense that gives that much cushion. Spurrier > Johnson, so we got that going for us.
86 GradCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:07 AM   #18
Jack Garnet
@SCBravesFan23

Male

CockyCash: 562
Jack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talons

I will never predict us to beat Auburn until we finally do. It makes no sense that they are the only SEC team we have yet to beat since joining the conference.

Jack Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:23 AM   #19
gocockswyn
Starter

Female

gocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudly

It seems he has a chip on his shoulder and wanted to take a jab at them with his statement. I hope we win. This will be one of our toughest games with it being on the road an Auburn having a bye week prior to our game.
gocockswyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:39 AM   #20
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

Gene Chizik is the 2nd best coach ever IMO
B-G is offline   Reply With Quote