CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
uscnoklahoma
rabid cock
Master Bedroom
Storm Of Spurs
JaxcockFL
SanAntonioCock
Morris to SMU (6411)
Clemson fans (1835)
Venables to TAMU? (1819)
Carolina on a Walmar (1489)
Vegas line moving on (1269)
Game simulation (965)
End of the aTm / LSU (724)
Women's Soccer Elite (721)
Phil Kronblut show (601)
Have we been favored (573)
Vegas line moving on game
Arkansas...
Phil Kronblut show
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
marshall/WKU
Morris to SMU
Venables to TAMU?
Women's Soccer Elite Eigh
Anyone know what time and
Anyone know what this is

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2014, 09:06 PM   #281
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 Commitment - Austin Clark

Article via Rivals

Quote:
USC won the battle for highly coveted OL Austin Clark (6-6 295) of Lexington, VA Thursday night when he announced a commitment to the Gamecocks on his local TV station. Clark picked the Gamecocks over Virginia Tech, Tennessee and Ohio State.
Clark visited USC for a spring practice and made a return visit May 31st for a final look. He developed a strong relationship with Gamecock offensive line coach Shawn Elliott and that was one of his primary reasons for picking the Gamecocks.
“Coach Elliott and coach (Steve) Spurrier were the ones who really, really sold me on the school,” Clark said. “They talked about everything and I was able to see it in person. It wasn’t one of those deals where they talk a good game but it isn’t that way. Everything they said proved to be true. Overall, South Carolina was definitely who I felt comfortable with.”
Clark also visited Tennessee and Virginia Tech in the days leading up to his decision to compare and contrast those programs with USC.
“Just being down there at South Carolina, it gave me a great feel,” Clark said. “I really like it down there. Comfortability was great. Academics, they have the number one international business school in the country. And depth chart, coach says I have a good chance of going in there and contributing early. I definitely think I’ve made the right choice. I talked it over with my parents and they agreed I made the right choice.”
The Gamecocks will lose both of their starting tackles after this season and they eye Clark as a possible immediate replacement.
“I have a good frame and I can carry more weight,” he said. “My footwork is good. My strength is run blocking because of the explosiveness in my hips.”
Clark is the third offensive lineman to commit to USC for the 2015 class.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...k-of-virginia/

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan

Last edited by CoverTwo; 06-19-2014 at 09:37 PM.
Old 11-01-2014, 12:45 PM   #282
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

CockyCash: 5445
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material

On campus at Virginia Tech.....
Old 11-02-2014, 06:16 PM   #283
SCohioBoy
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 999880
SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit

Hokie per 247

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-02-2014, 06:17 PM   #284
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

Yep de committed and committed to VT
Old 11-02-2014, 06:26 PM   #285
InletCock1989
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 672
InletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudly

Expect more of this
Old 11-02-2014, 06:33 PM   #286
roosterdude21
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 32021
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Well that really sucks
Old 11-02-2014, 06:33 PM   #287
lilhornet
Great to be a Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 25074528
lilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPit

If we were winning this wouldn't be happening..
Closed Thread