CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Regalcock
thumpin big
JerseyBird
ConwayGamecock
rabid cock
RGHoskins
peterlemon
smoovecock
Master Bedroom
ccured
Brad Lawing (1754)
Currently 2nd in att (1006)
Alshon - Bose (883)
Ced Cooper (#18) sta (814)
How cool would it be (732)
**USC vs. UNC-Ashevi (618)
Constant Updates on (612)
Garcia vs Clemson To (479)
Carolina/Clemson gam (469)
Awesome time waster (430)
**USC vs. UNC-Asheville G
Constant Updates on Watso
Props to Volleyball!
Andrew Clifford Scooter A
Garcia vs Clemson Tom
Currently 2nd in attendan
Brad Lawing
THE ONE MARCUS LATTIMORE
Coaching Carousel 2014/15
Where to watch in Arlingt

Old 06-21-2014, 04:33 PM   #1
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudly
Default "New" rendering for falcons stadium

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/201...released-june/

These "new" renderings look the same as the ones before. I never saw signs of age when I was at the Georgia Dome but the nfl is just one big money making machine now
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 05:16 PM   #2
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material
Default Re: "New" rendering for falcons stadium

What the heck is going on in the seats in the far end zone?
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 05:18 PM   #3
TonyVercetti
Banned

Male

TonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his comb

Wow. That is one of the worst sradiums ive ever seen. That sucks
TonyVercetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 06:00 PM   #4
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudly

A few things:

1. Where's the scoreboard? Maybe at the part we can't see?

2. As Thenardier said, the end zone seats don't look right

3. If it's sunny and the roof is open, I highly doubt you will be able to see that oval thing right below it. Looks like it's a live twitter feed

4. The outside of the stadium is pretty ugly

5. I don't know the details, but if they have all this money to build this ugly stadium, why not totally re-do the Dome? It's a fairly young stadium and can host big time events. Move out of the Dome for a few years. Either make Turner Field a football stadium or play in Athens. I know playing at UGA sounds weird but the place fits 90,000. But NFL teams have played in college stadiums before. The Panthers played in Clemson in 95. They almost came to Columbia.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 06:08 PM   #5
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

It looks like a giant bunghole. There I said it! And a swollen inflamed one in that.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 06:14 PM   #6
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
It looks like a giant bunghole. There I said it! And a swollen inflamed one in that.
Fitting for Atlanta and the Falcons.
Old 06-21-2014, 06:20 PM   #7
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

The team can come out to "Welcome to the Bunghole! We got fun and games!"
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 08:05 PM   #8
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Most NFL game are played with the roof closed.

The scoreboard may be in the belt of the hole in the ceiling. Just guessin.
Old 06-21-2014, 09:03 PM   #9
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
What the heck is going on in the seats in the far end zone?
This is a better rendering to explain those seats.
Attached Images

Old 06-21-2014, 09:10 PM   #10
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxcockFL View Post
Most NFL game are played with the roof closed.

The scoreboard may be in the belt of the hole in the ceiling. Just guessin.
its a 360 degree scoreboard
Old 06-21-2014, 09:19 PM   #11
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/201...released-june/

These "new" renderings look the same as the ones before. I never saw signs of age when I was at the Georgia Dome but the nfl is just one big money making machine now
it doesnt make sense the superdome can host a super bowl but the ga dome cant
Old 06-21-2014, 09:26 PM   #12
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

The Failcons strike again. But Cam is going to run wild over them anyway.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 10:33 PM   #13
CockNBlythewood
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 300
CockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to CockNBlythewood

I think it looks awesome. Besides the ring thing.
Old 06-22-2014, 11:05 AM   #14
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

thats just a rough draft not the final thing.. read the article with the pictures

I like what the have so far

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:29 AM   #15
B-G
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

B-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot material

Maybe it's just me, but I would prefer the SECCG was in New Orleans
B-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:33 AM   #16
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
I wouldn't have a problem with that but it has been in Atlanta for so long it wouldn't seem right

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:26 PM   #17
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Two bad things about that idea is that you have the SECCG in the same venue that the champion is supposed to go to 3 weeks later, playoff excepted.

Also, you give the ACC the venue for their CG that they have craved for years right in the heart of SEC country.
Old 06-22-2014, 12:36 PM   #18
bigdawg77
GOOOOO GEORGIA BULLDOGS

Male

CockyCash: 7461220
bigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
It's just you and LSU fans
Old 06-22-2014, 12:38 PM   #19
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

I think it looks pretty good. I like the concept of the roof and how it would close. The scoreboard is out of the way and visible by all seats. It looks like the Transformer headquarters.

Quote:
I'm glad the CG is not in New Orleans. That place is a @#$% hole. Sorry for anyone that lives there, but it is. It still has people living in FEMA trailers because the buildings are free and they are content with it. Hell many of the neighborhoods are still boarded up this long after Katrina. The streets downtown stink of piss. Sorry for the rant, just irks me how people don't want to get together and rebuild their @#$%.

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:54 PM   #20
Lalli25
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material

They use Atlanta for basketball and football; I don't see that changing. I think NO gets enough stuff, let's keep it in Atlanta.