CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Badazcock
kingoftheroost
gamecockgal
cockfight21
b381l
Order 66
gadeneer1986
garnet_black215
DTGCOCKS#32
10-2 (1831)
UK promoting a black (1722)
Four UK Players Susp (1305)
I Was Dealing With T (992)
Build a New Stadium (883)
Connor Shaw's fault. (741)
Since everyone loves (562)
QB Recruiting Strate (536)
This program has no (487)
Cleaned up version: (478)
Nosovitch
Build a New Stadium
Would You Accept Lame Kif
This program has no ideni
10-2
Acockolypse Now.........
How much $$ would you lit
Connor Mitch
QB Recruiting Strategy
2016 - Tavien Feaster

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2014, 12:48 PM   #1
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 500
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material
Default Spurrier's latest victim: Nick Saban....

Widely reported in the secondary media. Welcome to the off season...

ZING!!!!

Quote:
“How many SECs has (Saban) won there in eight years? He’s won two. He’s won three nationals, but he’s only won two SECs in eight years. Now, if you had the No. 1 recruiting class every year and so forth, I don’t know if he has maxed out potentially as well as he could.”
Quote:
“I told Nick Saban one time, I said, ‘Nick, you don’t have to stay there until midnight and your teams would be just as good and win just as many,’ ” Spurrier said. “He said, ‘If I could do it the way you do it, I would, but I don’t feel comfortable unless I try to cover every base, every angle, be totally prepared.’ I said, ‘Well, that’s probably why you do it.’ When I come out there, I feel comfortable we are ready to play. We have our game plan in, going to call this, call that and so forth. Everybody is different as far as when they feel they are totally prepared.”

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote