CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
NinjaSven
Spurrier_Superior_On
cockybusiness2
eatlighting
usc90grad
BlueEagles06
BlakelyH19
Blackland
Carolina-Beez
CoverTwo
**USC vs. Vanderbilt (3621)
Gameday in Columbia (1402)
ECU is a good team (907)
Alabama vs Florida. (855)
Stadium improvement (806)
Lammons out (764)
Why we'll dominate C (746)
UGA is running over (472)
Where to Watch the G (439)
Mizzou-Hoosiers (412)
**USC vs. Vanderbilt GAME
Mizzou-Hoosiers
ECU is a good team
Gameday in Columbia
Why is hope solo still pl
Alabama vs Florida.
Places to watch Carolina
Why we'll dominate Clemso
NCAAF: NORTH CAROLINA @ E
ECU

Old 06-23-2014, 11:17 AM   #1
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material
Default My Gameday Experience (photos)

Said I would do this a LONG time ago, but life got in the way. For my birthday my wife bid on and won a Gameday Experience package that included a tour of Williams Brice the day of a game. In our case, it was the USC - Clemson Game. Here are the pictures and my thoughts afterward:
Attached Images

Old 06-23-2014, 11:19 AM   #2
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material
Default Re: My Gameday Experience (photos)

Some more photos:
Attached Images

Old 06-23-2014, 11:37 AM   #3
rolinb1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1310176
rolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot material

Nice, thanks for sharing..
Old 06-23-2014, 11:42 AM   #4
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

I've got a few more, still downloading I guess.

But anywho, some things that stood out to me.

1. First of all, Connor Shaw has more shoes than anyone else by a long shot. He mentioned at one point having issues with the sole breaking, I wonder if that is still true?

2. Almost all the areas we toured were new. There is a lot of the stadium that hasn't been renovated.

3. That was a preemptive 5 bomb...had we lost that picture would be considered a jinx and I would've deleted it.
Old 06-23-2014, 01:21 PM   #5
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Last ones:
Attached Images

Old 06-23-2014, 01:37 PM   #6
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

Sweet!
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 02:08 PM   #7
tgobbel
Semper Fi

Male

Location: From Greenville, SC Now I live in, Southern Indiana
CockyCash: 200
tgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudly

Very nice!
'Life is one big road, with lots of signs, so when you're ridin' through the ruts, don't ya complicate your mind, flee from hate, mischief, and jealousy, don't bury your dreams, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live.'
--RNM

tgobbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 02:15 PM   #8
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

Awesome!
Old 06-23-2014, 03:46 PM   #9
QueenCityCockFan
1/2-Star Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
QueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudly
Send a message via Skype™ to QueenCityCockFan

Man I hate you. That's awesome!
Old 06-23-2014, 03:51 PM   #10
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons

If a woman ever does something like that for me, I'll know when i've found the right one. thanks for sharing.
Old 06-23-2014, 03:56 PM   #11
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

All of you can do it really. I did the tour with around 20 other people. If you are interested let me know I'll give you the information. They do a tour before every home game, with so many slots available per tour.
Old 06-23-2014, 04:08 PM   #12
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

I'm pretty jealous, that's awesome man! I'm sure the game made it even better.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:54 PM   #13
CockyCody
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 350
CockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talons

Thanks for sharing! Looks like fun!! Can you let me know how you get in on this pretty please?!

CockyCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:02 PM   #14
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

These go on sale in the auction section on gamecocksonline.
Old 06-23-2014, 05:35 PM   #15
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

BlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his comb

Nice!
BlueHerons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:14 PM   #16
TonyVercetti
4-Star

Male

TonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his comb

Can you pm me the info
TonyVercetti is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:15 PM   #17
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
I mean, it looks dated. Faux wood lockers at carpet that looks like its been there since the 90s. Update the lockers, replace the carpet. I'd put down a SC logo in the middle. Also put George's Heisman in a display case with a jersey.
Logo is already there, just not in the pictures

ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:22 PM   #18
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktguen View Post
Logo is already there, just not in the pictures

It disturbs me the logo on the ceiling and the logo on the floor don't match.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:48 PM   #19
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

We have some really nice things going for us, but if the nardier is right about anything he is correct in that there are lots of facility improvements that can and will be done.
Old 06-23-2014, 11:04 PM   #20
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by boowilliam4 View Post
If a woman ever does something like that for me, I'll know when i've found the right one. thanks for sharing.
Yep she's one of a kind.