CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
ReadR00ster
Gamecocks1137
A. Pilgrim
kingofnerf
PageUSC
taylorssc
Spurticus
thekob
gamecockgal
Juco QBs? (2058)
How do you want Aubu (1722)
Auburn/USC point spr (1681)
If the Head Ball Coa (1136)
Whenever I Get Depre (827)
Mike Davis Stiff Arm (671)
To ANYONE complainin (655)
Does South Carolina (619)
Tennessee Game Time (466)
Peyton Manning break (290)
Does South Carolina still
Rest of the season predic
Auburn/USC point spread
To ANYONE complaining abo
Final 4 Predictions
How do you want Auburn to
2014 Garnet and Black Wor
Tennessee kickoff announc
CockyTalk Football Pickem
If the Head Ball Coach re

Old 06-22-2014, 05:09 PM   #21
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material
Default Re: Hope Solo Arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormOfTalons View Post
I'd still hit it.
Apparently you wouldn't be the first.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 05:19 PM   #22
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
http://espn.go.com/olympics/summer/2...-espn-magazine

Nope, there's just a lot of banging.

Nope.

http://nypost.com/2012/07/08/olympic...-drug-secrets/

Quote:
Everything is free — including the unlimited supply of condoms, stamped with sports-specific logos. (Curlers, for example, get wrappers stamped with little curling stones.)
Olympians, however, say that the insatiable demand for condoms is a giant practical joke.
“It’s a tradition — taking so many that they have to replace them,” says Todd Lodwick, the 35-year-old-five-time Olympic Nordic combined athlete and a two-time gold medalist. “It’s a myth: ‘Oh, look at all the sex these Olympians are having!’ ”
Old 06-22-2014, 05:26 PM   #23
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

Quote:
Apparently you wouldn't be the first.
Who wouldn't?
B-G is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 05:28 PM   #24
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

time to consult the hot crazy scale.

ReadR00ster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 07:00 PM   #25
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
I wonder if this was her pose while in the village
Attachment 13197
This as well

Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 07:30 PM   #26
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
Who wouldn't?
I was joking about how her boyfriend was arrested for domestic abuse.
Old 06-22-2014, 10:38 PM   #27
TheCock
Walk On

Male

TheCock is sharpening his clawsTheCock is sharpening his clawsTheCock is sharpening his clawsTheCock is sharpening his claws

I'd give her the hulk smash.
TheCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:43 AM   #28
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

I'd like to frisk her.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:54 AM   #29
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

I suppose I'm not one of the ones who thinks domestic violence is funny or cute coming from a female. Probably because I am a female myself. She obviously has some issues and I hope she gets the help she needs.
ktguen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:01 AM   #30
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

Quote:
I was joking about how her boyfriend was arrested for domestic abuse.
I was joking on you, because you're kinda weird.
B-G is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:21 PM   #31
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
I was joking on you, because you're kinda weird.
Touchè
Old 06-23-2014, 08:32 PM   #32
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktguen View Post
I suppose I'm not one of the ones who thinks domestic violence is funny or cute coming from a female. Probably because I am a female myself. She obviously has some issues and I hope she gets the help she needs.
Way to keep the thread on topic....
TKE226 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:55 PM   #33
BlakelyH19
Blue Chip

Male

BlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPit

I think I'd pass. She looks like she might bite...