CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
COCKYTALKIN
WeStillOwnUSC
thekob
El Cid Ranger
MountainCock
GarnetSwarm1990
taylorssc
kingoftheroost
USCNowAndForever
I Bleed Garnet
Key for 2015 defense (1233)
Skai Moore out for U (993)
Women's Team Ranked (656)
Troubles in Tigertow (597)
Lebron makes Clevela (554)
TN game weather (495)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (400)
Cockaboose Video (393)
Who is your favorite (320)
Marvel releases movi (188)
Who is your favorite play
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Tennessee - South Carolin
Uniforms for Tenn
Michigan AD Dave Brandon
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr
Key for 2015 defense
SEC Coaches Dress Up for
We're going to the NCAA T
TN game weather

Old 06-25-2014, 06:34 PM   #1
gamecockgal
KEEP CALM AND HAIL HYDRA!

Female

CockyCash: 1000000
gamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot material
Default SEASON TICKETS!!

I am so so so excited! For the first time in my life I was able to get season tickets! They aren't great, Section 509, but hey, they are season tickets and I am very excited to see a bunch of great games this fall!

I think it will really hit me when I actually get the tickets in my hand. I think they said they send them out Mid August, right? Seems a little late to me, but as long as I get them before the TAMU game I am happy. :)
Old 06-25-2014, 06:37 PM   #2
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: SEASON TICKETS!!

That's awesome!! Be glad you have season tickets, unlike some of us

But seriously, enjoy! I hope to make it to at least one game this season
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:44 PM   #3
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2200
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

If its anything like last year, the tickets were mailed out a few weeks before the 1st game. Congrats. Now its time to start thinking about where you are going to tail gate. I go to the same lot year after year because I don't want to pay for season parking.
Old 06-25-2014, 06:45 PM   #4
gamecockgal

Female

gamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
That's awesome!! Be glad you have season tickets, unlike some of us

But seriously, enjoy! I hope to make it to at least one game this season

It's taken me a while to get to the point where I can afford a season ticket, so you can get there. Just keep working hard.

I will tailgate and cheer for you! :)
Old 06-25-2014, 06:56 PM   #5
cockywill09
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 647
cockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockgal View Post
It's taken me a while to get to the point where I can afford a season ticket, so you can get there. Just keep working hard.

I will tailgate and cheer for you! :)
509 row 8 seats 1&2 is where we are....YOU
Old 06-25-2014, 07:02 PM   #6
gamecockgal

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockywill09 View Post
509 row 8 seats 1&2 is where we are....YOU

509, row 10, seats 27 and 28.. So I wont be too far away!! :)

I went halfises with my brother (a USC alum twice over) so some games it may be him and one of his kids, or me and him, or some other family combination. :)
Old 06-25-2014, 08:01 PM   #7
conwaycock2
Two Deep

Male

conwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot material

Quote:
I am so so so excited! For the first time in my life I was able to get season tickets! They aren't great, Section 509, but hey, they are season tickets and I am very excited to see a bunch of great games this fall!

I think it will really hit me when I actually get the tickets in my hand. I think they said they send them out Mid August, right? Seems a little late to me, but as long as I get them before the TAMU game I am happy. :)

Congrats. Any ticket in WB is great as opposed to being home. Been
going for over 50 years & it would take some serious medical issues to keep me away. As long as I can walk or be wheeled I'll be there. Nothing like it.
conwaycock2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:03 PM   #8
gamecockgal

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by conwaycock2 View Post
Congrats. Any ticket in WB is great as opposed to being home. Been
going for over 50 years & it would take some serious medical issues to keep me away. As long as I can walk or be wheeled I'll be there. Nothing like it.

That's so true.. There is nothing quite like it...

The excitement and energy in that stadium, it gives me goosebumps thinking about it!!
Old 06-25-2014, 09:09 PM   #9
MDCox
Two Deep

Male

Bowl Contest Winner: Winner of the Bowl Contest - Given for: Winning the Board Bowl Contest 
CockyCash: 1740616
MDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudly

Think I used to be in 509. Live too far away, too busy, Army, etc. I have not been to a game since maybe Holtz.

If you type in all caps I am not reading your post. Simple as that.
MDCox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:13 PM   #10
gamecockgal

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDCox View Post
Think I used to be in 509. Live too far away, too busy, Army, etc. I have not been to a game since maybe Holtz.

Well, thank you for serving our country, that is indeed an important reason to be away from ole Willy-B.
Old 06-25-2014, 09:17 PM   #11
Stuck in Virginia
Recruit

Female

Stuck in Virginia is making other chickens nervousStuck in Virginia is making other chickens nervousStuck in Virginia is making other chickens nervousStuck in Virginia is making other chickens nervousStuck in Virginia is making other chickens nervousStuck in Virginia is making other chickens nervousStuck in Virginia is making other chickens nervousStuck in Virginia is making other chickens nervous

Gamecockgal, I'm so jealous!! Hopefully, someday I'll be close enough. Have a great time for all of us!
Stuck in Virginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:32 PM   #12
gamecockgal

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by donbgamecock View Post
If its anything like last year, the tickets were mailed out a few weeks before the 1st game. Congrats. Now its time to start thinking about where you are going to tail gate. I go to the same lot year after year because I don't want to pay for season parking.

Last year I didn't really tailgate at one place, we just kinda walked around and drank and took in all the sites and sounds (and smells LOL)
Old 06-25-2014, 10:33 PM   #13
gamecockgal

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck in Virginia View Post
Gamecockgal, I'm so jealous!! Hopefully, someday I'll be close enough. Have a great time for all of us!

Sounds like I have a few people I need to drink and cheer for here!
Old 06-25-2014, 10:39 PM   #14
clemsux614
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 375
clemsux614 is developing his combclemsux614 is developing his combclemsux614 is developing his combclemsux614 is developing his combclemsux614 is developing his combclemsux614 is developing his combclemsux614 is developing his combclemsux614 is developing his combclemsux614 is developing his combclemsux614 is developing his comb

I will be right there along with you in section 509!!! So pumped for the tickets to come in the mail!!!
clemsux614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:47 PM   #15
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Congrats GCG! Smart move on splitting the cost. The only thing that can temper the euphoria of season tickets is getting the bill, lol.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:09 PM   #16
BeatBamaTwice
Yes we can!!!

Male

CockyCash: 200499500136447999
BeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot material

Gamecocks closing in on sellout of season ticket allotment
GoGamecocks staff reportsJune 25, 2014

http://www.gogamecocks.com/2014/06/2...n-sellout.html
Old 06-25-2014, 11:41 PM   #17
YouCanNeverTell
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
YouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot material

Quote:

If the seats are INSIDE Williams-Brice then they are great seats! Congratulations!!!
YouCanNeverTell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:12 AM   #18
QueenCityCockFan
1/2-Star Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
QueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudly
Send a message via Skype™ to QueenCityCockFan

Seat selection at 10:30 today for me! Cant wait!
Old 06-26-2014, 09:40 AM   #19
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7567085
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material

just stay away from 506. there is a guy over there who's daddy is a lawyer and he will sue you.
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxaP19pY1FI
Ole Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 11:07 AM   #20
gamecock_92
Walk On

Male

gamecock_92 has hatched from the shell

Us too! We are in Section 501. We went to most games last year. My moms boss and vendors gave her tickets. We decided we wanted our own furs teed tickets after that!
gamecock_92 is offline   Reply With Quote