CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
SMOTFS86
robgusc76
rabid cock
Big Spur
B-G
CockFighter
kingofnerf
The Yancey
WeStillOwnUSC
**USC vs. Coker GAME (2874)
2014 Subway Classic: (1374)
aTm demolishes Kyle (571)
Cocky at the Duck Co (506)
Ali Hospitalized Wit (437)
Deer Hunting 2014 (273)
movers, furniture do (252)
Happy Winter Solstic (215)
Streaming nfl games (212)
10 people who played (123)
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
Props to Eric Hyman. Than
Really, REALLY glad he's
Bruce!!!
QB Next Season?
Ali Hospitalized With Pne
**USC vs. Coker GAME Thre
So, why is next year goin
2015 Commitment - Quandes
Cocky at the Duck Command

Old 06-30-2014, 12:27 PM   #101
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21
Default Re: SEC Network getting nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
My gut instinct is that'll come down to what the stadiums have in place and the quality of the game itself. IE: When Vandy visits Kentucky.

I don't think a lot of fans realize how outdated the technology is in most football stadiums—even those within our conference.
I agree with this. The SEC Network should be an HD channel (in the HD tier) but the feed they get for a particular game may not be an HD feed.
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:28 PM   #102
cockfight21
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200
cockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Get the SEC Network for your TV provider!!!

I have WOW. there are only like 8 of us in the world I imagine. I called and asked WOW and they had no idea what I was talking about. I suspect TWC will pick it up and I will switch over.

Kenny Powers
cockfight21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:28 PM   #103
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

People will jump on at the last minute.
Right now, playing chicken with negotiations and seeing just how much they can get.
It will all get ironed out next month probably, or in early August.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:32 PM   #104
garnetmike
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1001250
garnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot material

I'm not going to stop and read every post, so I apologize if someone else has already said this - but the OBVIOUS thing is that MONEY TALKS....period.

IF DirectTV and others don't provide the SEC network, people WILL switch to those that do provide it. THOSE numbers will push the holdouts to sign the contracts IF enough people switch.

I am with DirectTV and LOVE DTV, however if they don't provide SEC I will be switching to Dish. I'm betting thousands if not tens of thousands will also.

10,000 switches x $250 a month = $2.5 MILLION a month or $30 MILLION a year in loss of revenue to their chief competitor (Dish). I don't see that happening.

If Direct does NOT provide it I will be switching to Dish and also buying Dish stock because their will be a big increase in their value due to it.

Yes, my DirectTV bill is $251 a month. Hell I pay Charter $179 a month at my office and can't even get ESPN3 because that is only for residential accounts.

These guys ALL SUCK, but if you want to watch ...we'll pay.
garnetmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:36 PM   #105
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eutaw Kid View Post
Will it cost extra to obtain the SECnetwork on Dish?
No.

http://www.dish.com/entertainment/se...PC&utm_source=
Old 06-30-2014, 12:47 PM   #106
ReadR00ster
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjeremynca View Post
Okay, so that price will eventually go up to $60.00 a month and with taxes and other fees it will probably be around $80.00 a month before long. So whether you are spending more for the SEC network would depend on what you spending now. You could spend more or you could spend less or about the same.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:49 PM   #107
sunbeam
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
sunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudly

I have you guys ever stopped to think, that maybe, just maybe this is kind of a self-selected subgroup posting here?

I kind of have to ask myself why I am here, thinking about it some. The last sport I really follow is college football. I quite watching the NBA in the 90's. Quit watching the NFL for the most part in the early 2000's. Never really watched major league baseball.

I do watch baseball, and very occasionally basketball, but only the gamecocks. I watch other college football games, but the gamecocks are maybe... 30% - 40% of the college games I watch. There are some teams in other parts of the country I follow, usually because I find them appealing in some way (Kansas State), or have a unique offense.

I was going to make some calculations as to how many "Big Bang Theories" NFL broadcast rights were worth, based on viewership, and ask whether the price paid for the NFL was really worth it compared to what you get for the Big Bang Theory.

Then I realized I'd have to adjust for the longer length of the games, and look up the length of the pregame shows for the Super Bowl. (I still find it hard to believe these pregame shows get those kinds of ratings. The people I know who do have Super Bowl parties just turn it on when it comes on.)

Plus I tried a quick google to find out how much the network was paying for the rights to the Big Bang Theory, and it didn't jump right out. For NFL money I could probably get the rights to all the non-sports programming in the top 20 or 30, with some to spare. Well assuming it was up for bidding when I was buying.

But you know, I feel pretty comfortable with my analysis. I think we'll just have to see what the next decade brings.
sunbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:57 PM   #108
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
Okay, so that price will eventually go up to $60.00 a month and with taxes and other fees it will probably be around $80.00 a month before long. So whether you are spending more for the SEC network would depend on what you spending now. You could spend more or you could spend less or about the same.
Incorrect. I have been with DISH for nearly 13 years. Yes, like all satellite and cable providers, prices have gone up. However, the prices crossed out on the site is the current price of programming now. Those prices aren't going to jump $10 in the next couple of months just because of the SEC Network. They've been those same prices (or close to it) for quite a while.

Living in California, I get the Pac 12 Network and there was no price increase when that was added. Now they spread the cost across the entire country for the SEC Network. Prices have been stable for a while so you shouldn't see any big increases by DISH.
Old 06-30-2014, 01:05 PM   #109
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbeam View Post
I have you guys ever stopped to think, that maybe, just maybe this is kind of a self-selected subgroup posting here?

I kind of have to ask myself why I am here, thinking about it some. The last sport I really follow is college football. I quite watching the NBA in the 90's. Quit watching the NFL for the most part in the early 2000's. Never really watched major league baseball.

I do watch baseball, and very occasionally basketball, but only the gamecocks. I watch other college football games, but the gamecocks are maybe... 30% - 40% of the college games I watch. There are some teams in other parts of the country I follow, usually because I find them appealing in some way (Kansas State), or have a unique offense.

I was going to make some calculations as to how many "Big Bang Theories" NFL broadcast rights were worth, based on viewership, and ask whether the price paid for the NFL was really worth it compared to what you get for the Big Bang Theory.

Then I realized I'd have to adjust for the longer length of the games, and look up the length of the pregame shows for the Super Bowl. (I still find it hard to believe these pregame shows get those kinds of ratings. The people I know who do have Super Bowl parties just turn it on when it comes on.)

Plus I tried a quick google to find out how much the network was paying for the rights to the Big Bang Theory, and it didn't jump right out. For NFL money I could probably get the rights to all the non-sports programming in the top 20 or 30, with some to spare. Well assuming it was up for bidding when I was buying.

But you know, I feel pretty comfortable with my analysis. I think we'll just have to see what the next decade brings.
There are new sports networks being added all the time. The NBC Sports Network is getting bigger because of the English Premier League. The beIN network was launched a couple of years ago just to showcase soccer games from the major European leagues (as well as other matches/shows). Many conferences have launched their own networks (Big Ten, Pac 12, Longhorn, now SEC) for sports purposes. Fox Sports One launched last August.

Sports networks are expanding and even becoming global. While our world is becoming more connected thanks to the internet and globalization, I think sports is a bit behind the times in doing this. I think sports will become even bigger and the increase in sports networks is the start of this. While many think sports id fading, I think it's just the opposite.
Old 06-30-2014, 01:29 PM   #110
B-G
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

B-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot material

Sports on tv won't decrease (ratings, channels etc)

I do believe though that with this, advances in technology and prices of tickets (especially with most of college footballs fan base being in lesser affluent areas) that attendances at these games will decrease.
B-G is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 02:24 PM   #111
Storm Of Spurs
Blue Chip

Male

Storm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot material

By the postings he's made here...sunbeam brings this image to mind:

Storm Of Spurs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 02:29 PM   #112
sunbeam
4-Star

Male

sunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudlysunbeam is crowing loudly

That kind of goes both ways chief.

Geez, something seems pretty obvious and logical. But then you get tons of naysayers.

Dow 30,000 right? It's different this time? Right, well we'll see.
Old 06-30-2014, 02:38 PM   #113
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
That kind of goes both ways chief.

Geez, something seems pretty obvious and logical. But then you get tons of naysayers.

Dow 30,000 right? It's different this time? Right, well we'll see.
Your argument wasn't about a total collapse of the economy, it was that people would get so tired of paying for sports they weren't watching (since sports as a whole was on a downward trend in popularity according to you) they would revolt and go with some cable company that ditched all the sports programming for other stuff. Those are two very different arguments. I have yet to see any evidence from anyone outside of your nieces and nephews that says sports in on a downward trend.

If you want to argue that a dip in the economy will hose all of these things if it continues, you will probably have a few more people agree with you. If you are saying that there are enough people to fund the food only distribution channel that shows Lifetime reruns in the late night, well I'm sorry I just don't see anyone else agreeing with you.
Old 06-30-2014, 02:42 PM   #114
gamecockphan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

Only a matter of time until Comcast is on board.....

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-foo...reement-063014
gamecockphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 02:47 PM   #115
ReadR00ster
Banned

Male

ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjeremynca View Post
Incorrect. I have been with DISH for nearly 13 years. Yes, like all satellite and cable providers, prices have gone up. However, the prices crossed out on the site is the current price of programming now. Those prices aren't going to jump $10 in the next couple of months just because of the SEC Network. They've been those same prices (or close to it) for quite a while.

Living in California, I get the Pac 12 Network and there was no price increase when that was added. Now they spread the cost across the entire country for the SEC Network. Prices have been stable for a while so you shouldn't see any big increases by DISH.
I am not saying the prices are going to go up because of the SEC network, I am saying those prices go up because the "crossed-out" price is the regular price and the lower price is usually just a temporary "promotional" price for new customers to get new customers to sign up. But that is just the "base price." There are usually like $20 worth of different taxes and fees and equipment rental that get added to that. The there is installation and setup costs and DVR rental... It's costly to switch TV providers. Now if you are already a DISH customer, you probably won't pay anything extra for the SEC Network right away. They will raises prices for it, but they're probably wait a year or two raise the price a few bucks.
Old 06-30-2014, 02:49 PM   #116
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockphan View Post

Those trying to say the SEC is nervous and downplaying the overall revenue of the SEC network are Big10 or ACC fanboys trying to avoid reality. The key time for many of these networks was always the middle of July. It has been said over and over again...
Old 06-30-2014, 02:51 PM   #117
ReadR00ster
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockphan View Post

And Comcast owns Time Warner now, so... I think After 4th of July people will start getting ready for their football season plans. There isn't too much left going on after that.

... Also, Brighthouse Networks, still negotiates it's carriage deals through Time Warner. So If Comcast goes, Time Warner and Brighthouse will be right behind.
Old 06-30-2014, 03:06 PM   #118
sunbeam
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper82 View Post
Your argument wasn't about a total collapse of the economy, it was that people would get so tired of paying for sports they weren't watching (since sports as a whole was on a downward trend in popularity according to you) they would revolt and go with some cable company that ditched all the sports programming for other stuff. Those are two very different arguments. I have yet to see any evidence from anyone outside of your nieces and nephews that says sports in on a downward trend.

If you want to argue that a dip in the economy will hose all of these things if it continues, you will probably have a few more people agree with you. If you are saying that there are enough people to fund the food only distribution channel that shows Lifetime reruns in the late night, well I'm sorry I just don't see anyone else agreeing with you.
Got any more strawmen to tear down?

Dow 30,000 is a widely known reference to a book that was published fairly close to the peak of the stock bubble of the late 90's. It was a piece of ... call it apologetics claiming that stock prices were entirely warranted, and the whole thing was going a lot higher.

If you do not recognize the reference, well sorry. It is a pretty well known term when you want to mock something of this sort.

As is the phrase "It's different this time."

You do know that bubble phenomena can occur locally, and in also in other forms of niche markets right? Houston real estate? Beanie Babies? Comic books? Tulip bulbs? South Seas Islands? Colonies in Central America (this one affected politics by making Scotland broke and agreeing to union with England)?

Sometimes the stakes are high, sometimes they aren't. But it is always the same sort of thing, and people say all the same sorts of things.

All the same

Give it a while. We'll see. So while I don't want to attribute something to you, that you haven't said, I can take it that:

1) You think that sports teams valuations are rational
2) It's not a bubble
3) Viewership of sports (technically I guess we should break this one up, because minor sports get lumped in) is going to go up. And up, and up...
4) Cable networks aren't overpaying Leagues and athletic conferences to get programming that appeals only to certain viewers, and spreading the costs on to all their viewers.

And lastly, not that I feel the need to champion cooking shows. But I imagine they are very cheap to get the rights to. Some people watch them, and see advertising. I would think networks make a profit on this.

Given the cost, I kind of wonder if NFL games give as good a rate of return.
Old 06-30-2014, 03:28 PM   #119
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Got any more strawmen to tear down?
Not sure where I used a straw man. Did you not say:

Quote:
I have a couple of nephews. They aren't interested in sports at all. They don't watch games unless someone else happens to be watching one. They don't even know big games are happening unless someone tells them.

My niece is the same way. On the other hand they can talk for hours about Xbox this or that or games that are coming out in the next year.

When they have friends over, the boys all have these game controllers they bring with them. Not sure what teenage girls do these days. They find some way to keep themselves occupied though.

Just saying things are changing. I, and strangely enough my mother are the only sports fans left in my family. The rest never watch anything unless we are over.

Those home shopping and cartoon channels get a lot more of a workout than ESPN does. Come to think of it, ESPN only gets watched when the gamecocks or a really big and interesting college football game is on. Even then I'm the one that turns it on.

Oh yeah, and except for college football that channel might as well not be there. Baseball, Basketball, anything else just never gets watched. Heck they watch 10 times as many hours of fishing shows as they do sports.

Wanted to add one more thing. Two of my nephews are in the early 20's. I'm not entirely sure they know college teams mainly play on Saturday. I'm also not sure they know what the ACC or SEC is. They just aren't interested.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal

My two year old knows her Gamecock outfits will be worn every Saturday in the fall and that she is only allowed to wear orange during October, that doesn't mean everyone operates that way.

Quote:
Dow 30,000 is a widely known reference to a book that was published fairly close to the peak of the stock bubble of the late 90's. It was a piece of ... call it apologetics claiming that stock prices were entirely warranted, and the whole thing was going a lot higher.

If you do not recognize the reference, well sorry. It is a pretty well known term when you want to mock something of this sort.

As is the phrase "It's different this time."

You do know that bubble phenomena can occur locally, and in also in other forms of niche markets right? Houston real estate? Beanie Babies? Comic books? Tulip bulbs? South Seas Islands? Colonies in Central America (this one affected politics by making Scotland broke and agreeing to union with England)?

Sometimes the stakes are high, sometimes they aren't. But it is always the same sort of thing, and people say all the same sorts of things.

All the same

Give it a while. We'll see. So while I don't want to attribute something to you, that you haven't said, I can take it that:

1) You think that sports teams valuations are rational
2) It's not a bubble
3) Viewership of sports (technically I guess we should break this one up, because minor sports get lumped in) is going to go up. And up, and up...
4) Cable networks aren't overpaying Leagues and athletic conferences to get programming that appeals only to certain viewers, and spreading the costs on to all their viewers.

And lastly, not that I feel the need to champion cooking shows. But I imagine they are very cheap to get the rights to. Some people watch them, and see advertising. I would think networks make a profit on this.

Given the cost, I kind of wonder if NFL games give as good a rate of return.
Economic forces are ever-shifting for sure. Dr. Dre made Beats headphones at the time when everyone else was trying to see how small they could make earbuds. He went the opposite of everyone else and just sold to Apple for almost 3 billion by basically bringing back and updating large headphones. I didn't see that coming.

But bubbles are usually bubbles because they are being artificially inflated. This is not always true, of course, but the stock market in the 90's was built on a lot of start-ups and stock options for companies that later consolidated in to bigger organizations or just went belly up. Mark Cuban got his money that way. The housing bubble of the early 2000's, all built on guaranteed financing, no money down, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae (not to get to political) and eventually when folks started going into foreclosure it spiraled down.

College football on the other hand, which is going to be the anchor of the network, has never been healthier. In fact, we JUST went to a playoff. Every team feels they have a real shot to win. People may stop buying a stock, and they may stop shopping for and flipping houses, but no real Gamecock fan is going to stop being a fan. That means you will find the game, where you can, when you can.
Old 06-30-2014, 03:29 PM   #120
Storm Of Spurs
Blue Chip

Male

Storm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
And Comcast owns Time Warner now...
No they don't.
Storm Of Spurs is online now   Reply With Quote