CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Regalcock
BiscoCocky
Acockolypse Now
yazoo
StormOfTalons
b381l
robgusc76
The Yancey
Carolina4Life
Gamecockswag
I'm not buying the h (2016)
Tanner McEvoy Starti (1321)
SL,UT Gamecocks (1290)
Wow! barely a comme (908)
SHOULD GAMECOCK PLAY (792)
Howdy! - Tailgating (701)
Greetings from ECU F (485)
Nice Article With Ke (462)
Clemson 1st string R (396)
35 Things You Need T (300)
New Sign at Williams Bric
Poster of Spurrier
What's all the hype on Je
SCHSL & SCISA High Sc
I'm not buying the hype,
Tanner McEvoy Starting QB
2014-15 Premier League se
Ward wants us to play fas
Who is your FAVOURITE COC
Wow! barely a comment!

Old 06-24-2014, 05:11 PM   #21
St. Louis Gamecock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
St. Louis Gamecock is developing his combSt. Louis Gamecock is developing his combSt. Louis Gamecock is developing his combSt. Louis Gamecock is developing his combSt. Louis Gamecock is developing his combSt. Louis Gamecock is developing his combSt. Louis Gamecock is developing his combSt. Louis Gamecock is developing his combSt. Louis Gamecock is developing his combSt. Louis Gamecock is developing his comb
Default Re: UNC Cover Up Almost Complete

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
You got punk'd
That I did! I have no shame!
St. Louis Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 05:14 PM   #22
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Louis Gamecock View Post
Me, too - next to the Cocks, I love the Dukies!
Lol thats funny part 3

for willy
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 04:33 PM   #23
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Is this the shit hitting the fan?:

Quote:
Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 39m Statement from UNC AD Bubba Cunningham on the NCAA coming back to Chapel Hill

Old 06-30-2014, 04:34 PM   #24
gamecockphan
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

Gotta think the NCAA is going to do something this thime. They already have egg on their face - why reopen to do nothing?
gamecockphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 04:37 PM   #25
TheUniversityofSC
NSA Agent

Male

TheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot material

lol, PLease please please.
Old 06-30-2014, 04:38 PM   #26
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Further:

Old 06-30-2014, 07:38 PM   #27
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Obannion case closed last week, and the phone call went out. Got to think it is not a coincidence. Perhaps the person who's department it is in got a memo.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:23 AM   #28
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Big story on this breaking tomorrow apparently. Looks like the NCAA is looking at the BB team now.

Finally.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:34 PM   #29
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

The article today mentions that people that were previously uncooperative have now agreed to talk to the NCAA, hence the reopening. It most certainly leads to the BB program, so this could get interesting.

In related news the woman that initially blew the whistle on all this stuff and was fired by UNC is now suing the school.

Fun times.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:50 PM   #30
CockyCody
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 381
CockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
The article today mentions that people that were previously uncooperative have now agreed to talk to the NCAA, hence the reopening. It most certainly leads to the BB program, so this could get interesting.

In related news the woman that initially blew the whistle on all this stuff and was fired by UNC is now suing the school.

Fun times.
So, all a team has to do to bypass an NCAA inquiry/investigation is to not say shit and they call off the hounds?! Damn, we should have done that instead of cooperating!

CockyCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 08:43 PM   #31
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyCody View Post
So, all a team has to do to bypass an NCAA inquiry/investigation is to not say shit and they call off the hounds?! Damn, we should have done that instead of cooperating!

Apparently the professor that headed the infamous AFAM program at UNC is one of the main parties that's now cooperating with the NCAA. Sounds like he was being set up to be scapegoated by UNC a lot like Willingham was, and he's no longer incommunicado as he was at UNC's previous instruction...
Old 07-01-2014, 08:45 PM   #32
aftertwobowls
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1577000
aftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot material

Quote:

Same thing Jameis Winston did when questioned about the rape. Just plead the 5th..
aftertwobowls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 10:50 PM   #33
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

Quote:

Yes, the NCAA has no subpoena power. If they have no paper trail and no one talks there's nothing they can do. See Cam Newton and the 80's Miami football program.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:05 PM   #34
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

I saw where the NCAA is opening up their investigation (see posts above).
I'm not sure how long this is going to take, but they're definitely not going to walk on this. There are far too many people involved and not all of them are going to remain quiet.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:35 PM   #35
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Hope the recruits that bought the UNC has a superior academic reputation are pleased. This is an Athletic Department running the school, creating fake classes people never even went to, tutors doing players' homework, etc. cast a pretty big stain on that.
Old 07-02-2014, 08:08 AM   #36
A. Pilgrim
Blue Chip

Male

A. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConwayGamecock View Post
Further:

Am I the only one suspicious due to the lack of a link?

I mean, anyone could type this up, take a screenshot, and post it as if it were legit.

I hope its true- because I loathe UNCarolina...but, c'mon, man!
A. Pilgrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 12:14 PM   #37
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Pilgrim View Post

I mean, anyone could type this up, take a screenshot, and post it as if it were legit.

Potentially. But my guess is they would have come out and denied it by now if that was the case.
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 12:43 PM   #38
kick_ball
high midi-chlorian count

Male

CockyCash: 521
kick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Pilgrim View Post

not trying to be rude but have you even looked at any other sports or news website or and news source in the last week

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/st...north-carolina

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/01/sp...tml?ref=sports

http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/07/...ml?sp=/99/103/

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...north-carolina

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ex-lear...3715--spt.html

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...ck-to-unc.html
Old 07-02-2014, 12:54 PM   #39
A. Pilgrim
Blue Chip

Male

A. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPit

Nope, I hadn't. But thanks for sharing some links. In still curious as to why someone would take a screenshot of a write up rather than just providing a link, like you did.
A. Pilgrim is online now   Reply With Quote