CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
COCKYTALKIN
Spurticus
b381l
sanford
thekob
usc1
B-G
TAFC 5 1981
Master Bedroom
markp_vip
Lattimore Sidelined (1063)
Gurley or Davis (1043)
Expect A Healthy Dos (826)
Steve Spurrier - Say (773)
Coach's media golf p (491)
A house just blew up (360)
college football mat (355)
South Carolina Footb (355)
Minda Kacinas Q& (180)
iPhone repair (150)
Expect A Healthy Dose of
college football match up
iPhone repair
Gamecock Showcase Attende
2016 - Bryan Edwards
Official SEC Network and
2014-15 Premier League se
3-4 defense my interpreta
Lattimore Sidelined By Le
Kick e'm Horns!

Old 10-24-2013, 11:53 PM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2015 - Carlton Davis

Defensive Back from Miami, Florida

USC offer.

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

Drink Cocktane!

For the latest in USC coverage, check out:

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 12:24 PM   #2
4gamecockfb
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: 2015 - Carlton Davis

How's our safety recruiting going? I'd like to see us sign this guy as a safety
4gamecockfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 12:00 AM   #3
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Quote:
USC continues to make a strong push for DB Carlton Davis of Miami and the hard work by recruiter Grady Brown has pushed the Gamecocks into his top five.
“Coach Brown wants to get me up there because I would be one of the biggest corners (6-2 182) in his corp if I were to sign with them,” Davis said. ‘I’ve never been to USC for a recruiting visit. I plan to visit during the summer or the season. They are in my top five right now. We’ll see how the season goes. I would love to see them have a great season.”
Joining USC in the Davis top five are LSU, Alabama, Miami and Florida. Davis said his favorite constantly changes among the five but USC’s early, strong interest is a bonus for them.
“Coach Grady has been consistent. I talk to him on a daily basis. I like the program they are building.”
Brown has visited Miami and plans to see more schools this summer. He’s also planning a summer commitment before the start of his season.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...nerback-davis/

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 05-13-2014, 10:53 PM   #4
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
USC continues to make a strong push for DB Carlton Davis of Miami and the hard work by recruiter Grady Brown has pushed the Gamecocks into his top five.
“Coach Brown wants to get me up there because I would be one of the biggest corners (6-2 182) in his corps if I were to sign with them,” Davis said. ‘I’ve never been to USC for a recruiting visit. I plan to visit during the summer or the season. They are in my top five right now. We’ll see how the season goes. I would love to see them have a great season.”
Joining USC in the Davis top five are LSU, Alabama, Miami and Florida. Davis said his favorite constantly changes among the five but USC’s early, strong interest is a bonus for them.
“Coach Grady has been consistent. I talk to him on a daily basis. I like the program they are building.”
Davis has visited Miami and plans to see more schools this summer. He’s also planning a summer commitment before the start of his season.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...nerback-davis/

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 06-30-2014, 10:40 PM   #5
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Visiting July 26th. According to TBS, he has named us a leader on more than one occasion.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:47 PM   #6
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 94340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material

His offer list is awesome, I wonder if they're all committable offers? I would think he'd be rated/ranked a lot higher with an offer list like that.

-Abo Swinney, April 23, 2014

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...steve-spurrier
MWard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 06:46 PM   #7
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Davis might be on commitment watch for his visit on July 26.

Arnette's last visit to OSU is July 25.....it would be nice if he came back to Columbia after that visit. Maybe they could both commit at the same time.
They would make 5.....plus Johnson.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:20 PM   #8
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
Davis might be on commitment watch for his visit on July 26.

Arnette's last visit to OSU is July 25.....it would be nice if he came back to Columbia after that visit. Maybe they could both commit at the same time.
They would make 5.....plus Johnson.
Arnette could commit shortly after his OSU visit as well. We remain in great shape.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:58 PM   #9
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
Arnette could commit shortly after his OSU visit as well. We remain in great shape.
Yes.....which is why a referenced the key date of July 26.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:38 PM   #10
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Still feeling good about a possible commitment from Carlton on his visit? Is he even visiting?
Cockypantherfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:43 PM   #11
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
Still feeling good about a possible commitment from Carlton on his visit? Is he even visiting?
I think he is supposed to be here next weekend. If I recall correctly, I think the last I read about him we lead.
Old 07-18-2014, 05:34 PM   #12
airborne09
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
airborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervous

Like when he jams on the line he's nut to butt on the receiver after. Sees the ball nicely but is inconsistent on where he attacks the ball. The one I don't like is the way he a tackles. seems to hit high while leading with his head and shoulder or goes to the feet.
airborne09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 06:11 PM   #13
PvtWarlick
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1261
PvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot material

He's visiting for the showcase
2010 SEC East Champions

Baseball:
2010, 2011 National Champions
4 Time Runner-Up (1975, 77, 2002, 2012)

Basketball
Southern Champions: 1927, 33, 34, 45
1970, 71 ACC Champions
1997 SEC Champions
2005, 06 NIT Champions
PvtWarlick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:03 PM   #14
Gamecockfanatic4
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4567500
Gamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockfanatic4

8/12/14 decision

Gamecockfanatic4 is offline   Reply With Quote