CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
l^l^lBGCock
roosterdude21
WeStillOwnUSC
gamecockgal
Badazcock
GarnetSwarm1990
ccured
Gamecocks1137
TonyVercetti
Yearofthegamecock
Gameday in Columbia (1224)
**USC vs. Vanderbilt (1168)
Stadium improvement (767)
Lammons out (663)
Doniyah Cliney to si (650)
Why we'll dominate C (610)
Alabama vs Florida. (532)
UGA is running over (414)
Where to Watch the G (404)
Mizzou game late par (266)
**USC vs. Vanderbilt GAME
Alabama vs Florida.
ECU
Good crowd for volleyball
ECU is a good team
Stay focus
Misery
UGA is running over Troy
Why is hope solo still pl
Why we'll dominate Clemso

Old 07-01-2014, 12:54 PM   #1
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Panthers 20th season

Says there will be a special logo on the field. I'm guessing it will be on the 25 yard line where the team logo usually is. But will have something about 20 years

http://www.panthers.com/news/article...b-d9f2f4e26e73
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 01:04 PM   #2
jrussjr
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 0
jrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPit
Default Re: Panthers 20th season

There was definitely a lot of construction on the outside of the stadium when I went by it this past weekend! I haven't been to a Panther game there yet; however, I did go to the ECU opener a few seasons ago. I prefer Willie B. over the BoA anyday.
jrussjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 01:49 PM   #3
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrussjr View Post
There was definitely a lot of construction on the outside of the stadium when I went by it this past weekend! I haven't been to a Panther game there yet; however, I did go to the ECU opener a few seasons ago. I prefer Willie B. over the BoA anyday.
It's good for a nfl game but college football games in nfl stadiums just aren't the same. Except for bowl games but that's totally different.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 08:28 PM   #4
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrussjr View Post
Construction is for the new video screens and some escalators
Old 07-01-2014, 11:01 PM   #5
markymark550
Bowl MVP

Male

markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

20th season...geez time flies by. I remember the announcement that Charlotte (the Carolinas) was getting an NFL franchise in elementary school.
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote