CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
johnnyb
Aggie96
SuperCockMaster
Master Bedroom
75CarolinaFan
Spurrier_Superior_On
SwampFox
WeStillOwnUSC
Regalcock
Devonte Holloman Ret (2527)
JD & DJ Getting (1122)
Aggie looking forwar (1087)
Article on Shaw & (1054)
I have not bought in (1020)
Cockaboose Owners (995)
and the #1 2014 acc (864)
I'm thinking we're g (758)
SEC East QB's Ranked (647)
Clemson OT to transf (509)
I have not bought into ou
Come and get your Johnny
WR Depth Chart/Rotation
WBB- Lady Vols Mercedes R
SEC East QB's Ranked
wbb - Ibiam & Welch p
First "Carolina Call
Really excited to visit t
2016 - Bryan Edwards
Lattimore Tidbit

Old 07-02-2014, 10:05 PM   #1
StormOfTalons
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
StormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudly
Default Anyone else having issues with Facebook?

It doesn't want to completely load and I can't get my notifications to work.

Just want to make sure it's not something on my end.
StormOfTalons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:14 PM   #2
StormOfTalons
4-Star

Male

StormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudlyStormOfTalons is crowing loudly
Default Re: Anyone else having issues with Facebook?

And as soon as I post that it starts working properly again.
Old 07-02-2014, 10:21 PM   #3
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 221039
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

I had to relog on to both FB and Cockytalk. I thought it was a problem with my phone.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:27 PM   #4
acejrock
Rockington

Male

CockyCash: 28000000
acejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to acejrock Send a message via Yahoo to acejrock

Next time use this:

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/

or

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
acejrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:19 PM   #5
StormOfTalons
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by acejrock View Post
Thanks.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:07 AM   #6
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

I've had issues too.

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:57 AM   #7
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Indeed got rid of that government spy tool years ago.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 05:25 PM   #8
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

I have a lot of issues with Facebook, thats why I never signed up
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 08:12 PM   #9
SECgamecock453
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 15800
SECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to SECgamecock453

I've deactivated mine.. just spent too much time at work mindlessly scrolling through my news feed and I just can't do it anymore. Never even updated my own all that much... really useless.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:05 PM   #10
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Have issues every so often but I've got 4 kids and 6 grands that are only a click away, and then there's always the Dragon, but that's another story !
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:10 PM   #11
roosterdude21
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 0
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 View Post
I've deactivated mine.. just spent too much time at work mindlessly scrolling through my news feed and I just can't do it anymore. Never even updated my own all that much... really useless.
That's the truth, I don't miss mine one bit.
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 08:18 PM   #12
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 0
Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit

It's so useless that you wanted all of us to know that you don't have an account. I've never understand the purpose of people that are not on Facebook feeling the need to let others know that they are not on it.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 10:22 PM   #13
StormOfTalons
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
It's so useless that you wanted all of us to know that you don't have an account. I've never understand the purpose of people that are not on Facebook feeling the need to let others know that they are not on it.
+1

Same as folks who feel the need to tell everyone that they hate a popular TV show, movie, game, sport, song, band, etc, etc. It's like they think it's makes them special or something.

Last edited by StormOfTalons; 07-07-2014 at 12:03 AM.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:44 PM   #14
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

Well everyone here is just way too cool for Facebook

Except me - just search for Cliff Cherry and I should be the first one to come up Shoot me a friend request unless you're too cool
Take one star crunch. Then take lots of peanut butter and layer it THICK on the flat side. After that slam another star crunch on top of the peanut butter. Finally, slap yo momma. For those of you trying to "watch what you eat" don't add the second star crunch. This is the diet version-etowngangsta
JerseyBird is offline   Reply With Quote