CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
COCKYTALKIN
gamecockgal
B-G
Spurticus
thekob
MWard
uscjeremynca
markp_vip
MountainCock
Aggie96
Top 10 Reasons Why T (2169)
SOS Dominating SEC M (532)
Bonefish Grill (512)
What Are The Most Im (428)
Kansas to invest $75 (409)
When does fall pract (379)
Tenn vs WVU in Charl (375)
Jaguars Justin Black (306)
FAIRGROUNDS PARKING (239)
George Harrison Memo (205)
Baseball Recruiting Threa
Official SEC Network and
2016 - Brandon McIlwain
Destiny Beta
Green and Lammons
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Kansas to invest $75 mill
Spurrier vs Saban
Official WWE Thread
Tenn vs WVU in Charlotte

Old 07-04-2014, 12:26 AM   #1
StormOfTalons
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
StormOfTalons has developed his gaff and talonsStormOfTalons has developed his gaff and talonsStormOfTalons has developed his gaff and talonsStormOfTalons has developed his gaff and talonsStormOfTalons has developed his gaff and talonsStormOfTalons has developed his gaff and talonsStormOfTalons has developed his gaff and talonsStormOfTalons has developed his gaff and talonsStormOfTalons has developed his gaff and talonsStormOfTalons has developed his gaff and talonsStormOfTalons has developed his gaff and talons
Default So...The State thinks this is what passes as news now...

SMDH.

http://www.thestate.com/2014/07/03/3...d-against.html
StormOfTalons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:28 AM   #2
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: So...The State thinks this is what passes as news now...

Wait for the smack from the Clemson trolls. I can already imagine what taters will be saying.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:21 AM   #3
Gamecocks1137
Bowl MVP

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Ron Morris? nah, not him, but still the paper needs to start writing real stories. Like, for instance, "Clowney leaves apartments for 5 million dollar house." lol

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 08:32 AM   #4
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

No one on here would've ever seen the article had you not posted it. I get all my local news from CT.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:36 AM   #5
Emery
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Emery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPit

He could also buy Carolina Walk now too.
Emery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:04 AM   #6
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

Eviction? Oh no, what will he do now?
Old 07-04-2014, 11:26 AM   #7
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Would this be a good time to remind the media that he said that he will buy his mom a house with his NFL money. He said it's the first thing he will do.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:29 AM   #8
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Complete reach on their part.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:32 AM   #9
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

If I were Clowney I'd buy The State newspaper and fire everybody.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:39 AM   #10
WeStillOwnUSC
Blue Chip

Male

WeStillOwnUSC is sharpening his clawsWeStillOwnUSC is sharpening his clawsWeStillOwnUSC is sharpening his clawsWeStillOwnUSC is sharpening his claws

I was a pecker hair away from starting a thread on this yesterday, but I decided to take the high road for once in my life.

You should all be proud of me.
WeStillOwnUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:45 AM   #11
TAFC 5 1981
Blue Chip

Male

TAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeStillOwnUSC View Post
I was a pecker hair away from starting a thread on this yesterday, but I decided to take the high road for once in my life.

Let the record show!
Old 07-04-2014, 12:11 PM   #12
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

BlueHerons is making other chickens nervousBlueHerons is making other chickens nervousBlueHerons is making other chickens nervousBlueHerons is making other chickens nervousBlueHerons is making other chickens nervousBlueHerons is making other chickens nervousBlueHerons is making other chickens nervous

Hahahaha!

Anyone on the planet is shocked by this? He probably left the furniture behind also.

Cut your losses, place a plaque on the front door that reads "JD Clowney once lived here", charge $500 more a month for it, and move on.
BlueHerons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:56 PM   #13
BeatBamaTwice
Yes we can!!!

Male

CockyCash: 0
BeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot material

It may be years before The State even attempts to lose the stigma made visible through Ron Morris. Keep in mind that Ron worked for editors, and that those editors approved every single word he wrote.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:48 AM   #14
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Someone was trying to make a name for themselves.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 03:20 AM   #15
PalmettoG27
Walk On

Male

PalmettoG27 has hatched from the shell

That's probably where Clowney lived when he attended college; before abruptly leaving for Texas when offered a multie million dollar contract in the NFL! His mother lives in Rock Hill!
PalmettoG27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 04:34 AM   #16
Take-a-Knee
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10000
Take-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot material

Harrison Cahill , I'd bet JDC apologized for forgetting and promptly paid in full .. Much more interesting take than your bland article
Take-a-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:09 PM   #17
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

We may not like it but everything to do with Clowney is news, even a trivial paperwork matter on a rental property. The same high profile that made him filthy rich with endorsements is also what calls attention to nearly everything he does. Comes with the territory and should be no surprise to anyone. As long as it's factual I've got no problem with it. JD appears to have some of the best handlers in the business so I'm just surprised it ever got to this point.
SC Sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:15 PM   #18
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeStillOwnUSC View Post

I would have sworn this was the other guy.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:18 PM   #19
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Photo from inside the apartment

Damn shame what he did to that quarterback...
Old 07-05-2014, 02:03 PM   #20
Flameout12
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
Photo from inside the apartment
Damn shame what he did to that quarterback...
Dog gone!
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote