CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
StormOfTalons
NinjaSven
WeStill0wnUSC
2000grad
gromweat
zcoop
Latti
Regalcock
Spurrier_Superior_On
gamecock88
Nick Chubb (6385)
Spurrier Presser (1934)
All of our defensive (1790)
Spurrier: Davis Will (1614)
Uniform thread (1534)
Cack's Toast of the (1528)
Rankings (1438)
3-4 "D" Ke (1193)
Will Devin ever suit (976)
Update: Brison Willi (507)
2015 Commitment - Shameik
Kenny Hill arrested
No Fun League Strikes Aga
Defense making adjustment
Cack's Toast of the Game:
Best Store bought Spaghet
Update: Brison Williams i
Over reacting?
Not a talent issue
Gamecock football Long Te

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2014, 05:20 PM   #1
Roosterdog
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
Roosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot material
Default How Stupid Are The Folks Running WIS?

The folks who are in charge of WIS have got to be the stupidest people in the local news business. They always seem to be sending their best people packing. I just heard that local news anchor Ben Hoover's contract was not renewed for some unknown reason. What a joke! One of their best, young anchors who was committed to the local community and they didn't even have the courtesy to inform him beforehand. Seems like the decision makers about such things (mainly Donita Todd) are the ones who need to go. First Craig Melvin and now this. I will no longer watch WIS for anything local. Gonna strictly be WLTX for me.
Roosterdog is offline   Reply With Quote