CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
thumpin big
U-Dub Gamecock
smoovecock
GregoryHouse
b381l
markymark550
Transmaniacon
rosstheboss
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
2014 Charleston Clas (3195)
The Defense (2036)
**USC Women vs. San (1993)
Spurrier on Pharoah: (1942)
Women's soccer Sweet (1589)
3,000 / 1,000 / 1,00 (1147)
USC/clemson spread (859)
In case no one saw.. (791)
injury report? (701)
Odell Becham Catch (340)
RG3 - Struggles Not Getti
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
2015 Commitment - Marquav
2015 - Joe Blue
Texans getting frustrated
Spurrier on Pharoah: &quo
Huge recruiting weekend
Official WWE Thread
Fly_over tomorrow?
Dylan Thompson surpasses

Old 07-06-2014, 06:10 PM   #41
YouCanNeverTell
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
YouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot material
Default Re: What's your favorite play from a Gamecock game you attended?

YouCanNeverTell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 06:21 PM   #42
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 600
Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit

^^^^That
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:10 PM   #43
rt3891
ISLAND COCK

Male

CockyCash: 500
rt3891 has hatched from the shell

Believe that was '88, wasn't there but witnessed it on tv vs. GA, my favorite play on tv (aside from the buzzer sounding after any win against Clemson!). In person, gotta go with Cory Boyd, 2006 against Mid. Tennessee, refusing to go down (video already posted).
rt3891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:12 PM   #44
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Alshon's TD before halftime of Capital One Bowl 2012 vs Nebraska.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:44 PM   #45
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

Mechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPit

The one that has moved me the most was the Clowney sack of Bray. I was in tears. 7 taking down 8.
Old 07-06-2014, 09:44 PM   #46
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

Mechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPitMechanical Cock rules the CockPit

and the DJ interception was pretty awesome.
Old 07-06-2014, 10:03 PM   #47
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 10200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
The Fade.

Came against MSU following the 0-11 season. MSU had a bad ass defensive secondary too. I think they called it the Smoot or something.

Close second:

The c. 1978 game. Down by 7 to Mississippi, 10-17. Less than a minute less. Gamecocks at their own 20.

We complete an 80 yard bomb on the final play of the game. Execute a two point conversion. Win 18-17.
This is me too. The circumstances around this play is what made it so unbelievable. Phil Petty sprained his ankle and Erik Kimry came in cold off the bench on a 4th and 10 with 4 minutes left in the 4th, down my 6. Throws the most beautiful 30 yard fade pass for a TD to tie. Incredible! It was perfect. I went to Dutch Fork with the Kimrys. His dad Bill was our football coach.

Old 07-07-2014, 12:36 AM   #48
Pit'em
Recruit

Male

Pit'em is learning to peckPit'em is learning to peck

Jad Dean's shank! My bro and I visit the crap hole valley in the upstate for my first and only visit up there! 31-28!
Pit'em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:02 AM   #49
Cocky Doodle
Gamecock 4 Life

Male

CockyCash: 125833
Cocky Doodle is developing his combCocky Doodle is developing his combCocky Doodle is developing his combCocky Doodle is developing his combCocky Doodle is developing his combCocky Doodle is developing his combCocky Doodle is developing his combCocky Doodle is developing his comb

2 of my best in person memories

Bennett takes the hand off and jumps over the line and breaks the Bulldog's hearts! USC @ GA 1993

H Campbell stops the play at the one and seals the win!
USC vs Tenn on Halloween; also with filming of the movie "the Program"
Old 07-07-2014, 11:32 AM   #50
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4058916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky Doodle View Post
2 of my best in person memories

Bennett takes the hand off and jumps over the line and breaks the Bulldog's hearts! USC @ GA 1993

H Campbell stops the play at the one and seals the win!
USC vs Tenn on Halloween; also with filming of the movie "the Program"
Campbell might knock someone out of my list. Forgot about that and I missed out on the Bennett leap
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:43 PM   #51
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

The Fade
Interception return against 1st year Urban Meyers Gators at home
Ace's punt return against Missouri at home
Ace's punt return against UGA at home (that entire game is still the best I have ever seen)
Pharoah's td pass to BWild
4th down stop against Ole Miss back in 09
Mike Davis 75 yard run on UNC

I'm sure I have more...
Old 07-07-2014, 12:45 PM   #52
RoosterBooster
2nd Team All-SEC

RoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot material

Hank Campbell stuffs 2 point conversion UT.
Norwood sack, fumble, td against KY.
Chris Major game saving tackle against the Citadel in '84 or Black Magic might have never happened
Bordenick Grand Slam Miami Regional
Brandon Bennett broke their hearts
Brad Edwards Pick 6 against Rodney
Melvin Ingram fake punt
Jadeveon Clowney Dwarf toss of Aaron Murray, Ingram scoop and score.
Raynard Brown Kick Return FSU, don't care what anybody says, if you look hard enough and long enough you can see daylight between his knee and the ground.
Robert Brooks
Antonio Grant buzzer beater against Cincinnatti
Robert Brooks 97 yards against ECU
Christian Walker HR against Coastal and UCONN to send us to Omaha
Best ever, Whit Merrifield single to right for the last hit at Johnny Rosenblatt!!!
Old 07-07-2014, 12:51 PM   #53
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCanNeverTell View Post
I forgot about this play. It seemed like the refs were trying to get Arky back into the game, but DJ closed the door on that.
Old 07-07-2014, 12:54 PM   #54
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

Spurrier's first TD against UCF, to Noah Whiteside
Old 07-07-2014, 11:50 PM   #55
sctvman
Blue Chip

Male

sctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talons

That Alshon TD against The Citadel.
sctvman is offline   Reply With Quote