CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Garnetnblack99
kingoftheroost
CockyLifer
CoverTwo
b381l
Regalcock
Cockhornleghorn
ZenUSC
2000grad
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (2591)
Morris to SMU (2565)
BIG PROBLEM! JUST RE (1390)
Carolina on a Walmar (832)
Game simulation (629)
Clemson fans (444)
Penniless: Creed's S (386)
Strategy First Steam (288)
Origin Sale Too (190)
Have we been favored (168)
End of the aTm / LSU game
Have we been favored in e
Morris to SMU
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Name a Gamecock
Coaching Carousel 2014/15
4 tix together for USC/Cl
Clemson fans
Constant Updates on Watso
2017 - Savales Cann

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2014, 11:25 AM   #1
Helicopter Cock
To impress a chick

Male

CockyCash: 500
Helicopter Cock is making other chickens nervousHelicopter Cock is making other chickens nervousHelicopter Cock is making other chickens nervousHelicopter Cock is making other chickens nervousHelicopter Cock is making other chickens nervousHelicopter Cock is making other chickens nervousHelicopter Cock is making other chickens nervousHelicopter Cock is making other chickens nervous
Default After being at current job for 2 months, previous job calls ....

With a job offer that might end up being too good to turn down. I left a company I worked for nearly 10+ years at to take a management position recently. Well, 2 months later, my previous employer gets in contact with me and wants to make me an offer to come back as a manager there.

It's a company that I really enjoyed working for and it was tough at the time for me to leave. I'm weighing it heavily, but I'm just not the type of guy to switch jobs like that so soon after only being on the current one for 2 months. But at the same time, this new job offer (from previous employer) is more money, and it's a product and company that I'm very familiar and comfortable with.

Anybody else have any similar experiences?
Helicopter Cock is offline   Reply With Quote